Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 24-08-2005, 04:19   #1
Varsh150783
Seasoned Member

Varsh150783 is off the scale
Default French Teams and the Alternate kit..

I have noticed we have been having terrible times away to french teams, irrespective of the class and the team.

I think Lendoiro shoudl make it a point to play atleast three french teams in friendlies away to ensure a good morale in the team.

Secondly, I am not superstitious about the alternate kit with the cross on it, but I feel it has emotionally hurt our palyers since the 8-3 loss. I dont think they shoudl incorporate it in our designs for the kit....
Old 24-08-2005, 10:09   #2
rajacasa
Veteran
Peña Member

rajacasa is off the scale

you're right!but this defeat is different!monaco were strong when they beat us!but at marseille the refree was strong!!!!!!!marseille was good but depor also was good!

munitis:man of the match
rajacasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 11:54   #3
Imane
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Imane is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Imane

And you know what's worse than watching Depor losing against Marseille? it's watching depor losing against Marseille with french comments.
They act like if Depor was a small and unkown team which annoys me so much.
And they made a stupid quiz during the game about what is the real name of the team of la coruna like if it is a team from the 4 th division.
Maybe they forgot that this team has won la liga and reached the semis of the CL.
Old 24-08-2005, 12:00   #4
Varsh150783
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amel1729
And you know what's worse than watching Depor losing against Marseille? it's watching depor losing against Marseille with french comments.
And they made a stupid quiz during the game about what is the real name of the team of la coruna like if it is a team from the 4 th division.
Maybe they forgot that this team has won la liga and reached the semis of the CL.

Actually our recent perfomance isnt great either , but I accept such belittling is annoying but cant be helped. We need to be consistent, to really cement a name in the european scene.

I am happy now in the sense we can really really concentrate on the league title and kings cup.
Old 24-08-2005, 16:30   #5
heidern
Administrator
Peña Member

heidern is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Totally agree, It was more than annoying listening to the french commentary. They thought marseille is always right although only in the second half Meité should have taken more than 6 yellow cards (poor Munitis)
heidern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2005, 12:13   #6
Varsh150783
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidern
Quote:
Totally agree, It was more than annoying listening to the french commentary. They thought marseille is always right although only in the second half Meité should have taken more than 6 yellow cards (poor Munitis)

We must remember where we came from and what we have achieved, these commentators hardly know anything about our backgrounds, even if they do they are eating money to avoid sayin more goody goody things about the Richess...
Old 25-08-2005, 15:24   #7
gabian fadoli
Beginner

gabian fadoli is off the scale

Quote:

Not at all ! Depor is a respected team in France, and the french comments never talked about Depor as you say.

Quote:

This is stupid game, I agree, but with french teams it's the same stupid questions. Nothing with Depor, they ask what was the OM devise, it was stupid too, even no-fans know it.

Quote:

How many times Depor won la liga ?
l'OM won many times la Ligue 1, eleven French cup, two times in final (not semi) of CL and won the second one against Milan. L'OM was also some times in final of UEFA cup, last time in 2004 against Valencia (when Colina sent out Barthez with a penalty at beginning of game).

But… past is the past, and today, l'OM or Depor are teams in reconstruction. Good luck for both of them.
gabian fadoli is offline   Reply With Quote