Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfers Discuss Depor's possible incoming players in this forum. Talk about publicised rumours or suggest your own transfer targets. Talk about these players in their own thread (preferably) or in general topics. Any transfers not related to Depor belong to common threads. Current players of Deportivo who might be going out have their own thread in the Deportivo Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 09:58   #16
Leon
Banned
Peña MemberBanned

Leon is an unknown quantity at this point

I think he was loaned but I'm not sure. He was heavily related to us when Albert Luque was sold to Newcastle United.
Old 11-02-2008, 13:38   #17
dejan84
Banned

Peña MemberBanned

dejan84 is an unknown quantity at this point

is it possible we might be getting savo milosevic for the end of the year?
he is a free agent and he said he was making a deal with a club until the end of the season.
is there any possibility of that?
Old 11-02-2008, 14:07   #18
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

I doubt Lendoiro will be making any deal in our current situation. He can't sign anything until the team is saved.
Old 11-02-2008, 15:33   #19
Esteban

Esteban is on a distinguished road

caabrego: I think you got it backwards. If anyone that improves our forward becomes available, we should sign him in order to save ourselves. Once the team is saved there is no rush; we can wait for the summer transfer window.

Now, does Milosevic have an EU pass? He's been playing in Spain for ages, but I'm not sure if he got the Spanish nationality. I don't think we'll leave Taborda without a place with the market closed.
Old 11-02-2008, 16:36   #20
rchyngyzr
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

rchyngyzr is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to rchyngyzr Send a message via MSN to rchyngyzr Send a message via Yahoo to rchyngyzr Send a message via Skype™ to rchyngyzr

Would be great to see Ariel Ibagaza joining Depor, Taborda being kicked out, and getting Amr-Zaki of Egypt instead of the latter He is incredible! Does he still play in the Egyptian League???
Old 11-02-2008, 16:40   #21
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

Esteban: you should know Lendoiro better, he won't make a move until he's sure the team is safe.
Old 11-02-2008, 22:44   #22
Esteban

Esteban is on a distinguished road

What I'm positive about is he won't be signing a 33-34 year old striker once the team is safe!

Now, if (and that's a big if) Milosevic could help us stay in Primera, and if he's got an EU passport, it couldn't hurt to sign him for this half season? I can't see why Lendoiro would not do something like that if he thinks it helps. Milosevic can't be expensive at that age.
Old 14-02-2008, 16:26   #23
rchyngyzr
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Send a message via ICQ to rchyngyzr Send a message via MSN to rchyngyzr Send a message via Yahoo to rchyngyzr Send a message via Skype™ to rchyngyzr

So, can anyone tell me about the chances of Depor to attain the signature of Amr-Zaki? I know guys, when there are financially capable Premiership clubs like Tottenham showing interest in him, he's an outrageous option for us. Additionally, he doesn't hold an EU passport, which another thing to be mentioned, but he is worth kicking out our donkey-Taborda out of the club... Yet, I'm too obsessed with the football he plays, and his scoring ability in particular. So, could Depor incorporate him and what is his market value right now?

Thanx in advance.
Old 14-02-2008, 16:40   #24
Philip
Veteran
Peña Member

Philip is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchyngyzr
So, can anyone tell me about the chances of Depor to attain the signature of Amr-Zaki? I know guys, when there are financially capable Premiership clubs like Tottenham showing interest in him, he's an outrageous option for us. Additionally, he doesn't hold an EU passport, which another thing to be mentioned, but he is worth kicking out our donkey-Taborda out of the club... Yet, I'm too obsessed with the football he plays, and his scoring ability in particular. So, could Depor incorporate him and what is his market value right now?

Thanx in advance.
LOL, Chyngyz! You really like that guy. You are obsessed! To tell you honestly, I don't think that we will ever get him.
But I'm sure he is worth kicking out our donkey-Taborda out of the club, just as you said...
Old 14-02-2008, 18:27   #25
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

Was that guy Amr-Zaki playing in the African cup? we had some scouts there, maybe they saw him, but if there are a couple of Prmemiership clubs behind him, it will be almost impossible.
Old 14-02-2008, 23:56   #26
heidern
Administrator
Peña Member

heidern is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
Was that guy Amr-Zaki playing in the African cup? we had some scouts there, maybe they saw him, but if there are a couple of Prmemiership clubs behind him, it will be almost impossible.

I doubt there would be any big club chasing him. If I'm not wrong this tournament is the only competition where he shined. In the previous one he was only a sub and was very criticized. I'm not sure whether he can shine in european football or not.

And about the non EU place: wasn't it discussed that African players wouldn't be counted as 'foreigners' in la liga?
Old 15-02-2008, 14:06   #27
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

Not neccesarly, it's a list of countries from the whole world, I am not sure if Egypt is on the list.
Old 15-02-2008, 15:47   #28
rchyngyzr
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidern
I doubt there would be any big club chasing him. If I'm not wrong this tournament is the only competition where he shined. In the previous one he was only a sub and was very criticized. I'm not sure whether he can shine in european football or not.

And about the non EU place: wasn't it discussed that African players wouldn't be counted as 'foreigners' in la liga?

But as I heard, in the last CAN, when Egypt played against Ivory Coast in the final, he entered the game as a sub in the end of the 2nd half and scored the winning goal... Is it true? That's what the Turkish commentator said on Eurosport.
Old 15-02-2008, 15:49   #29
Barkoty
Legend
Peña Member

Barkoty is on a distinguished road

Well, the guys at Turkish Eurosport are not dependable IMO, that might be wrong.
Old 15-02-2008, 16:32   #30
heidern
Administrator
Peña Member

heidern is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchyngyzr
But as I heard, in the last CAN, when Egypt played against Ivory Coast in the final, he entered the game as a sub in the end of the 2nd half and scored the winning goal... Is it true? That's what the Turkish commentator said on Eurosport.

Yes that's true but not everybody was convinced by that sub, not even Mido who was going out . You can see it like it was the goal that made the decision of the coach a good one

Anyway, I'm not saying that he's a bad player but just expressing my opinion about him playing in Europe
Closed Thread