Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Prediction League & Quinelas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prediction League & Quinelas Predict the scores for each Depor match. For Quinelas, predict a draw or home/away win. Most major tournaments are covered.

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2014, 01:27   #1
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road
Default Fantasy La Liga 2014-2015

What about recovering the Fantasy La Liga, mates?

I've been searching and found this free game provided by yahoo: https://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/soccer/la-liga/

100M budget to buy 15 players (11 starters, 4 on the bench). You will need 2 GK, 5 DEF, 5 MID and 3 FOR. You can use any formation available with those players.

More info about the game, scoring rules, etc...: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-soccer

I've created a league there called rcdlc.com. The league ID and password to join:
League ID: 1895
Password: lgwzfv

If we get some people involved, maybe Rik could include the winner in the Hall of Fame.
Old 30-07-2014, 06:32   #2
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Don't mind my name its a really old old email :P

Last edited by nitraM : 30-07-2014 at 06:36.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:22   #3
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one Xose !!! Finding a Fantasy La Liga competition was on my "to do list" so you saved me some time.

- Life of a Depor fan 2017/18
Old 03-08-2014, 11:38   #4
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Welp i just sold Diego Lopez since hes more than likely leaving spain this transfer window. lol looking for a replacement keeper I see German Lux(4.5m) is cheaper then our third keeper felipe ramos(4.7M) and Fabricio(5.14M) I wonder what these prices are based on lol..

btw Rik maybe you should sent out pms to people who normally do these fantasy leagues so we have more then 3 people.

Last edited by nitraM : 03-08-2014 at 11:51.
Old 11-08-2014, 19:42   #5
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

I've never played a game like this before, I'll try to give it a look in the next couple of days and might join you guys .. I'm thinking of choosing Celta and relegating them if that's possible :d
Old 23-08-2014, 13:07   #6
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Someone else interested in joining this game? Just for fun. We are only 3 players right now.
Old 23-08-2014, 14:32   #7
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

i joined as well, still it will be more interesting to see more people
Old 11-09-2014, 01:48   #8
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Anyone else joining? We could restart the league if someone else want to start now.

Btw, for those who are playing, some advices (although maybe you already know it):

SUBSTITUTIONS:
The order for substitutions is from left to right, so on the bench the 1st player on the left will be the 1st one to play if any of your starters doesn't play.

TRANSFERS: (unlimited)
If the price of your player rises, you can sell him, but only for the amount you paid for him; e.g. If you buy C.Ronaldo or Messi at 25M, and now the price is 30, if you sell him, will receive only 25M. If you keep the player, it won't affect to your budget, as his value for your team still at 25M.

If the price of your player falls, you'll never lose money. If you sell him, you'll receive the money you had paid. If you keep him, his value in your team will be the current price and the money from devaluation goes to your budget/bank in the moment you sell a player; e.g. If you buy C.Ronaldo or Messi at 25M, but the price falls to 20M, you can sell him for the price you had paid, or keep him at the current price and have some extra money (5M) in the bank, available to make transfers and improve your team in other positions. This happens automatically when you sell any player, you receive the money for him plus the money from devaluated players in your team. This way, you can always have a 100M team value every week.

At this moment, there's no option to select a captain or to see the teams of your rivals, although I read somewhere that it could be possible later this same season. As a curiosity, this was my team so far:

Casillas, Cobeño
J.Alba, S.Ramos, Mathieu, Siqueira, Lopo
Bale, Canales, Fariña, Cheryshev, J.Dos Santos
Benzema, Neymar, Alcácer

I have now 3,31M in the bank, after some players lost value last matchday, so probably will make some transfer to improve the team.

Last edited by Blue_Nation : 11-09-2014 at 01:50.
Old 29-05-2015, 12:54   #9
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Final result:

Quote:
1. Blue Nation - Xose Ramon 3385 pts
2. Rik FC - Rik 2856 pts
3. nitraM FC - Martin 2849 pts
4. Riazor Warriors - Ahmad 2411 pts
5. Düetche Lè Dortmundo - Daanish 1319 pts *

*started on gameweek 12

The winner is Blue Nation with a comfortable distance. Much more disputed was the fight for the podium. After a very close fight with NitraM, Rik finally got the 2nd position.

As a curiosity, in this Fantasy game, Depor have surprisingly 2 from the 3 defenders with more points this season: Juanfran (1st with 354) and Luisinho (3rd with 334).

That is because in this game players not only receive points for scoring goals, assists or clean sheets, but also for pass intercepted, succesful cross, shot on target, blocked shot, for winning a tackle, a foul, a corner, a penalty, etc. Of course, there are also negative points for foul commited, yellow or red card. If not, Luisinho would have been the defender with more points.

Let's hope next season we can have some more people taking part in this competition.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:55   #10
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Xose, I have added you to the Hall of Fame as we always used to include this competition too.

- Life of a Depor fan 2017/18
Closed Thread