Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2018, 12:09   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Feb-17-2018 | matchday 24 | 18h30 | Alavés - Depor | Pre-match thread

I won't even bother in the table of results
Old 13-02-2018, 13:51   #2
Tjorni
Occasional Member

Tjorni is on a distinguished road

It seems that we all share the same feeling of despair. Even when we went down to segunda there was a hope that something can be achieved and we will stay. But right now segunda is deserved because we play like crap, Tino's signings wasn't worked and if we wouldn't clinch a win in this game the demotion will be clear. And the worst part of it that right now I don't believe in positive outcome of the game. We'll go through the same scenario - suffering, pain and defeat.
Old 13-02-2018, 14:23   #3
bake-deportivo-B&H
Almost Regular

bake-deportivo-B&H is on a distinguished road

Well, if we can't take even a point here.. I won't see light at the end of tunnel anymore.
Old 13-02-2018, 15:36   #4
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

Tino hired Seedorf as our new coach can be a leader. I think this is a total bullshit. Well, I hope Tino step down. Since Victor Sanchez left, 3 coaches were here and no one stayed here over 6 months. Recently, I started to think it's not a problem of coach.

To make a team with strong bond, the most important thing is players. With Luisinho, Emre Colak who always made troubles, this team cannot be united. Coach can influence to players in locker room but he can't be on the field.

Look at the past,

Even Djalminha who gave us glory had to leave cause he had conflict with Irrureta.
Munua and Aouate both were told to leave and the club signed another goalkeeper Aranzubia.
Urreta fought with Antonio Tomas and cancelled his loan contract.

What about now? Tino fired Victor who has been the most successful in his era instead.

Tino should get rid of Luisinho and Colak firstly and make the team as one. They don't hear to coaches and it's silly to expect them to hear what colleagues and captains say.
Old 13-02-2018, 17:31   #5
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

yal thought seedorf would wave a wand and transform the team in one week?

we will see how this game goes. i think there are lessons to learn (albentosa) and sorting out the midfield now that valverde is injured and possibly benching lucas or motivating him somehow. to be fair the whole front 3 needs to be sharper
Old 13-02-2018, 20:13   #6
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

I think the biggest problem on the pitch for Depor is the player's movement. Have you noticed how when we have ball possession there's no one around the player with the ball in his feet? Or when we are attacking we always look isolated, why? because there's no one around. This is either because our players are running away from responsibility or because they haven't not been taught - which is not acceptable for this level of football. Just see on the game against Betis how many Betis players were asking for the ball. From what I saw at least 3 players, which means 3 options to pass the ball. In Depor's case it is always one or zero. Why we have this problem with third coach on the board? Because no one wants to take the responsibility to play with the ball/create something out of the box. And it is the confidence to blame here, that's the reason we are 19th.
Every player in our squad would be shining whatever the club(without Albentosa, Ruben, Boveda). Just watch the performance of these players when they leave the club.
I don't know what could save us, but I hope is somewhere there..

Last edited by tonideportivoBG : 13-02-2018 at 20:18.
Old 13-02-2018, 21:18   #7
bake-deportivo-B&H
Almost Regular

bake-deportivo-B&H is on a distinguished road

Also, I would like very much to see Colak in starting lineup. He's player that can solve our offensive issues.
Old 13-02-2018, 21:51   #8
Thai Depor

Thai Depor is on a distinguished road

The WORST defense in the Century, tied with Rayo and Rayo had our keeper at that time

what a joke and I cannot believe our team condition at this time
Old 13-02-2018, 21:54   #9
Thai Depor

Thai Depor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.TRISTAN
Tino hired Seedorf as our new coach can be a leader. I think this is a total bullshit. Well, I hope Tino step down. Since Victor Sanchez left, 3 coaches were here and no one stayed here over 6 months. Recently, I started to think it's not a problem of coach.

To make a team with strong bond, the most important thing is players. With Luisinho, Emre Colak who always made troubles, this team cannot be united. Coach can influence to players in locker room but he can't be on the field.

Look at the past,

Even Djalminha who gave us glory had to leave cause he had conflict with Irrureta.
Munua and Aouate both were told to leave and the club signed another goalkeeper Aranzubia.
Urreta fought with Antonio Tomas and cancelled his loan contract.

What about now? Tino fired Victor who has been the most successful in his era instead.

Tino should get rid of Luisinho and Colak firstly and make the team as one. They don't hear to coaches and it's silly to expect them to hear what colleagues and captains say.

Salute your comment, I believe that VSDA is the best coach we have had in years and he will be able to help building the team from grounds up and I 100% that we should get rid of Luisinho and keep him

everything surrounds our club is an absolute joke including the departure of the 2 Top executives ... perhaps Tino is Celta's fan in disguise
Old 16-02-2018, 08:17   #10
Iztok
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
I think the biggest problem on the pitch for Depor is the player's movement. Have you noticed how when we have ball possession there's no one around the player with the ball in his feet? Or when we are attacking we always look isolated, why? because there's no one around. This is either because our players are running away from responsibility or because they haven't not been taught - which is not acceptable for this level of football. Just see on the game against Betis how many Betis players were asking for the ball. From what I saw at least 3 players, which means 3 options to pass the ball. In Depor's case it is always one or zero. Why we have this problem with third coach on the board? Because no one wants to take the responsibility to play with the ball/create something out of the box. And it is the confidence to blame here, that's the reason we are 19th.

I completely agree - players don't play as a team - meaning you always have to do a move - find open space, position, run, confuse opposition when a teammate has the ball. We are usually just standing and watching the guy with the ball what he can do - but this is Primera, if you get past one or two the third will surely take the ball away.
Team offense and defense is what we are lacking - so thats why we are not a Team.
Old 16-02-2018, 09:12   #11
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.TRISTAN
They don't hear to coaches and it's silly to expect them to hear what colleagues and captains say.
mainly as the only players, who were sent away, were the captains. on some days, I consider this is a sabotage of Vigo-No. haha I just read Thai-Depor's comment

Last edited by DepHun : 16-02-2018 at 09:15.
Old 16-02-2018, 15:24   #12
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

I just had a look to our remaining games, and actually the calendar is (looks) easier than i thought it would be. The next 6 or so games are all do-able on paper.
Shame that the games are played on grass.
Old 16-02-2018, 21:29   #13
DeporDK
Almost Regular

DeporDK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
I just had a look to our remaining games, and actually the calendar is (looks) easier than i thought it would be. The next 6 or so games are all do-able on paper.
Shame that the games are played on grass.

This also means that the final games are difficult. This we need to reach safe position soon
Old 16-02-2018, 22:06   #14
Marci 14

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

I don't like the idea to repeat the same lineup like last week. For me Cartabia, Colak, Schär would be more welcomed. Let's hope Seedorf knows what he is doing.
Old 16-02-2018, 22:06   #15
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

I hope I’m wrong but I see a 3-0 loss😥