Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 01:12   #46
A.Houston
Site Team
Peña Member

A.Houston is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippykid
i'd rather we win la liga in our centenary year...

as for barca, (i scored against them-superdepor fantasy forum

Dude! I'd rather we win La Liga anytime! Clearly we won't be doing well in CL ths year...

"I can't believe the ref didn't see it," said Valera, blood pouring down his face. "Did he think I did it myself? I'm not capable of head-butting myself in the face, you know."
Old 06-11-2004, 04:02   #47
Chronic Inebriety

Chronic Inebriety is off the scale

**I'd love to see Depor bounce back against Barça, but to be honest I'm expecting Barça to wipe the floor on current form. And the windows too, probably.
Old 06-11-2004, 12:47   #48
javientes
Site Team

Peña Member

javientes is an unknown quantity at this point

Tristán will probably play the whole game today.. Pandiani is injured (Duscher, César and Mauro are out too).

Good match for Tristán to earn his credits again
Old 06-11-2004, 13:23   #49
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

Fran should start on the left as he gives the side good balance and leadership. Luque (who is a rubbish winger) should start up front where he is pure class. He losses possesion so much on the wing and his crossing can be poor. I don't think that Tristan should start because he is not fit and if Irureta intended playing the counter attack system Luque's pace should be of more use upfront.
Old 06-11-2004, 13:38   #50
Leon
Banned
Peña MemberBanned

Leon is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the idea of Ibrox. Fran, with all his experience, should play without a doubt. How about putting Valerón on the bench and play with this attacking lineup?: Fran and Munitis at the wings with Luque on Valerón's place and Tristán in front of all.... Sergio and Scaloni will close the centre midfield, while our defence looks good with Romero, Jorge Andrade, Pablo Amo and Manuel Pablo...
Old 06-11-2004, 14:08   #51
gabi
Super-Seasoned

Peña Member

gabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to gabi

I want some changes to. Our backline is good. Sergio and Scaloni in the middle. Fran and Munitis on the wings. Tristan in Valerons Place. And Luque as Striker. I thinks this is the best we got now.
Old 06-11-2004, 14:10   #52
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
I like the idea of Ibrox. Fran, with all his experience, should play without a doubt. How about putting Valerón on the bench and play with this attacking lineup?: Fran and Munitis at the wings with Luque on Valerón's place and Tristán in front of all.... Sergio and Scaloni will close the centre midfield, while our defence looks good with Romero, Jorge Andrade, Pablo Amo and Manuel Pablo...
Amén

Old 06-11-2004, 17:15   #53
klaamees
Beginner

klaamees is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to klaamees

re: [Latest News]

stuff the history! please! theres nothing I hate more than watching a game on telly and hearing endless scores between the two teams. how one of them has won 20 times out of the 30 games played and yadda yadda yadda. its just done to fill the time with shite commentary and on depor.com its to fill pages with shite content. i mean if theres 'nothing to write about just dont. it doesnt boost optimism to know that 'recent matches played at the Camp Nou, Irureta’s men won three out of four of them.' - hows that going to help? EVERY sodding time the webpage cheers for a cup victory over third division side we apparently meet Albacete and Liverpool with new confidence. And EVERY time they do that Depor fail miserably. '

The team just seem sloppy! You just dont draw Albacete at home. Its never an excuse when you say that they had a disciplined defence or f-n creative midfield. Why arent our team disciplined? When theres little competition for your place in the squad you go crap. thank god Tristan is back from the injury.

Ive just had just about the crappest day imaginable and theres things to do in the evening which are bound to be even more so, so im sorry my tone is si harsh. but then again noone will be bothered anyways.

I love my Depor and I want them to make me feel like I did for 2 weeks after they beat Milan this spring. It just hurts to see them at 10. And Ive always liked Irureta too but Im thinking its time for him to go. Its too far into the season to say that we havent had any luck.

rant over. good night. fingers crossed. but im sure a token surprise result (like the win over RM was) clearly wont bring any change, so before we get two back to back league victories that show quality football lets not even consider mentioning the new beginning.

:sadface
Old 06-11-2004, 17:44   #54
Adi
Peña Member

Adi is off the scale

No matter who will play - the most important thing is to play beautifull futbol. I almost forget about Depor's style If Mr irrureta & our boys will do all for win, but without style - then less people will go at Riazor in next weeks and any tv-station would like to show Depor's matchess
Old 06-11-2004, 18:23   #55
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

So...are we defeted yet? Depor can lose today, but will we drop all of our pride with only 9 games of this season? NO WAY!!!!

DE-POR-TI-VO!
DE-POR-TI-VO!
DE-POR-TI-VO!
DE-POR-TI-VO!