Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 24-02-2013, 15:03   #4306
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Another disgrace. Waregem's game against Charleroi was cancelled while the pitch was certainly playable. Next week we play Anderlecht. Three of our strongest players were suspended for this game... Now they will be suspended against Anderlecht instead of Charleroi because of this unnecessary cancellation

Anderlecht still owns the FA, that's for sure.

wow, that's all too obvious

why is anderlecht even scared of this small team??
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 16:56   #4307
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Because at this point, Waregem is the only team that is still close enough to pose a threat to them. Anderlecht's form has taken a serious hit since the winter break, while Waregem is pretty much the most in-form team. Sure, Waregem will mess up in the play-offs with a 99% probability... But why would Anderlecht risk it?

Also, today the referee once again saved Anderlecht in the game against Club Brugge. Can't remember the last Club - Anderlecht where Club Brugge didn't get robbed. Hell, last season Anderlecht and Club Brugge played each other 4 times, and the balance after those games was that Club Brugge had 3 goals incorrectly cancelled, Anderlecht scored 2 goals that should have been cancelled but weren't, and Anderlecht also got a completely unjustified penalty at the very last seconds of their last confrontation, earning them the point they needed to get the title.

Same old song every year. On top of that, for some reasons their luck is insane. Not only does the ref help them all the time, they have also scored a myriad of goals through deflected shots. Today it happened again, against Standard it earned them points, against Genk as well, even against Waregem in the first round of the season they scored 2 goals from lucky deflections at the last minutes of the game to go from a loss to a win.

Proving once and for all, there is no God

Last edited by deporiginal : 24-02-2013 at 17:00.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 17:06   #4308
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

yeah, perhaps right, but anderlecht has been robbed of two titles as well lately, just because of these stupid play-offs
Old 24-02-2013, 17:17   #4309
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
yeah, perhaps right, but anderlecht has been robbed of two titles as well lately, just because of these stupid play-offs
They're the ones who wanted these silly play-offs. And they only lost one title because of it. They were on their way to lose it again last year, but then they threw some money at referees to prevent another disaster
Old 24-02-2013, 18:15   #4310
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

just once? i thought they ended the regular competition twice as winner before losing in the playoffs? perhaps not...
Old 24-02-2013, 18:59   #4311
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
just once? i thought they ended the regular competition twice as winner before losing in the playoffs? perhaps not...
There have only been three seasons with play-offs so far (besides the current season). The first time they finished the season in 1st place, and kept on destroying the opposition in the play-offs without any problem. The second time they finished the season in 1st place, but collapsed in the play-offs, plummeting to third place and even missing out on CL qualification, 7 points below Genk and Standard. Last year they again finished the season in 1st place, and it looked like they were going to blow it once again. Eventually they only got 5 wins in the play-offs, being handed (at least) 7 points because of last minute referee blunders in their advantage, and because of that they became champions after all.

Now they only have 6 points advantage over Waregem, and if they lose against us, that difference will be just three points... Divide that by 2 for the play-offs, and it's a close contest, considering the form of both these teams.

Edit: On the bright side though, every single team in the top 6 lost two points this weekend, except perhaps Waregem. I don't see Waregem challenging Anderlecht for the title, but I ám starting to hope for a second place finish, and consequently Champions League qualification... Considering the bad luck of the teams I support though, I'm expecting to finish fifth with no reward whatsoever

Last edited by deporiginal : 24-02-2013 at 21:57.
Old 27-02-2013, 17:15   #4312
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

it seems, that the Slovak government/state is gonna renovate 20 stadiums inside a country, and build a brand new one in Kassa/Kosice.
Old 27-02-2013, 17:30   #4313
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
it seems, that the Slovak government/state is gonna renovate 20 stadiums inside a country, and build a brand new one in Kassa/Kosice.

yeah, right. Half the country doesnt have what to eat, but they surely need 20 stadiions and a brand new one Kosice. Of course. Especially in Kosice. Can't they play football in their 'new' advanced ice-hockey stadion?
Old 27-02-2013, 18:36   #4314
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yeah, right. Half the country doesnt have what to eat, but they surely need 20 stadiions and a brand new one Kosice. Of course. Especially in Kosice. Can't they play football in their 'new' advanced ice-hockey stadion?
don't be angry, the total costs are around 4,5M EUR.
The Hun government builds a new stadium from 35M EUR for private company called Debreceni VSC (LOKI). The works have started.

Ferencváros last match is gonna be the derby against Újpest (without their dissolved Ultras) this March, after that the cave, sorry the Albert-stadion is gonna get renovated from a small amount of 30M EUR. Even the pitch changes its direction by 90 degree.

Last week, the cancer-ill patients were sent home from a country-side (Zalaegerszeg) hospital, but the Green Monsters get a new stadium from our Viktator, as a gift, just to ruin it.

I can't imagine how the Slovaks can build a stadium from 2-3M EUR, when at us it costs 10 times more. I have read somewhere, that the Slovak GDP is equal to the Czech, so don't underestimate your Eastern brothers.
Old 27-02-2013, 19:19   #4315
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Zenit's new stadium will cost 1 BN, so that's very relative what is a cost of a stadium and how flexible that cost can be according to circumstances
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 20:44   #4316
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

The linesman is trying to set the world record of wrong decisions He incorrectly flagged Waregem for offside three times in 92 seconds, two of them would've resulted in big chances. Aside from that, Anderlecht was also gifted two free kicks just outside the area. Finally, one of the clearest yellow cards you'll ever seen for an Anderlecht defender, wasn't given either. The final whistle of the first half came when Waregem was in a 3 vs 3 situation. Who'd have thought the referee would be on their side tonight?

Watching Anderlecht games really makes you think that they're the ones paying the salary of the referees.

Anderlecht is having possession but hasn't created a single chance. Waregem is pretty dangerous on the counter though. Naessens should've score a one-on-one but hit it straight at the keeper. A shame, cause I'm pretty sure we'll suffer in the second half. Hopefully Trajkovski gets subbed off, he's the only one in Waregem who's doing a terrible job. We're clearly missing Malanda, but he's one of the key players who ended up suspended for today.

Last edited by deporiginal : 27-02-2013 at 20:54.
Old 27-02-2013, 21:52   #4317
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Anderlecht - Waregem 0-1

First home loss of the season for Anderlecht. And that's why they're afraid of Waregem, Filip
Old 27-02-2013, 22:05   #4318
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

of WHO??
Old 27-02-2013, 22:06   #4319
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member