Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 22-06-2006, 11:11   #421
Daniel_Svard

Peña Member

Daniel_Svard is an unknown quantity at this point

I was also impressed with colo, he were only passed once in the defence and actually made a good offensive raid in the end of the game. As crocodile_dundee said he didn't make any crazy tackles and i think he might play the next game, since burdisso had real problems in the beginning. Though Milito impressed even more in the defence so i dont know. I hope Colo can build on this to gain confidence and make a very good season as a more mature player not taking bad decisions!

Its great Colo got to play, i felt very proud as a deportivo fan when i saw him coming on!
Daniel_Svard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 11:24   #422
Ekholm
Veteran

Peña Member

Ekholm is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ekholm

Great WC day today.. All matches actually mean anything. Well, Brazil - Japan maybe doesn't, but Brazil are always a pleasure to watch.

I hope Czech and Ghana will win their matches and qualify for the next round. Ghana is a real talented team and any team facing Ghana is gonna struggle. Italy will be going out of this WC. I won't cry for those cheaters.

Australia - Croatia.. Go Aussies! Croatia is a bunch of losers. I remember when I went to watch Sweden - Croatia for this WC's qualifying round. Croatian players were acting like shit, and their fans were even worse. They were trying to provocate us Swedish fans all the time and really wanted to create trouble. Luckily no Swede - as far as I saw, and I was in the middle of it - answered their behaviour with similar crappy attitude.

So I would never name the Croatians fans one of the best ones.. never!

English fans are awesome though. Except from a few fights with German fans they've behaved well so far, and been very loud in the stadium. Seems like they've prevented the worst hooligans from going.
Ekholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 11:29   #423
AP
Veteran

Peña Member

AP is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to AP Send a message via Skype™ to AP
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajacasa
how can i you support them?!!!!
I support any team that plays against Ukraine and Dynamo Kiev! Even Tunisia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfavdepo
Ukraine is a good team..... wht is so wrong with them??? isnt ukraine near russia?? is that the prob.???
Yes, that's the point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian
Man, can you please stop your one-man hate crusade. You use way to harsh words with absolutely no explanation, you're just liable to offend people. There are things that you can keep for yourself.
Should I explain why Depor fans dislike Celta?!
Should I explain why Rangers fans dislike Celtic?!
... and so on.

Fabian, unfortunately, you don't read Russian. If you read some Russian football forums and listened to some political news, you would understand me.

==============

Stupid me!!! How could I turn off my TV after 2-0 S&M lead against Cote d'Ivoire?!

Anyway I'm happy at African orange team's win! Well deserved! Hope to see them in 4 years not in a death group.
Old 22-06-2006, 12:14   #424
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

To be honest, I think Ghana will proceed to the next round. And that's why I think the Czechs will go out, which is a huge surprise. And if Italy is out, it would be an even bigger surprise, especially after the equally horrible EC
Old 22-06-2006, 13:00   #425
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

I really hope the Czechs can do enough to qualify. I put £5 on them meeting Brazil in the Final

It would be just like those Italians to be the ones to destroy my last hopes though.
Old 22-06-2006, 16:01   #426
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
I really hope the Czechs can do enough to qualify. I put £5 on them meeting Brazil in the Final

It would be just like those Italians to be the ones to destroy my last hopes though.

Tough luck man I think it's bye bye for the Czechs.

IN YOUR FACE FILIP
Old 22-06-2006, 16:52   #427
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

That was never a penalty for Ghana!!!

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 16:59   #428
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
Goodbye money
Old 22-06-2006, 17:03   #429
rajacasa
Veteran
Peña Member

rajacasa is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliuk
That was never a penalty for Ghana!!!
I agree.Merk lost his chances to offciate the final
I'm very happy for ghana now it's brazil turn
rajacasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 17:05   #430
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

The best two teams went through imo

Rosicky showed yet again that he is extremely overated and that Arsenal are making a big mistake in paying that amount of money for him. The only Czech player worthy of any credit was Nedved who was full of running until the very last minute. Italy didn't have to get out of 1st gear and they made it look rather easy. The two commentators were really annoying me with their constant Totti bashing. Don't they realise that he's just come back from a broken leg, he got whacked in the first game and had to come off and got subbed against the USA due to the red card.

I'm really looking forward to the Croatia-Australia game tonight!!!
Crocodile_Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 17:26   #431
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

i thought that USA was unfortunate....... the first goal was after a clear goal on reyna..... i didnt saw the second goal though!!!

Go Croatia!!!
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 17:36   #432
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

misery misery
what a bad game, two bad sides, and we were completely helpless in front. First half we were less bad, second they were less bad...
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 17:56   #433
Diego
Peña Member

Diego is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to Diego

Yeaaah! Finally! Ghana has qualified. Tough next game tho, but I'm expecting a surprise anyway. Ghana to win the whole thing.
Old 22-06-2006, 18:51   #434
Fabian
Peña Member

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP
Should I explain why Depor fans dislike Celta?!
Should I explain why Rangers fans dislike Celtic?!
... and so on.

Well, this is hardly the same since this refers to clubs and not whole countries. Clubs doesn't have they're own citizens. You never specify that it's Ukraines football team and not the country as a whole that you hate (and I'm guessing that's because you do refer to the country as a whole), and therefore it comes off pretty offensive seeing as that to hate the country, you'll hate all the citizens of it. There is a name for that you know.

Quote:
Fabian, unfortunately, you don't read Russian. If you read some Russian football forums and listened to some political news, you would understand me.

Well, this has nothing to with it either. I think I can guess why you dislike you're neighbour so much, but when you just blurt out how much you hate the country, without so much as pinch of sarcasm, it's just offensive.
And it doesn't matter if you're right in thinking what you do, seeing as it is a political issue that has very little to do with the topic at hand.
Old 22-06-2006, 19:17   #435
Ralo

Peña Member

Ralo is an unknown quantity at this point

USA is out! What a horrible showing for the US team. Bad calls aside, the entire staff and players looked completely unprepared and out of sync. Donovan, Beasly, Gooch, and Keller were awful! Thier tactics were all wrong, their positioning was all wrong, Arena did an awful job managing his players; bashing them in the media after the Czech game, not making the right subs at the right time, and not attacking the opposition like they are capable of doing. ARENA MUST BE FIRED! Yeah, they were in a tough group but they played so bad that im not even convinced they would have made it out of their group had they been in a different one!
Ralo is offline   Reply With Quote