Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 17-02-2018, 20:33   #1
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LIGA | Feb-17-2018 | Alavés 1-0 Depor | Post Match Comments

Same crap, different day.

1st half we were average, 2nd half we were really poor.

It's easy to point the blame at the less talented players but to be honest, the likes of Boveda and Albentosa were less to blame than those who are really under performing. On paper, we have a talented attack but it's just not happening for Lucas, Andone always seems isolated and Bakkali is like a headless chicken. Adrian has probably been the best of those players over the past few games but even he drifts in and out of games.

Thought Seedorf left it too late before we reacted but even after the subs we didn't offer anything, so don't know if that contributed or not.

Simply go to https://fantasy.fifa.com/en/home and pick your squad and then join our forum league with this code: V9JH6NFN

Good Luck

Always hoping for the best
Always expecting the worst

- Life of a Depor fan 2017/18
deporik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 20:48   #2
DeporDK
Almost Regular

DeporDK is on a distinguished road

I think the main problem is the output of the ball from defence. All those horrible long balls. It is difficult for the attackers to do anything when the balls they receive are so bad.
Of course it is not the fault of Boveda and Albentosa, they play exactly as I expected. The problem is Seedorf using them, when we have more talented alternatives.
And what is the idea with Krohn-Dehli, when we play with long balls from defence?
DeporDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 21:11   #3
bake-deportivo-B&H
Almost Regular

bake-deportivo-B&H is on a distinguished road

Non existing midfield. We need radical change in starting eleven. Why not give chance some players who haven't played much this season. Surely they would be more motivated than Guilherme, Krohn Dehli. Only radical change in starting eleven can give as some kind of boost.

Colak must play, he is only capable of connection two lines together.
bake-deportivo-B&H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 21:14   #4
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

I am no longer piss when we lose. That's the reality
Old 17-02-2018, 21:23   #5
Thai Depor

Thai Depor is on a distinguished road

Mosquera said the next game is our final, hope your teammates react to your comment as well. We are very poor in so many ways.

Our midfielders were unable to link the ball, nothing can be worse than this perhaps using Muntari or kids from Fabril would be ideal.

Same as our keeper, Uzoho should be back or just give it back to Tyton ... right now Rueben does not seem to have any confidence.

And Boveda should be on the right flank not center of our defense, Schar should be starter

We’re very painful to watch, what a bloody disgrace
Thai Depor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 22:13   #6
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

We played a decent first half and second we looked pathetic - not even one shot on target, is it too much nowadays for Depor, to complete a single shot?
I don't know why Seedorf tolerates Bakkali - the artist? Our best player - Cartabia maybe the only one with confidence and capable of doing something is warming the bench? No way.
I'd suggest to play with Fabril lads until the end of the season and get rid of these primadonas right now.
Every game I watch is equal to suffering - this is not normal.
To make things worse Malaga is winning against Valencia.

Last edited by tonideportivoBG : 17-02-2018 at 22:15.
tonideportivoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 23:52   #7
heidern
Administrator
Peña Member

heidern is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
We played a decent first half and second we looked pathetic - not even one shot on target, is it too much nowadays for Depor, to complete a single shot?
I don't know why Seedorf tolerates Bakkali - the artist? Our best player - Cartabia maybe the only one with confidence and capable of doing something is warming the bench? No way.
I'd suggest to play with Fabril lads until the end of the season and get rid of these primadonas right now.
Every game I watch is equal to suffering - this is not normal.
To make things worse Malaga is winning against Valencia.

As frustrating as Bakkali is, at least he's trying to do something and had shots on the post twice in the last two game. I would rather bench Lucas...
heidern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 01:18   #8
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not sure why some of ous fans do not get it..... Seedorf is not tge coach that we need at such moment as simple as that... can you see any tactics in the game?... what is he really doing playing with kron!! the guy makes the team as playing with ten men.. why would you sub him with mosquera? why do the players look very isolated from their team mate!!?

If Seedorf and Tino think that the work of the coach is right that means the players are clowns if that's the case bring some fabril players at least they will play with heart.

to sum up, Rubbish coach (your history as a player has nothing to do with respecting u as a coach if you suck), some rubbish players and a rubbish board sporting wise
Old 18-02-2018, 07:20   #9
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

-Iam DONE with Rubin, we must use Francis, no way he will be worse than Ruben.
-Yesterdays goal is very silly, Ruben does not know how and where to stand, a decent keeper would save it if he was one step back.
-Colak MUST play at any cost, it seems he is not liked by the coaches due to his behavior but this is not the time for this, we must use him.
-Cartabia should play full game.
-we have a very big trust issue, the players play sacred and don't want any responsibility, they are under pressure and I think we have to be very lucky and catch a fast goal against Espanyol or otherwise we will lose again.

AND I HOOOOOOOOOOPE LEVANTE LOSES TODAY, IF THEY WIN WE ARE IN SEGUNDA WITHOUT ANY SINGLE DOUBT.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 09:28   #10
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Our best chance is to use committed and level-headed players in the matches.. Albentosa and Boveda are absolute suicide, so bring back Sidnei-Schar urgently.. Lucas is so low in confidence and the lesser said about Bakkali the better.. Let Gil and Cartabia start with Lucas coming as a sub.. Gil is fully committed, never goes invisible and at times brilliant.. same goes for Cartabia .. also Borja Valle really deserves some chances.. the central midfield of Krohn-Dehli and Guillherme looks very lazy, but I have no idea who are our better choices.. same goes for GK, but no idea who is better.. Tyton definitely isn't, may be Koval.. people talk about Francis, but he has made some stupid and silly mistakes for Fabril; he is talented but should not be rushed, otherwise he will get spoiled in the end..

Colak for me is in no way a guarantee for better football; he has been invisible in more games and has been given many chances by all our coaches..

Last edited by hari : 18-02-2018 at 09:31.
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 09:48   #11
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

season is about to end and still every game different players and different formation and we still don't know who is better and worse, that summarizes the our shitty situation!!!
we area heading to Segunda, my last hope is Levante game today.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:54   #12
Marci 14

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bake-deportivo-B&H
Non existing midfield. We need radical change in starting eleven. Why not give chance some players who haven't played much this season. Surely they would be more motivated than Guilherme, Krohn Dehli. Only radical change in starting eleven can give as some kind of boost.

Colak must play, he is only capable of connection two lines together.

Absolutely share your opinion. The only possible solution for the improvement is the rearrangement of the starting lineup while the current one doesn't work, it's obvious (except our blind coach).
Rubén should not start again, he is very unambitious. Why the hell we signed Kóval if we don't use him?
I can't wait the recovery of Sidnei, alongside with Schär.
Krohn-Dehli is a big dissappointment, he simply didn't add anything to this team. Let's offer a contract to Muntari and see what he's got.
Zero shoot on target during the entire second half?! It's unacceptable. Cartabia and Colak must start, regardless their relation with the coaches. Also Gil should be reutilized, he is able to add the number of goals. And don't forget Borja Valle, he was outstanding in the cup clash and still treated unfairly.
Maybe benching Lucas for 1-2 games could bring back something from his talent. Same goes to Juanfran. Valentin wasn't that bad in his single liga game.
The only positive thing for me that Bakkali is suspended for the next game.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:58   #13
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

I know Ruben is not worth a penny, but see the actions of our midfielders before the goal.
1) Pedreza not stopped or fauled by Krohn-Dheli and Guilherme. 2) Pedreza passes the ball to Munir. 3) 1st touch by Munir no one intercepts, 2nd touch by Munir still no one does anything ( see Guilherme jogging behind him, not sprinting!!! ) 3rd touch Krohn-Dheli does not try to tackle Munir, instead is running towards the goal...? 4) 4th comfortable touch by Munir, shot and of course goal.

Similar situation led to Levante's goal when Ivi scored completely undisturbed by our defenders/midfielders.
I really questions our pre-game planning and preparation. Do we investigate our rivals strenghts and weaknesses? Our midfielders should have known better how Munir would possibly play a situation like this. Close his left-side logical as he is left-footed and his game is over it is not a rocket sience lazy primadonas..
Old 18-02-2018, 12:53   #14
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that Seedorf did his homework sloppy before joing us, he clearly doesnt know a thing about our players and our failures.
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 13:11   #15
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marci 14
Absolutely share your opinion. The only possible solution for the improvement is the rearrangement of the starting lineup while the current one doesn't work, it's obvious (except our blind coach).
Rubén should not start again, he is very unambitious. Why the hell we signed Kóval if we don't use him?
I can't wait the recovery of Sidnei, alongside with Schär.
Krohn-Dehli is a big dissappointment, he simply didn't add anything to this team. Let's offer a contract to Muntari and see what he's got.
Zero shoot on target during the entire second half?! It's unacceptable. Cartabia and Colak must start, regardless their relation with the coaches. Also Gil should be reutilized, he is able to add the number of goals. And don't forget Borja Valle, he was outstanding in the cup clash and still treated unfairly.
Maybe benching Lucas for 1-2 games could bring back something from his talent. Same goes to Juanfran. Valentin wasn't that bad in his single liga game.
The only positive thing for me that Bakkali is suspended for the next game.

most of what you are saying and expecting is hypothetical !!!

we have tried Tyton, Sidnei, Schär, Cartabia, Colak, Gil and all others and the results were the SAME!! so why not to change and try?!!
in the last two games our defense was better and if we only managed to seize one goal in the first half things would have been different.

also why you assume that Muntari will add, may be he is worse.

for me Barralo should have continued but as we have Seedorf he should get the full chance before we judge him