Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 28-01-2018, 00:41   #16
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Ah c'mon guys.....we lost a 2 goal lead against Levante. Not a top team - Levante. Ten men or not, we should've held on. This team is not a team. We're sunk and I'm already looking at Segunda for next season. This is a bigger crisis than when we relegated previously. I'm not sure if we'll bounce back straight away this time. Hope I'm wrong..
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 01:53   #17
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
One??

imo it's very clear that we have just 2 CBs that can play at primera. Schar has his bad moments, same is for Sidnei, but they are they only ones that can play at this level.

I have no bad words for todays game! We tried a lot, missed Sidnei and Borges and Ivi scored a lucky one and a beauty. Details were against us.

even when you play with 9 men... it tactically stupid to leave rival pkayers out of the box free with no marking!! I am not sure should i blame Parralo or our mid fields for that.... Ivi was totally free... man at that moment when i saw him there, I knew he will get the ball and try to shoot it which he exactly did. such tactical mistake is unforgivable
Old 28-01-2018, 01:57   #18
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

one more thing....it was clear from minute 15 that the Ref will hammer our players with unnecessary yellows.. so if you got one.. can't really be more careful!
Old 28-01-2018, 04:07   #19
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
One??

imo it's very clear that we have just 2 CBs that can play at primera. Schar has his bad moments, same is for Sidnei, but they are they only ones that can play at this level.

I have no bad words for todays game! We tried a lot, missed Sidnei and Borges and Ivi scored a lucky one and a beauty. Details were against us.
Sure, One and why not? He didn't do worse compared to our other defenders, did he? Schar has been getting into trouble practically every game .. i didn't question his talent but his character, which can get the team into trouble even when things are going well.. i am not blaming today's defeat on him, that's down to our lack of confidence when it comes to winning..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 11:35   #20
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
Sure, One and why not? He didn't do worse compared to our other defenders, did he?

Judging by one game?? One is 23 and is playing at segunda B. By the time Schar was 23 he had scored at a European semi final vs Chelsea and used to play champions league football.

If One gets into a normal evolution progress, like getting a full pre-season preparation with the first team, getting a year of adaptation with 5-15 appearances and then getting a full season with the first team, he could become a primera player.

Maybe the fact that we produced zero primera players from Fabril the last 15 years, is that rarely B players have the luxury to get into this kind of evolution, but are getting used in emergency cases, when obviously they are not ready, because the first team is awful.
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 12:59   #21
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeporDK
I couldn't disagree more. I think Schar has done well, and especially today he was important.

same here, I thought he was the best player in the game
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 13:04   #22
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

nope, I am not saying that One is above Schar's level already, just that he is the only other choice (no, not Albentosa again).. I am just so fed up with Schar's behaviour on the pitch and I do not see his pedigree on the pitch for the full 90 minutes..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 13:12   #23
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
nope, I am not saying that One is above Schar's level already, just that he is the only other choice (no, not Albentosa again).. I am just so fed up with Schar's behaviour on the pitch and I do not see his pedigree on the pitch for the full 90 minutes..

I don't see a big problem with his behavior, he never got a red card and I believe that he can controls his emotions, yesterday he did it twice, the first when Gil was fouled badly and screamed,in the second Levante player kept saying very bad words and Schar reacted reasonably.

Schar and Sidnei our really good players but when we have bad backleft and right and with Guillermi/Borges bad defense/ball losing/off position our CBs will seem horrible.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 15:16   #24
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporlover
Schar and Sidnei our really good players but when we have bad backleft and right and with Guillermi/Borges bad defense/ball losing/off position our CBs will seem horrible.
not to mention our legend goalies. all of them. whatever ball is shot on goal is for sure means a conceeded one for us.
Old 29-01-2018, 11:48   #25
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

Borges should know not to jump with your arms out when you already have a yellow. Unbelievable mistake that cost us 2 points on Saturday. He has also been playing like garbage as well. Since Costa Rica qualified for the world cup, Borge has played terribly. I'm happy he has no option of playing next game, Valverde or Krohn-Deli will do much better.

The only good news is our attacking players are doing their job. They only problem know is our midfield-defense.
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 12:12   #26
heidern
Administrator
Peña Member

heidern is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carril
Borges should know not to jump with your arms out when you already have a yellow. Unbelievable mistake that cost us 2 points on Saturday. He has also been playing like garbage as well. Since Costa Rica qualified for the world cup, Borge has played terribly. I'm happy he has no option of playing next game, Valverde or Krohn-Deli will do much better.

The only good news is our attacking players are doing their job. They only problem know is our midfield-defense.

To be fair jumping high without using your arms is almost impossible. The Levante player arrived from behind and Borges couldn't know where he would be. I think he got unlucky in this instance...

I won't disagree on his level in the last few games though
heidern is offline   Reply With Quote