Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:39   #3556
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
oh, i noticed just today that Slavia are almost last-placed; dont need to question how much i care about the czech football league

thanks Filip, would you please look after it a little for me? thanks in advance

Slavia Praha director Miroslav Platil has admitted that his club might declare itself insolvent in order to solve its current financial problems.
In an interview with the business newspaper Hospodarske noviny, Platil said insolvency was one option being considered in order to clear Slavia’s substantial debts.
Most seriously, Slavia owe 112 million crowns to former owners ENIC
Old 09-11-2010, 17:00   #3557
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
thanks Filip, would you please look after it a little for me? thanks in advance

Slavia Praha director Miroslav Platil has admitted that his club might declare itself insolvent in order to solve its current financial problems.
In an interview with the business newspaper Hospodarske noviny, Platil said insolvency was one option being considered in order to clear Slavia’s substantial debts.
Most seriously, Slavia owe 112 million crowns to former owners ENIC

sorry i cant do that due to confidentiality agreement with one of parties involved. And i'm not joking.

I just didn't follow the news on that cause it's really nothing new here and these things just keep going on for many years (not just slavia)
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 17:41   #3558
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

OK, I would not say, that I can understand your statement, but... no problem
Old 15-11-2010, 11:45   #3559
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

On Friday it was an ETO-Videoton eternal transdanubian-derby. with some 3000 spectators Just a decade ago it would have been 15,000, and in the eighties normally there were 30,000 audiances. well, have to admit that missed the match at the place for the first time after a decade...

So Videoton, the team of the Hun prime minister played a weak derby against us, then the ref helped them with a red card for us (Stanisic), then in the 85th minute they were down to 10 men, and we took the lead immediately after a mediocre free-kick shot of Georgian guy, Ganugrava. Well in the 90th minute they received a nice present from the ref, after our one and only Hun player in the team kicked the ball away, but was called a penalty and even a red card. Brazilian Alves scored the equalizer for the team of the Power. Well, I know this is the Hun league, but that Alves guy has 13 goals this season, so I might recommend him in the transaction thread...

Debrecen won against ZTE (2-1), so they are second now behind Videoton.

In RUssia Zenit St-Petersburg (Leningrad )won the championship after winning 5-0 this week-end.
Old 22-11-2010, 12:34   #3560
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

ETO lost again, easily, this time away in Kaposvár (3-0 for the home team).

Marko?
Old 22-11-2010, 14:34   #3561
Michał
Peña Member

Michał is on a distinguished road

Jagiellonia Białystok won "the autumn championship". Anyway big teams - Wisła and Legia are already behind Jaga with 5 points less. Still it's an enormous achievment for Jagiellonia to be the leader on the halfway.

Also Śląsk have won 4 last league games and for now it is safe Nice, it would be a shame if such a big city like Wrocław wouldn't have first division team (especially having in mind that the new stadium will be opened in less than a year).
Michał is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 15:22   #3562
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

by us it has been a tendency, to get a new stadium, and get relegated (Stadler, Dunaferr, Videoton earlier)
Old 22-11-2010, 20:07   #3563
GalaTasaRay&DepoRTivo
Beginner

GalaTasaRay&DepoRTivo is on a distinguished road

Spor Toto Super League Scores;

20 November 2010 Saturday

Kasımpaşa 1 - 1 Genclerbirligi
Manisaspor 0 - 2 Bursaspor
Sivasspor 5 - 1 Karabükspor
Beşiktaş 2 - 2 Konyaspor

21 November 2010 Sunday

MP Antalyaspor 0 - 1 Gaziantep
Trabzonspor 0 - 0 Eskişehirspor
Ankaragücü 2 - 2 İstanbul BB
Kayserispor 0 - 0 Galatasaray

22 November Monday
Fenerbahçe 5-2 Bucaspor

Last edited by GalaTasaRay&DepoRTivo : 22-11-2010 at 21:03.
GalaTasaRay&DepoRTivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 20:46   #3564
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Marko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ETO lost again, easily, this time away in Kaposvár (3-0 for the home team).

Marko?
Ough, I warn you that this post will be very long. It will be more about our championship than for my team. When I last time wrote something on this thread, we finally had won a match. Than we played the second leg from the quater finals. For a moment I felt how the Milan fans were "happy" in 2004
First match Vardar-Tikves 4-1 second match Tikves-Vardar 4-0...
And Tikves i a team from the second league...
And nothing would be unusal but some players close to Komiti told the true. Some players fixed the match and also the coach made a fascinating desicions when he substitue our two best defenders in 30 minute for no reason
Some where in Cyprus in the betting places the coeficient for Tikves win the leg was 69... And someone decided to win easy money
****ing players, we are giving them the best supporting everywhere they play and what are they giving to us???? Fixed matches
So we decide not to go on Vardar matches until the end of the half season and also we deciuded to sue the players which were guilty. But as in every Balkan country even if everyone know that some matches are fixed, the federation do nothing, and what we can expect of them when they are leaders of those things. Every team had there "own" refferes so even if Real comes to their stadiums they will win. And the government...
They are close to the federation too, same as Platini who didn't allowed our case to be solved and put back our corupted president of Federation on his seat
Until that lost we played two championship games. Renova-Vardar 4-0 and Vardar-Turnovo 1-1. With 7 points we are last and until the half season when we are waiting for our new sponsor we will be far from the secure places. And for the other teams...
Imagine a league when Barselona and Real played with there youngsters or juveniles and are on the bottom on the table, and the other teams in the league are Deportivo, Espanol, Malaga, Sociedad, Santander, Getafe, levante, Mallorca, Zaragoza, Sporting Gijon and Almeria. All 10 teams except Vardar and Pelister are almost equal. And their qualitty is on the one of teams from 3-th Spanish deivision...
It's shame who unquality is this year chapmionship. The main favourites Metalurg can't win nothing, so the two ethnic Albanian teams Skendija and renova will have the main battle for the title.
Maybe we are the only country where the clubs that have fans can't find any sponsor and the teams which have money have 0 fans. It is frustrating to see how the teams which are formed in the last few years from some bisnismans with factories are the leading teams in the league
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:27   #3565
Michał
Peña Member

Quote:
by us it has been a tendency, to get a new stadium, and get relegated (Stadler, Dunaferr, Videoton earlier)
Well, don't really care about the other teams, but somehow it's weird that teams that have nice new stadiums go down while we still have to watch in premier league clubs with stadiums that look like a monuments... Anyway I have to say that right now we have a nice tendency in Poland - almost all the clubs build new stadiums and in few years (I guess) there won't be any monuments left in Ekstraklasa. For now Legia, Lech, Wisła, Zagłębie, Korona and Cracovia have brand new stadiums, while Śląsk and Lechia will be having new ones by the end of the season. Almost all the other teams are building new objects. Nice
Old 23-11-2010, 10:35   #3566
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Luis Suarez, the vampire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4jioyxn6k
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 19:29   #3567
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Some key-players lost their nerves this week-end

Michal! From where have they money for this? State? City? Sponsor-companies?
Old 28-11-2010, 19:41   #3568
Michał
Peña Member

Most stadiums are sponsored by cities - especially the ones which will host EURO 2012 - Wrocław, Poznań and Gdańsk (Legia stadium is not the one for EC).

In Lubin there is a reach sponsor - KGHM (copper mine; my father works there). Don't really know how does it look like in cities like Białystok or Kielce, but stadiums round there are of about 15,000 capacity so I guess it's not (that) much.
Old 29-11-2010, 11:53   #3569
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Debrecen, who has no UEFA-compatibile stadium, is gonna build a new one from 35M EUR of state money. I hope the guys in EU and the IMF read this topic... Plus the receive another 15M EUR for renovating their old-stadium... They use my (small) taxes to build a stadium for an opponent...

In big snow ETO beat Újpest 2-1, goals scored by Algerian Bougherra and Brazilian Ceolin. Have I mentioned we contracted Carlos Marinelli, the ex-player of Middlesborough and Torino?
We had only one Hun player in the starting eleven, and no Hun was subbed in later.
One laughable thing: Bougherra was chosen the best player in the TV, and was helped by Guineaian Arsene Copa as a translater to the very hard Hun language, but all went to cabaret, as even Copa does not speak other words like coach, ball and fight. He really tried it, congrats to him, and to the reporter.
Old 29-11-2010, 12:10   #3570
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Debrecen, who has no UEFA-compatibile stadium, is gonna build a new one from 35M EUR of state money. I hope the guys in EU and the IMF read this topic... Plus the receive another 15M EUR for renovating their old-stadium... They use my (small) taxes to build a stadium for an opponent...

It depends on where the stadium will belong. If that belongs to the team, then that's no sensible, to use state money, but if it belongs to the city/state it is different...i think so
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote