Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfers Discuss Depor's possible incoming players in this forum. Talk about publicised rumours or suggest your own transfer targets. Talk about these players in their own thread (preferably) or in general topics. Any transfers not related to Depor belong to common threads. Current players of Deportivo who might be going out have their own thread in the Deportivo Forum.

Old 25-07-2003, 08:43   #16
Leon
Banned
Peņa MemberBanned

Leon is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they suddenly realized that Milito isn't a "crack" and so got rid off him by saying that his knee isn't allright! By the way, a joke goes around that Madrid rejected a deal as when meeting him they thought he was not handsome enough (to sell shirts!)
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2003, 09:15   #17
freakyy

Peņa Member

freakyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to freakyy

mwahahaha lol
freakyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2003, 10:59   #18
Bagsie
Peņa Member

Bagsie is off the scale
Send a message via AIM to Bagsie Send a message via MSN to Bagsie

Maybe R. Carlos is the only defender who can sell them well enough...
Old 26-07-2003, 14:58   #19
stef
Beginner

stef is off the scale

Today Rummenigge stated that the do not intend to sell another player. He said anyway Kuffour is worth more than 10 million €.
I remember that about 2 years ago AS Roma offered 20 million € for Sammy and yet Bayern did not let him go.
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2003, 15:17   #20
luquegol

luquegol is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to luquegol

i think kuffour ain't that good

This together united => superdepor!!!
luquegol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2003, 16:54   #21
Sloburn

Sloburn is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to Sloburn

i donīt know what to think of kuffour, of course he is a great defender but he also makes a lot of mistakes each season. to be honest he would be the first defender of bayerns squad who should be free to get sold, IF there is a need to sell a player and if the offer is high enough.
if real wants kuffour they should pay about 20mio.! but as you all mentioned before:thank god that real is that stupid. if they would spend some money for their defence for example to buy nesta or a good goalkeeper like kahn they would be unstopable. but puhh, madrid wants some entertainer (by the way i dont know whats entertaining about beckham,all he can do are corners and free kicks) and so he does not give a shit about transfers which could be useful for the team.

next cl-season bayern will again show how to stop those arrogant shitheads.
...sorry but i really hate those guys....
Sloburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2003, 20:33   #22
nordwald
Beginner

nordwald is off the scale

About Kuffour: a few years ago, I was absolutely convinced, that he will become a worldclass defender - you could easily see, that he got the talent, he just couldnīt show it in every single match. So I thought, that it was his age, he was in his very early twenties, and that it would only be a matter of time, until he would be constantly playing on that high level.
Unfortunately, he never took that final step - on a good day (and dont get me wrong, there are a lot more good ones than bad ones) there are only a few defenders as good as him on this planet - on a bad day, he can ruin a whole match with some stupid mistakes.
... and thereīs always that running gag of him knocking out other players of his own team (especially Oliver Kahn) by accident and being a bit clumsy
So: NOOO, weīll never sell our dear Sammy!

About Real Madrid: Although I was bashing them quite a bit here, I also have to say: Iīve lived several months in Madrid as an exchange student last year and went to some matches at Santiago Bernabeu. It definitely IS a special feeling, once you see all those superstars walking into the stadium, Zidane, Raul, Figo, etc. That "entertaining factor" cannot be denied, at least I felt quite entertained those evenings (of course except for that semifinal, when they kicked Munich out of the CL). I am afraid a spanish exchange student would NOT feel the same watching a game in Munich.
Of course, being no supporter of Real Madrid, I could easily enjoy watching those superstars play (and that means: play in a very beautiful and not neccessarily effective way), without having to worry, that another defender may have been much more important than getting someone like Beckham.
But in the end, thereīll always be only one Beckham, Zidane or Ronaldo as there was only one Pele, Maradona or Beckenbauer. And having seen those players in YOUR team is quite a nice thing after all.
nordwald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2003, 21:41   #23
erliminator
Beginner

erliminator is off the scale
Send a message via ICQ to erliminator

if real wants koffour they can have him!I don't think that is his good enough to play for Bayern!Kovac,Linke and demicheles are much better!And sammy often speaks about leaving bayern!So if you want sammy,go!
erliminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2003, 23:20   #24
luquegol

luquegol is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to luquegol

yeah and like i said the other time he ain't that good
but he has played some fine matches

This together united => superdepor!!!
luquegol is offline   Reply With Quote