Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Players > Former players & coaches
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Former players & coaches Forum for past players & coaches of Deportivo

Old 18-07-2003, 12:11   #286
erliminator
Beginner

erliminator is off the scale
Send a message via ICQ to erliminator

why can't Bayern offer depor 20mio,than the deal would be perfect and erverybody would be happy
bayern would ahve a graet striker
depor would get a lot of money which they need!
and makaay would play for the club he wants to play
erliminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2003, 13:48   #287
zOrg

zOrg is off the scale

the problem is bayern wants makaay for 15 million € ... know for 18 million € and i think bayern doesn't offer 20 million € because thats 5 million € more as bayern would offer first.
Its great when makaay play the next saison in munich but i think bayern dont get makaay and bayern made a contract with tevez.

lets make a futureplay... when makaay come to munich for 20 million € and he scores 13 goals in the bundesliga and 3 goals in CL...everbody say "a player for 20 million € and he scores 16 goals HAHA"
Makaay must scores more than 20 goals...and i think thats not easy.....

Tevez is young and have talent... when you bu a good south american player the chance is 50% that he play good in europe.... but you can build him up in 2 years... and then he is nearly good as makaay..and younger
When Tevez can't show his talent in europe you can sell him for 9 million € when you had buy him for 15 million € its a loos from 6 million € ...
for makaay you get in 2 years not about 11-12 million € (old) thats a loos from 8-9 million €

thats the question...same risct for a good striker (last saison) or a new young talent
Old 18-07-2003, 14:34   #288
Sloburn

Sloburn is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to Sloburn

hm zorg, your "futureplay" does not convince me. you cant say that a player who scores 16 goals was not worth the 20mio.! maybe he scores his "3" cl-goals in the finale against real madrid and the result will be 3:2 and bayern has won the cl-league??? and i seriously think that makaay would score more than 20 goals. but there is one thing and thats makaay´s age. somebody in this forum told me that makaay wants to play in england once and now he is 28. so bayern would buy him and pay 20 million. how long would roy stay at bayern? maybe after 2 years he wants to leave because some english clubs said that they are interested. but you can´t sell a 30years old striker for 20mio.!

whatever i also heard that tevez will join the bayern squad next year...
Sloburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2003, 14:40   #289
munich
Beginner

munich is off the scale

25 Million € for makaay is just too much!!! You should be happy with 18 Millions (thats also too much!).

He's 28 years old and I don't think that he will play such a season like this one again. Who spoke about Maakay one year ago?? Nobody. He has maybe 2-3 years where he could play on this niveau that he has now. He also has not a value of merchandising like other players in this category.

The times where many millions and millions have been payed for one player are over, except some Real storries...

If I would be Uli Hoeneß, I would offer at the most 15 Millions for Makaay. That is the transfer value of him, no million more (but rahter less, than more).

Regards from Germany
munich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2003, 14:47   #290
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

You are probably right, no footballer is worth that money, but unfortunately you have to pay for proven quality.If Maakay can score 29 goals in the spanish league then I would be very surprised if he doesn't score at least 20 in the German league.He has also scored 9 in Europe. If Bayern had someone last year that could score 9 goals in CL then you would not have gone out in the 1st group stage and that would have probably been woth 10 million Euros to you if not more. I wish he wasn't going anywhere but if he does then you have to pay. Cisse 30 million,Morientes 20 Million, Golden boot 18 million?????????
Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2003, 14:56   #291
javientes
Site Team

Peña Member

javientes is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe he isnt worth 25 Millions, because its just a lot of money, but dont forget some other even less quality players are worth a lot of money too...

If Geremi has been sold for 11 Millions you really think Depor will sell the European topscorer in the form of his life for only 4 Millions more?

All the prices are too high, but thats the problem of the market, player prices are just too high..

Relatifly he isnt that expensive, just look at the amounts which are offered for Henry, Vieri, Raul, etc. Ok maybe they are younger and more talented, but also (at least)twice as expensive (Raul 100, Henry 70, Vieri 50)
javientes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2003, 14:57   #292
Sloburn

Sloburn is off the scale

cisse, morientes they all go to clubs leaded by managers who dont know anything bout football, all they want are names, big names to entertain the fans and they dont give a **** about money even if they do not have of it!
Old 18-07-2003, 15:06   #293
munich
Beginner

munich is off the scale

You cannot compare a Makaay in Depor and a Makaay in Munich, as you do. In Germany the systems/tactic is more devensive like in spain. You cannot know if he can deal with that. Also I think Dopor has adepted its system to Makaay.

Thats the first good season of Makaay. I think he has only made 28 games for his national team, and only scored two times, if I'm informed correctly. He is only a national star, not a world star. And 18 million for a 28 year old dutch player, is a quite good sum, I think!!

Who has paid 20 Millions for Morientes?? I think I've missed something.

Cisse has about 10 years where he can score goals and he's a great talent, Makaay at the most 4 years. In two years he's 30 years old, if he then wouldn't have met our high expectations and he played two years on average, we could not even sell him for a passable sum.
Old 18-07-2003, 15:07   #294
Sloburn

Sloburn is off the scale

.......damn right!
Old 18-07-2003, 15:23   #295
munich
Beginner

munich is off the scale

I'm also a bit confused, why Depor doesn't sell him to Chelsea. Makaay said he wants to play in England and they offer supposedly 24 Million € for him. I'm 100% sure Bayern will not increase their offer, less then ever they will not add a player to their bid!
Old 18-07-2003, 15:26   #296
javientes
Site Team

Peña Member

javientes is an unknown quantity at this point

If you look it like that way you are right, but thats analysing it through the Bayern-glasses.

Ofcourse we look it from Depor's side and everybody would go mad if he's off for 15 Millions now when he is hot item and one of the best strikers in the world.

For that money Lendoiro prefers too keep him and if he plays like this season we even get more money cause he shoots us in next rounds of the CL. Capiche?

So its obvious, its just difficult to say what he's really worth.
Old 18-07-2003, 15:35   #297
munich
Beginner

munich is off the scale

If I would be Landorio, I would be glad about such an offer. It's obvious that Makaay doesn't want to stay in Coruna, playing for 600.000 € a season. Now he has an offers from other clubs which would pay much more. I think he will be very demotivated, if he has to stay. With the 18 Million Euros, respective 24 Million Euros of Chelsea, he could at least get out of some depts.
Old 18-07-2003, 15:42   #298
Ivan
Almost Regular

Ivan is off the scale

I think you should improve your bid or you can forget about Roy.
Old 18-07-2003, 15:45   #299
munich
Beginner

munich is off the scale

Another question:

Would you pay Makaay if he would play for an other team for 20-24 Million Euros? (I mean if you could) Pls be honest!
Old 18-07-2003, 15:49   #300
Ivan
Almost Regular

Ivan is off the scale

Hey german guys did you read the latest news in the site???If your had read them then (deleted).
With your 15-18milion euros bid you will never ever buy the european topscorer.Buy your young and "talanted" guy Carlos Tevez(besides he is not a pure striker,he is more like Deco attacking midfielder).Makaay's chance for playing at Chelsea next season is about 88% their offer is much more better than yours..You shouldn't expailn me that 15-18milion euros is too much for 28 years old striker of the class of Roy.So cya in the oncoming edition of the Champions League.

I wish we will meet again