Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-09-2020, 16:47   #196
ggeorg
Moderator

Peña Member
 
ggeorg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greece
Posts: 11,197
ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
oh, right, this should be case...i have checked this, and it's not 100% clear, but obviously this should be the case.

well, well, it´s not like this!

ALL points from the first phase, count for the second phase
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 10:34   #197
lottery loverat
Occasional Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: london
Posts: 153
lottery loverat is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
well, well, it´s not like this!

ALL points from the first phase, count for the second phase

That’s insane.
Obviously it’s done to make ALL the sub group games important. But with clubs playing for positions in four possible divisions next season the games already ARE important.
I thought the English football authorities were stupid but this takes stupidity to a whole new level.
lottery loverat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 21:04   #198
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member
 
DepHun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,099
DepHun is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
well, well, it´s not like this!

ALL points from the first phase, count for the second phase
I see that quite normal. the other way, the results of 14 matches (which is more than 50% of the whole 26 games season) would be lost.
__________________
atletico = asesinos. I am Jimmy!
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 23:03   #199
lottery loverat
Occasional Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: london
Posts: 153
lottery loverat is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
I see that quite normal. the other way, the results of 14 matches (which is more than 50% of the whole 26 games season) would be lost.
It’s madness. It makes no logical sense whatsoever.
I’ll exaggerate just so that it’s understandable: Every team in one subgroup could be better than every team in another subgroup. The top team in the weak subgroup should not be gaining an advantage in Round2 from being in a weaker subgroup.
lottery loverat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2020, 14:23   #200
ggeorg
Moderator

Peña Member
 
ggeorg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greece
Posts: 11,197
ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottery loverat
It’s madness. It makes no logical sense whatsoever.

Agree on that!

We will enter the phase two with a sum of points facing 9 teams, joining other teams with a sum of points facing different 9 teams.
The advantage is on this side that have faced an easier group of 9 teams.

My first reading is that we could have the advantage, we're in a sub-group with no other really strong club, while in the other group there are two in our level, Numancia and Leon.
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2020, 09:36   #201
Mr Pink
Occasional Member
 
Mr Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: U.K
Posts: 182
Mr Pink is on a distinguished road
Default

Deportivo: The club opened today the third phase of the capital’s increase operation. In this phase anyone who isn’t shareholder can buy up to two shares of the club (€270.45), and it lasts until October 4.

Does anyone know where I can purchase these share? I have been on a couple of trading sites but cant find an option to invest in Depor anywhere.
__________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill
Mr Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 11:43   #202
Depor-Hammer
Occasional Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Buckinghamshire
Posts: 150
Depor-Hammer is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink
Deportivo: The club opened today the third phase of the capital’s increase operation. In this phase anyone who isn’t shareholder can buy up to two shares of the club (€270.45), and it lasts until October 4.

Does anyone know where I can purchase these share? I have been on a couple of trading sites but cant find an option to invest in Depor anywhere.

Mr Pink, I'm looking to get a couple, they are 60.10 each with a minimum of 2 shares.

Form at the bottom of this link https://despacho.rcdeportivo.es/ampliacion/
Depor-Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 13:09   #203
american123
Seasoned Member
 
american123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 1,062
american123 is off the scale
Default

First friendly ends in a 3-0 win over Villalbes. Lara, Adri Castro and Borges were the scorers all in the 2H. Rui Costa also seemed to get injured. Just from the lineups I think we still need another midfielder (Uche Agbo) and a U23 CB since JuanRo still looks like he needs more time in 3rd Division.
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 19:35   #204
lottery loverat
Occasional Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: london
Posts: 153
lottery loverat is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depor-Hammer
Mr Pink, I'm looking to get a couple, they are 60.10 each with a minimum of 2 shares.

Form at the bottom of this link https://despacho.rcdeportivo.es/ampliacion/
Is the offer available to Spanish people only? No alternative language button! Depor are missing out here.
Oviedo were saved by a world wide share offer on twitter. Both Mrs Loverat and myself threw ten pounds their way in recognition of their ingenuity. I’m getting the impression Depor are still living in a pre Internet age.
lottery loverat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2020, 15:28   #205
Depor-Hammer
Occasional Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Buckinghamshire
Posts: 150
Depor-Hammer is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottery loverat
Is the offer available to Spanish people only? No alternative language button! Depor are missing out here.
Oviedo were saved by a world wide share offer on twitter. Both Mrs Loverat and myself threw ten pounds their way in recognition of their ingenuity. I’m getting the impression Depor are still living in a pre Internet age.

Not the best of websites is it! It is open to outside Spain, I've brought two shares and I'm in the UK, having a Spanish wife does help though!
Depor-Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 08:42   #206
Shelvin
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
Shelvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 3,450
Shelvin is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depor-Hammer
Not the best of websites is it! It is open to outside Spain, I've brought two shares and I'm in the UK, having a Spanish wife does help though!
It requires a Spanish NIF number. What did your provide for that field?
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 15:25   #207
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
nitraM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 2,201
nitraM is on a distinguished road
Default

Thank you so much for reminding me to do this lol. Very weird you can only buy with a credit card though.

I just get an error whenever I try to buy.

Last edited by nitraM : 28-09-2020 at 16:02.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2020, 04:14   #208
Shelvin
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
Shelvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 3,450
Shelvin is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitraM
Thank you so much for reminding me to do this lol. Very weird you can only buy with a credit card though.

I just get an error whenever I try to buy.


How else are you trying to buy it?
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2020, 10:03   #209
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
nitraM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 2,201
nitraM is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelvin
How else are you trying to buy it?

Debit card and credit card both give me errors. Shame I can't just link a bank account to it.

ERROR. El comercio tiene un filtro que no permite esta operación.[Bines por países]

Last edited by nitraM : 29-09-2020 at 10:07.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2020, 16:00   #210
Depor-Hammer
Occasional Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Buckinghamshire
Posts: 150
Depor-Hammer is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelvin
It requires a Spanish NIF number. What did your provide for that field?

I put 00000 for the NIF and the Postcode, this was accepted and went through. if they require the correct info I will advise by email.
Depor-Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General evolution (2018/2019) Iztok Deportivo 73 10-07-2020 13:17
General evolution (2017/2018) Iztok Deportivo 311 24-07-2018 20:48
General evolution (2016/2017) hari Deportivo 110 04-06-2017 18:35
2014/2015 | General evolution Iztok Deportivo 99 14-05-2016 09:12
2013/2014 | General evolution dj-origenal Deportivo 840 21-05-2014 10:09


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:42.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.