Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 24-11-2018, 20:40   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Nov-24-2018 | matchday 15 | 18h00 | Depor 2- Osasuna 0 | Post-match thread

Victory under the rain
Old 24-11-2018, 21:12   #2
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

the rain ruined the game.

the result is good by the way
Old 24-11-2018, 21:50   #3
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- Terrible grass, the club/city should be ashamed, and should fix it asap
2- Two great saves by Dani at the end
3- Midfield couldn't really play much, but at least they fought hard
4- Fede is top class
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2018, 21:54   #4
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Not the best game, but we can't ask for more taking in mind in what condition the game was played.
We are becoming a team that knows how to win games even without having too many chances to score.
David Simon had a good game and Fede as well. I am happy this year we know how to utilize set-pieces and if i am not mistaken this was our 4-5th goal from set-piece.
Maybe the only negative from today's game is that Duarte and Simon picked their 5th yellow and will not play on next week - at the same time this is good for the subs though.
This year there is a competition within the players and it can be seen that everyone is fighting to get a spot in the starting eleven and no place is secured for anyone.
Despite the 3 points we need to stay on the ground, because there's still a lot more to come. It can't be so easy right
Old 25-11-2018, 07:46   #5
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

-I have never seen the Riazor pitch in such condition before, I don't know if this is a poor design or the rain is just more than any pitch can take!!! we have seen many games before with too much raining but still the bitch was OK.
-very good game taking the pitch condition in consideration, the team fought till the last minute and created many chances.
-Dani is the best keeper we have in many years.
-we have really two great center backs, primera quality, hope we can keep both if we go up.
-Saul was invisible today but Simon was good.
-Vicenti is smart, talented and great in keeping the ball (again he keeps reminding of Valeron), if he was more fast and physically better we would have been a world class player.
-Quque and Fernandez were both good and did their best, Cartabia is a top class.
-the only thing I didn't like or understand was the substitution of Quque as he seemed very active, when you are only 1-0 in score and the opponent is pushing you how you put a player like Santos who is just a finisher and needs crosses to score, I think he did not touch ball in the minutes he played, Quque is faster, better dribbler and better in play making. You play with Santos as starter or when you are sure that the match conditions will create chances and crosses for him to score!! that is my opinion and it could be wrong.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 08:43   #6
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporlover
-I have never seen the Riazor pitch in such condition before, I don't know if this is a poor design or the rain is just more than any pitch can take!!! we have seen many games before with too much raining but still the bitch was OK.
-very good game taking the pitch condition in consideration, the team fought till the last minute and created many chances.
-Dani is the best keeper we have in many years.
-we have really two great center backs, primera quality, hope we can keep both if we go up.
-Saul was invisible today but Simon was good.
-Vicenti is smart, talented and great in keeping the ball (again he keeps reminding of Valeron), if he was more fast and physically better we would have been a world class player.
-Quque and Fernandez were both good and did their best, Cartabia is a top class.
-the only thing I didn't like or understand was the substitution of Quque as he seemed very active, when you are only 1-0 in score and the opponent is pushing you how you put a player like Santos who is just a finisher and needs crosses to score, I think he did not touch ball in the minutes he played, Quque is faster, better dribbler and better in play making. You play with Santos as starter or when you are sure that the match conditions will create chances and crosses for him to score!! that is my opinion and it could be wrong.
+1

GUYS who do you prefer and why? Duarte/Mari or Colloto/Ze castro?(these were the best in recent years) for me duarte\mari and I think they will play at high level in primera
Old 25-11-2018, 09:03   #7
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatex
+1

GUYS who do you prefer and why? Duarte/Mari or Colloto/Ze castro?(these were the best in recent years) for me duarte\mari and I think they will play at high level in primera

Duarte/Mari
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 14:18   #8
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

all the guys complaining about the rain and the pitch and the state it was in did you guys see any footage of the game and how hard it was raining the only way to get that amount of rain away was diggind a ditch in the middle of the field woud that be better come on guys you can't beat mother nature.
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 20:01   #9
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

I like what CA Osasuna, coach Jagoba Arrasate said that the promotion of Deportivo is only a matter of time, “Deportivo is the team that I like the most. You surely are asking yourselves if Depor is going to conquer the promotion, I tell you it’s a matter of when. The feeling that I have is that we are one step below Depor, because it’s the team that’s evolving and that everyone must look. Only a few teams are at their level."