Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Gaming Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming Forum From any kind of console and PC games to online or flash games, this is the place to discuss anything related to gaming.

Old 18-01-2009, 09:32   #181
alexuk
Beginner

alexuk is off the scale

i just brought the spanish adidas live season. Its a shame i brought it now because depor lost 3 against sevilla and 5-0 against barca. they are going to be terrible!
alexuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009, 17:50   #182
Leon
Banned
Peņa MemberBanned

Leon is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I finally started to play FIFA again after many, many years without even a PC version. I'm now getting regular wins against at Semi-Pro level and have just started a Career. I know this all sounds crappy, so that's why I won't accept any challenge yet! LOL

Of course, the tactic which always works at FIFA (until a certain level), and in real life too on a lot of occasions, is using speedy wingers when counterattacking. I now get problems when opponents become stronger.

If anyone can give me ideas how to progress, please do so! It took me a lot of time to make a skill move and I'm not seeing too much results when trying to break open a defence.

I earned achievement points though with a great "volley/bicycle" goal yesterday.

The Spanish commentators are great. I only found out after a few days that they could be downloaded (for free). It sounds just like a radio match.

By the way, Riki's field moves are exactly like his real life appearance.

Last edited by Leon : 28-01-2009 at 17:53.
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009, 18:08   #183
deporiginal
Legend
Peņa Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

You're playing on Xbox right?

Well, each year, I get annoyed by the drastic change in difficulty when going from Semi Pro to Professional. What I always do, is simply immediately make the jump to Legendary. Just play a carreer season on Legendary, and you'll improve quite fast. You'll lose a lot, but when you then go back to professional, you'll see the results.

Everyone has his or her own tactics on Fifa. I for one don't like to waste time messing with line-ups. When I play with Depor, I play with the pre-determined tactics. The only thing I change are some players, but the positions on the pitch remain the same.

My advice when you're playing the cpu, is to not rush things. Don't sprint unless you have huge space in front of you. Try to pass the ball slowly from wing to wing, going back if you have to, and you'll see spaces open up in the center. That's your cue to use that space for some quick passes and a quick attack. That's the way I play the cpu, and I usually win. Well, if I play a season on Legendary, I finish either first or second.

It gets easier when you know how and when to give through balls. Through balls through the air can be quite useful sometimes. Also, you can give a great through ball by simply pressing the A-button too.

On legendary, it's also quite effective to pass your man on the wing like you say, cut inside and then when you're closing in on goal sideways, you can usually pass the ball to a fellow attacker who can tap the ball into the goal.

I don't know if this makes sense to you, it's kind of hard to explain in English
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2010, 12:35   #184
Michał
Peņa Member

Michał is on a distinguished road

Anybody knows if there is a good patch for FIFA 09 containing Serbian and Croatian league?
Michał is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 08:50   #185
Lebn8r
Retired Admin
Peņa Member

Lebn8r is an unknown quantity at this point

It might be called Fifa 11?

Lebn8r is offline   Reply With Quote