Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2014, 10:36   #181
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Congrats to Atletico. We had Felipe, Adrian and Aranzubia and we were no where close to winning the league. They join another team and win the league. Just goes to show the difference a good coach can make.
Old 18-05-2014, 13:09   #182
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Delighted RM and Barca didn't win the title and happy for our 3 ex-players.

Simeone will be really hot property now. Hope he stays with ATM.
Old 18-05-2014, 18:04   #183
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

That wall collapsing in Pamplona could've been a lot more serious.

Are they really talking about delaying the second halves in all the other games, to wait for the Osasuna/Betis game to catch up? There's still 10 minutes of that game to go until HT.
Old 18-05-2014, 19:03   #184
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
That wall collapsing in Pamplona could've been a lot more serious.

Are they really talking about delaying the second halves in all the other games, to wait for the Osasuna/Betis game to catch up? There's still 10 minutes of that game to go until HT.

Yes and they did, 20 mins more to go seems Osasuna win won't save them
Old 18-05-2014, 19:22   #185
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Osasuna and Valladolid to Segunda. Kinda sad for both of them. Would've preferred to see Almeria and Granada go down.

I especially feel sorry for Valladolid. They were screwed by the LFP the last few weeks of the league, and were robbed by the referee in many important games (against Celta, Osasuna, Granada,...)

Last edited by deporiginal : 18-05-2014 at 19:26.
Old 18-05-2014, 22:16   #186
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Valladolid is really hated in A Coruña.
I feel more sadness for Osasuna
Old 18-05-2014, 22:26   #187
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
Valladolid is really hated in A Coruña.
I feel more sadness for Osasuna
If all the fans in A Coruña jump off a cliff, would you jump too??

I've got no beef with Valladolid. I remember their fans annoyed me a little when I frequented their forum two years ago, but then again, I'm yet to find a forum where the fans don't annoy me

Oh wait, the people at Recreativo's forum are pretty friendly.

Last edited by deporiginal : 18-05-2014 at 22:29.
Old 23-05-2014, 18:59   #188
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

OK actually neither Adrian, nor Aranzubia made a huge impact on Atleti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelvin
Congrats to Atletico. We had Felipe, Adrian and Aranzubia and we were no where close to winning the league. They join another team and win the league. Just goes to show the difference a good coach can make.

what about the Scottish League of England? It is either City or Utd of the same city.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
I hope Athletico win, I'm fed up of seeing the same 2 teams winning everything every season.

To Greg:
I can understand, that you fight against becoming an ordinary person. Staying alone on the cliff, when everybody jumped into the ocean for having fun, can be clever, but dull after a time. Until you think about my sentence, here is a group for you, that does not dislike us:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZqLP9wKRMk

This other group also used to go to the Riazor to support us against Vigo-No, or support us at home for example at 2:36:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp-c0vbefJc

I am sure, there are not too much brain-surgeon among them either, but turn towards them with the same positive mentality, as they do to you.
Old 24-05-2014, 10:20   #189
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Great article on Atletico's succcess! http://www.espnfc.com/blog/_/name/es.../14924?cc=3436

Quote:
Atletico have a budget that is a fifth of that enjoyed by Barcelona and Real Madrid. They are saddled with towering debt -- the legacy of years of financial mismanagement -- and they have a wage bill of just 54 million pounds, lower not only than that of Queens Park Rangers but of 13 teams in the Premier League. To put it in perspective: Atletico pay their players as much as Bolton Wanderers did in 2012.

Bolton were relegated that year. Atletico have beaten the most expensive side ever assembled, Real Madrid, and a side that just a few years ago was the greatest team in history to the Spanish title.

Another good one on Luis Aragones as it seems his last wish was to see Atletico win the european cup! He was part of the Atletico squad that lost the European cup 40 years back which was also the last time atletico were in the finals. http://www.espnfc.com/blog/_/name/ch...d/1386?cc=3436

Quote:
On Saturday night, Atletico will face Real Madrid in a final, just as they did when Aragones led them to a Copa del Rey victory over their rivals in 1992. It is the first Champions League final they have reached in 40 years, the first since the night Schwarzenbeck thrust that thorn in Aragones' side. Win and they will remove it at long last, granting a dying man his final wish.
Old 24-05-2014, 10:50   #190
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
To Greg:
I can understand, that you fight against becoming an ordinary person. Staying alone on the cliff, when everybody jumped into the ocean for having fun, can be clever, but dull after a time. Until you think about my sentence, here is a group for you, that does not dislike us:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZqLP9wKRMk

This other group also used to go to the Riazor to support us against Vigo-No, or support us at home for example at 2:36:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp-c0vbefJc

I am sure, there are not too much brain-surgeon among them either, but turn towards them with the same positive mentality, as they do to you.
Well, the saying isn't about jumping into the ocean to have fun, but more about jumping onto jagged rocks and die, but ok

I have plenty fun when I'm in a football stadium, so no problems there. When I say people annoy me on lots of fora, I mean they keep calling Depor fans (and probably other fans too for that matter) pieces of sh*t, that they can't wait to send these Depor morons to Segunda, that we deserve to rot and die,... Malaga, Betis, Granada, Bilbao, Sporting... We're not going to be singing with these fans in Riazor any time soon. Valladolid's fans are generally friendly on their forum, aside from the extreme complaining about the referee (though this year, they had a point). So I have nothing against them.

I said nothing about Sevilla or Rayo here, and those clips are great, but completely irrelevant to what I said though, as usual. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, Rayo is one of the few clubs in Spain I genuinely like.

Last edited by deporiginal : 24-05-2014 at 10:56.
Old 25-05-2014, 10:40   #191
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
those clips are great, but completely irrelevant to what I said though, as usual. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, Rayo is one of the few clubs in Spain I genuinely like.
I did not remember that line of you. Now you know forums of which clubs are not for Deportivistas and thanks for sharing it.

About the "Friendship" with Sporting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8u1HN9XHc0

From Xosé and Miles I know Depor supporters have/had good relationship with Xerez and Cadiz fans (though these two are enemies for each other), and I personally experienced the same for Girona.
Old 26-05-2014, 02:02   #192
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Looks like Sergio our old CM is taking charge at Espanyol. Do we still owe him money?
Old 01-07-2014, 16:19   #193
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

The Spray will be used this season in La liga

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/01/futb...404202634.html
Old 02-07-2014, 17:30   #194
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member