Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 17-12-2012, 23:10   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA: 17-12-2012 | Depor 0 - Valladolid 0| 20h00 | post match thread

Soulless Deportivo
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 23:46   #2
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

such a panic game...everyone was hasty and unsettled and unimaginative and generally poor

lendoiro promises reinforcements? please. we need a complete mentality change I think. we can survive with this squad of players IF they are managed/motivated properly and given proper instructions.

how is it that players like verdu can go on and play well and captain Espanyol and couldnt reach potential in depor. how is that Arbeloa becomes a regular starter in Liverpool/Madrid. Ruben Perez, Colotto (well we know he was important), Ruben Castro.....the list goes on and on.

Something is systemically wrong with RC Deportivo-La-Coruna administratively and in sporting affairs
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 23:50   #3
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

i was expecting to see more fighting spirit & winning mentality... but it was like a friendly where Pizzi want to do some stupid show...!!! Salomao chance i can't believe he didn't score that....!!!

if we can't beat a team like Valladolid at home against which team we will win....!!

the only good thing about today is Lux he was amazing
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 00:53   #4
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

i thanks god that i watch the match in this game good defense bad attacking let just say the true and i walex have been saying this for a long time ago lux is better than dani for now and alex made some mistake too nice playing by bruno gama and laure abel Marchena,

But all my good deportivola coruna let ask ourself what is really wrong but as for i believe that will need to keep support deportivo and pray hard to see deportivo in where will belongs too anyway will have a bad luck at the moment but god is in control.
walex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 01:20   #5
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Oltra won't be sacked, Lendoiro make big mistake even he know that. Our coach didn't deserve so many chances.Now the sad story will continue because Nobody trust in Oltra neither the players neither the fans. At least 2-3 players must leave the team and we need 2-3 quality players if we want to have more good time next year.Good night!
Old 18-12-2012, 01:32   #6
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Regardless of all, I think the team has potential to be in a much better situation.
Lets see the following 3-4 games before deciding on Oltra
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 01:42   #7
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

lol by then we be 12 points in relegation

gotta say im glad we managed a point tho

Last edited by scoop : 18-12-2012 at 04:18.
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 09:45   #8
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

The good thing is that we kept a clean sheet. Valladolid didn't even try that much, they wanted a point and got it. Nevertheless it should be a boost to our defensive effort. Again late in the game we were very foolish to allow too many easy counter attacks that could have cost us.

And even Oltra's subs can not be critized as much as usual. Playing with Salomao-Pizzi-Gama after Riki showed a lot of promise. I hope that we could use that scheme at least in away games and to use Valeron wisely.

Also Marchena is back, which is crucial for us, Abel and Laure doing a fine job as well. Not all things are bad, the trend could go up. I sure hope so
Old 18-12-2012, 10:40   #9
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

One point isn't good enough. It was a fair result overall, but Salamao blew it for us with his missed chance.

Did anybody else think that Oltra's subs were weird (they disrupted our attacking impetus at crucial times)? Why can't he make a double substitution to save time and avoid disrupting the momentum of the game? Also, why did he leave it so late to bring on Oliveira?

Good games from Lux and Marchena.
Evaldo, Camunas, Aguilar and Alex were poor in my opinion.

Sad to hear of the crowd behaviour after the game. There's no excuse for "fans" physically challenging players. But Lendoiro should take note - Oltra has run his race. Any further indecision about replacing him will only mean even uglier scenes at the next home game.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 11:56   #10
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by walex
But all my good deportivo la coruna let ask ourself what is really wrong but as for i believe that will need to keep support deportivo and pray hard to see deportivo in where will belongs to
great comment, Walex.

Iztok: Valladolid had its chances to score, they just missed them. Better forwards would have scored from those situs, great thanks to Lux, but it depended on Oscar and Guerra.

Rack: we can all agree, physical insult is not the best way to express yourself, but I am much more understanding to the fans. Their life is Depor, they support it 10-40 years, they are there in hot, rain and snow (Huesca), primera and segunda, everywhere, always and forever, and then some players play careless, soulless. The players have to face with the consequences of the bad things they commit.
Old 18-12-2012, 12:09   #11
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

This is incredible. Last night's game was THE game we had to win. We end up playing against a very poor Valladolid, yet we can hardly get any chances. In fact, aside from Salomao's chance, it was Valladolid who got the best chances. Seriously, is that the nice, attractive football of Oltra? Passing the ball around midfield and completely running out of options as soon as we get anywhere near the penalty area? The only games we score lots of goals, are games where we concede even more. Fantastic.

Now Lendoiro still refuses to sack him and get a new coach. Even a child would know that Oltra's reign (of terror) is over. His refusal to sack dreadful coaches, and his refusal to take advantage of the ley concursal, is going to be the death of this club.

It's very understandable that the fans are angry. Yet I don't think Salomao exactly deserves this at all. He's been missing match rhythm and missed a chance, well, he's never been a good finisher.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 12:13   #12
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

Valladolid got what they came for but this was a game which should have been won. I thought Laure was excellent and Lux has probably now cemented his position as number 1 for the time being. How Salomao missed that chance I'll never know and how Camunas continues to get game time is mind boggling. There is currently no point what so ever in Fabril. Something drastic must be done (sack Oltra and make some decent signings) otherwise this could be a long hard torturous season.
Crocodile_Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 12:34   #13
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

our game was very slow yesterday, we have a strong right wing with Laure & Gama but the cross always find nobody or Riki is not that good with headers. we were very slow & predictable yesterday
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 08:27   #14
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

jaja, this is nice

I guess, this is about the death of football, with the Monday tv schedules, and such, right?
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:27   #15
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

firstly I thought they started to bury something else