Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 30-03-2011, 20:25   #211
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

How is the political chaos in the stands, Greg? Doesn't it play any role, are they supporting Belgium without any dissonance?
Old 30-03-2011, 21:12   #212
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
How is the political chaos in the stands, Greg? Doesn't it play any role, are they supporting Belgium without any dissonance?
Well, I've said it before, if there's one thing that can keep this country together, it's our national football team performing well

I'm pretty sure the amount of people wanting to seperate Belgium has been lowered about 20% in the past week. There were Belgian flags everywhere, the only colors in the stadium were black, yellow and red. I didn't even spot a single Flemish flag anywhere. Which makes sense of course, cause if Belgium would get seperated, Flanders would lose Witsel, Hazard, Lukaku,... A few more wins and I'm sure our politics will recover soon
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 10:11   #213
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

nice. sport brings people together Clijsters with Henin
Old 31-03-2011, 11:21   #214
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
nice. sport brings people together Clijsters with Henin
Well, I remember a survey in Wallonia a few years ago, and even there about 70% preferred Clijsters over Henin Nobody really likes Henin over here

Dammit, the new proposed system to keep Turkish people out of the home stands will be a problem for me People who went to the Azerbeidjan game (35.000) and people who went to the Austria game last year (40.000) will get priority to buy tickets. Which means there will only be about 10.000 tickets available, if that. It's gonna be hard to acquire a ticket, that's for sure.
Old 31-03-2011, 12:14   #215
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

well, I have not mentioned on this forum earlier: I have not seen live last Friday HUN-NED 0-4 in Budapest, as there were no more tickets available. That does not mean the whole stadium was sold out, just that only 25-28,000 people were let inside, as other parts of the Puskás/Nép Stadium (with capacity of 68,000) is life dangerous .

So Greg, arrange your ticket on the first day, when they are available, otherwise you are gonna miss it...
Old 31-03-2011, 12:22   #216
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

The problem is that there probably won't be online ticketing for this one. Which means I'd have to go all the way to Brussels on the first day, where I will no doubt have to wait a very, very long time to buy a few tickets. On top of that, the cheap tickets behind the goal, where all the young people are and where the atmosphere is the best, will already be long gone.

It's not sure they're gonna follow this route though, so I'm hoping for another alternative. It does seem like a good way to make sure only Belgians are in the home crowd though. I'd rather "give" my ticket to other Belgians to make sure it's really a home game, than have a ticket and sit with more Turkish people than Belgians in the stadium.
Old 31-03-2011, 12:28   #217
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
than have a ticket and sit with more Turkish people than Belgians in the stadium.

this would feel like being among the riazor blues
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 12:55   #218
borinho

borinho is on a distinguished road

belgium came back from death!
borinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 13:14   #219
Fenerli.Depor
Beginner

Fenerli.Depor is on a distinguished road

Considering how passive we played in the first half of the last game(Austria and us) Arda triggered off the team despite his long term injury.After that we started to play a bit more better than Austria. Also the performance of Gökhan Gönül and Volkan was better than avarage.But the team is a neomorph, many players are new and there is no any established system yet.Those factors make us second favourite in the next game with Belguim, I think their chance to win the game is %51.
Fenerli.Depor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 15:37   #220
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

I don´t know about you deporiginal but i damm like the new shirt from belgium national team
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 17:37   #221
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenerli.Depor
Considering how passive we played in the first half of the last game(Austria and us) Arda triggered off the team despite his long term injury.After that we started to play a bit more better than Austria. Also the performance of Gökhan Gönül and Volkan was better than avarage.But the team is a neomorph, many players are new and there is no any established system yet.Those factors make us second favourite in the next game with Belguim, I think their chance to win the game is %51.
I actually thought that Turkey was considerably better than Austria in the first half. Should've been at least 2-0 at ht. In the second half Austria was getting desperate and they started to try harder, but then you killed off the game with the second goal.

I don't think Belgium has 51% to win the game. Belgium is finally starting to turn its potential into efficiency, but we're still being plagued by defensive errors. On top of that, a draw in Belgium is already a great result for Turkey. We, on the other hand, really need to win it or else we're screwed. So the pressure is on us, not Turkey.

Either way, this will be the defining game. In my opinion, whoever wins this game will finish the group in second position. Germany has basically already won it, while Austria is without chances now.

And yes, our home shirts are finally quite good. I'm glad our days of playing in red shirts, black shorts and yellow socks are over We looked like a bunch of amateurs in those outfits. Our black away shirt is even better now, it's awesome
Old 31-03-2011, 20:37   #222
Fenerli.Depor
Beginner

Fenerli.Depor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
They should hold some sort of Turkish festival on the same night.
Yeah , they should do it unless they recognize that those football games our best festivals.
Fenerli.Depor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 15:28   #223
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Did anyone else see this disgusting tackle by Malouda on Perisic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNqs4...ature=youtu.be

How the hell did the referee not see that??? He was standing just a few feet away, and was looking directly at it. Unbelievable. I'm almost a little bit confused how Perisic didn't break his leg.
Old 01-04-2011, 15:32   #224
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Did anyone else see this disgusting tackle by Malouda on Perisic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNqs4...ature=youtu.be

How the hell did the referee not see that??? He was standing just a few feet away, and was looking directly at it. Unbelievable. I'm almost a little bit confused how Perisic didn't break his leg.
and the French audiance is waving the most disgusting that Malouda stays standed for seconds on Perisic's leg... I hope he receives bans for non-friendly matches.
Old 01-04-2011, 20:48   #225
borinho

borinho is on a distinguished road

there're several players that should be in prison instead of field
pepe, de jong, ballottelliii, malouda...
borinho is offline   Reply With Quote