Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > The Fan Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Fan Forum The perfect place to arrange match meet-ups, post your photos, videos, wallpaper designs, animations and other stuff related to Deportivo La Coruña.

Old 17-09-2011, 14:14   #511
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

im so Happy for you scott & Kalman it was a match to remember.

i saw a pic with some girls standing with our banner. now im more thinking more getting one
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 22:40   #512
Martin
Super-Seasoned

Peña Member

Martin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Probably should've mentioned this earlier but I'm currently studying on exchange in Madrid at Carlos III uni (in Getafe).

Anyway, this means that I'm able to actually get to some Depor games. However, due to a lack of time and laziness on my part, I haven't been able to go to any Depor matches.

First off, I see that we're playing Alcorcon (in Alcorcon) next week. I'd certainly like to get along to this game. I've been talking to a few people here and they've said that Alcorcon is shithouse with regards to getting tickets online and that I'll have to go there directly to buy some. Is anyone here going to the game? Are there still tickets left? (I notice that the stadium only has a capacity of 3,000.)

Paul Its a small stadium and the issue also is that there are quite a few away fans going on organised trips from Coruna.

I would head to the stadium (in the next day or two) and see if you can get one from the ticket office and ask for the away section or the section were Depor will be at.

I would also certainly not have a Depor shirt on when you go to the match if your alone. You have been told correctly not the best area and even though you will probably be fine it only takes one idiot that want to start something.

I was planning to be at the match but unfortunatly today I have had to cancel

for a look at our shirt evolution / new site uploaded
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 00:38   #513
Paul
Peña Member

Paul is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I'll go down there and see if there are any tickets left. If not, there'll be other Depor games on throughout the season. It's always a good excuse to travel to another city.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 09:37   #514
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah, I'll go down there and see if there are any tickets left. If not, there'll be other Depor games on throughout the season. It's always a good excuse to travel to another city.
In Barcelona (B) they opened the stadium ticket "offices" just 2 hours before the match (actually the Nou Camp ticket offices for a match in the Midi ). So I don't think it is worth to travel days before a match for your ticket, Paul. But every city/stadium has other rules, maybe.

Thanks, Ahmad. You know, over 40% of the socios of Depor are female .
What about going to Sabadell or Girona?
Old 21-09-2011, 18:59   #515
Paul
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
In Barcelona (B) they opened the stadium ticket "offices" just 2 hours before the match (actually the Nou Camp ticket offices for a match in the Midi ). So I don't think it is worth to travel days before a match for your ticket, Paul. But every city/stadium has other rules, maybe.

Yeah, I learnt that the hard way. Went to the stadium yesterday only to find that out.

Anyway, managed to get some tickets today. Ended up paying 30 euros which I thought was a massive rip. I asked the bloke several times for tickets to the Deportivo area but he ended up giving me tickets to 'Lateral Baja' which I think is somewhere along the middle. At least I have good seats.

Nevertheless, should be awesome going to my first Depor game!
Old 22-09-2011, 09:06   #516
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

great news Paul!!

Post some impressions, afterwards! Hopefully there will be Depor supporters at all sections, as it was at Mini stadium.
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2011, 10:07   #517
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

Quote:
Anyway, managed to get some tickets today. Ended up paying 30 euros which I thought was a massive rip.
30 eur/ticket? that is... not cheap. but let's hope you can see a wonderful match, live. congrats anyway in advance.
are you going to Guadalajara in March?
Old 22-09-2011, 12:15   #518
Paul
Peña Member

http://www.adalcorcon.com/index.php/...a-el-deportivo

It seems the cheapest I could've gotten was only 25 euros. Bastards upping the price just because Depor's coming. Let's hope we smash 'em!
Old 23-09-2011, 13:33   #519
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Quote:
http://www.adalcorcon.com/index.php/...a-el-deportivo

It seems the cheapest I could've gotten was only 25 euros. Bastards upping the price just because Depor's coming. Let's hope we smash 'em!

So what do u think..!! we are RM of segunda, i wish u'll have an amazing game with a big win... it will be a great experience.

Enjoy it & take alot of photos
Old 23-09-2011, 13:49   #520
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

here is some technically repaired photos with the forum flag (taken out from Canal+ TV coverage)

Guardado's ball just fallen in over Mino

Super-secure Dani saves:
Old 24-09-2011, 18:55   #521
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Paul... i think u should focus on your studies & never attend any more Depor games
Old 24-09-2011, 18:56   #522
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Super stuff Kalman!
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 20:15   #523
Paul
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
Paul... i think u should focus on your studies & never attend any more Depor games
Yes, I think so too.

Result aside, I had a lot of fun at the game. Depor fans were much much better than the Alcorcon fans. We outnumbered them as well. Also good to see that even after a 4-0 loss away from home, the last people to leave were the Depor supporters.

I took some photos but not sure how they turned out as I was sitting in the sun.
Old 26-09-2011, 11:13   #524
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

thanks Rack.

Hey Paul, do you consider to go for the Valladolid away match in December? From George I know, there is a high-speed rail from Chamartin-Madrid to there.
Awaiting for your photos.

One more question: have the players come directly, close to the Depor-stands to thank the support, or were they just waving from the middle of the pitch at the end of the match? In Barca it happened the 2nd version, what I did not like too much...

Last edited by DepHun : 26-09-2011 at 11:15.
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 20:06   #525
Paul
Peña Member

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7961/004sv.jpg

This is of Guardado about to deliver another corner to the head of an Alcorcon defender.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6186/006jue.jpg

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/9732/008ro.jpg

These are some more of the fans at the end of the match. I was sitting in the area of the 2nd photo. My photos don't do justice to the huge amount of Depor fans there were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
Hey Paul, do you consider to go for the Valladolid away match in December? From George I know, there is a high-speed rail from Chamartin-Madrid to there.
Awaiting for your photos.

One more question: have the players come directly, close to the Depor-stands to thank the support, or were they just waving from the middle of the pitch at the end of the match? In Barca it happened the 2nd version, what I did not like too much...
Yeah, thinking about going to the Valladolid game. I don't think I'll get the high speed train though. Probably a cheaper, slower one.

A few Depor players came over to where we were after the match (definitely Guardado and Aranzubia, not sure who else). Aranzubia gave his shirt to some kid.