Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 21-01-2018, 18:59   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Jan-21-2018 | matchday 20 | 16h15 | R Madrid 7 - Depor 1 | post-match thread

What did I do in my other life to deserve this?
Old 21-01-2018, 19:08   #2
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

you probably were a moderator on the Celta forum
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 19:15   #3
Laci92
Occasional Member

Laci92 is on a distinguished road

The final whistle was the best part of this game. It should have come earlier...
Old 21-01-2018, 19:33   #4
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Honestly speaking how many people are surprised from this result?
I am certainly not.
Old 21-01-2018, 19:40   #5
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

we are in trouble

Last edited by abdul001 : 22-01-2018 at 20:12.
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 20:15   #6
Xanuco

Xanuco is on a distinguished road

So next week's game is an absolute must-win for us. Lose, and we get leapfrogged and dropped into the abyss of relegation. (Trying to get past this sickening display from today)
Old 21-01-2018, 21:54   #7
Marci 14

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

This team doesn't deserve anything, but relegation.
I'm still hoping some miracle, some kind of resurrection but let's be honest, this whole project doesn't work, we need something different and it's not fair to blame only the players for that. The coaching staff, the board and Tino are all heavily involved.
Maybe the time for some radical changes has arrived.
Old 21-01-2018, 22:13   #8
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marci 14
This team doesn't deserve anything, but relegation.
I'm still hoping some miracle, some kind of resurrection but let's be honest, this whole project doesn't work, we need something different and it's not fair to blame only the players for that. The coaching staff, the board and Tino are all heavily involved.
Maybe the time for some radical changes has arrived.
Baral and Vidal left. Its obvious there are huge problems within the whole club. The result is obvious and painful.
Old 22-01-2018, 00:46   #9
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marci 14
...this whole project doesn't work, we need something different and it's not fair to blame only the players for that...

I think a little differently, amigo. I've been trying to get my head around the crux of the problem and it all points now to the players. They live in a quiet city with loyal, tolerant and maybe too laid back fans. The players are soft - living well in an accepting environment. I watched Las Palmas against Valencia and admired their passion despite their limitations. Our players/team/squad have no soul.

Last edited by Rack : 22-01-2018 at 00:50.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 01:02   #10
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

Bring back Victor, we didn't lost like this so many times!
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 01:51   #11
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
I think a little differently, amigo. I've been trying to get my head around the crux of the problem and it all points now to the players. They live in a quiet city with loyal, tolerant and maybe too laid back fans. The players are soft - living well in an accepting environment. I watched Las Palmas against Valencia and admired their passion despite their limitations. Our players/team/squad have no soul.

totally agree, i was talking with some glaician that I would love to see mosquera benched and their reponses why... he is a great person and they would sympathize with him sense he has family issues! and seriously this is redicilous.. wish him all thr best but he has a duty if he does not fulfill it, I will whistle him and ask for a replacement. same goes with the stupid Lusiniho. many timesbi wished that he was the one who got kicked out not victor... or at least both of them.

they humiliated the club( the players), yes tge coach today was another factor for losing with such big score but the players have a large portion for tbe failure
Old 22-01-2018, 03:59   #12
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

This team is totally hopeless! I dont even have the strength to watch the highlights. The players are not taking their job seriously. A few weeks back I mentioned the instagram behavior of these players. If I had no idea about the league ladder, I would not be able to tell that these players are in the relegation zone based on their active lives I see on instagram. They are almost always fooling around not at all concerned. I would have trouble sleeping at night if I was having these many problems at work. Also before a matchday most of them share a carefully made graphic advertising that they will be featuring in the next match. My question is who the hell cares. You are in the f**king relegation zone. Nobody gives a shit if you play or not. But the fact that are so proudly advertising the fact that they made it to the starting line-up makes me sick as to how low the bar of satisfaction is for our players.

Times like this I wish Victor was here. With him even if we got relegated it would still feel as if we have a coach who cares. At times like this we dont need "employees" who can easily disconnect such as our players and coach. We need people who are passionate about the club!
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 08:21   #13
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
loyal, tolerant and maybe too laid back fans.

Biris expressed their frustration towards Sevilla players a few days back and since then they're flying high
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 09:00   #14
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

these players have no f***ing soul
this is a disgraceful performance against a team that is suffering and I assure you no team will lose this margin against Real. was real great yesterday? absolutely not but they were playing against pussies.
also the coach ****ed our game yesterday, once Borges was out the team collapsed, when you are losing 3-1 you better defend and keep the margin as low as possible, you don't bring in Colak and take out Borges!!!!!!!

iam so sick of these players and this team.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 09:04   #15
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

well, the biggest problem can be, that we don't have any home grown players in the squad.
I always liked teams playing joga bonito, but it is incredible, that in our team no-one knows what a tactical fault is and that you have to give it 30 meters from goal. Maybe Luisinho, but not even Guilerhme who played in Italia. As others on the forum mentioned it several times earlier, we are the softest team in La Liga ever. Okay we have quite a few mental players, who can red-card themselves at any time, but we would need at least 3 Aldo Duscher/Coloccini characters in the team.