Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Players > Former players & coaches
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Former players & coaches Forum for past players & coaches of Deportivo

Old 19-12-2019, 09:37   #31
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko
He has a great time in the starting 11 of Real. What a nice progress by this kid.
yeap

I liked him too yesterday
Old 13-01-2020, 14:28   #32
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

Did you see his tackle yesterday?

he made Real Madrid champion

very good desicion and best red card ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36KAyIsejjw
Old 13-01-2020, 16:49   #33
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatex
Did you see his tackle yesterday?

he made Real Madrid champion

very good desicion and best red card ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36KAyIsejjw
maybe there should be some new rules for this kind of situations. like a penalty and red card, even if it is out of the penalty box. and I did not tell, that I felt sorry for the Asesinos at all.
Old 13-01-2020, 17:30   #34
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
maybe there should be some new rules for this kind of situations. like a penalty and red card, even if it is out of the penalty box. and I did not tell, that I felt sorry for the Asesinos at all.

not needed, red is enough. It was indeed the best red in a long time; it even doesn't keep him out of any important future games.
Ramos almost screwed it but somehow he manages to get all his weird penalties in the net.

But concerning Valverde; I somehow feel his image right now is a lot bigger than the actual footballer. Yes he made some good things, he also screwed up sometimes (yesterday should have scored 98%), but mostly he's profiting from the extremely talented players around him imo. He can afford to do or try things that wasn't possible at us or elsewhere, and when those things don't work out it's no catastrophe as the others will fix it. I think we'll see him some levels lower again in a year, maybe two. Hope not though.

Last edited by Filip : 13-01-2020 at 17:36.
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2020, 19:29   #35
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
But concerning Valverde; I somehow feel his image right now is a lot bigger than the actual footballer. Yes he made some good things, he also screwed up sometimes (yesterday should have scored 98%), but mostly he's profiting from the extremely talented players around him imo. He can afford to do or try things that wasn't possible at us or elsewhere, and when those things don't work out it's no catastrophe as the others will fix it. I think we'll see him some levels lower again in a year, maybe two. Hope not though.

My thoughts as well! Madrid is an ageing squad, this generation of the endless champions league wins (Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Benzema, Modric, etc) over 30's and they desperately need to make some new hype.

Valverde a very good player, but not the super star they want to present him nowadays. Imo, at the very best to have a similar career to Ivan Helguera (who i consider higher)
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote