Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Gaming Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming Forum From any kind of console and PC games to online or flash games, this is the place to discuss anything related to gaming.

Old 21-11-2009, 14:19   #16
Victorious
Almost Regular

Victorious is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejan84
yeah the exact same formation i play
the attacking forward (Riki or Adrian) score very very few goals
but the wingers and the attacking midfielder score a bunch.

Adrain scores lots of goals for me, averaging 1 goal in every 2 of 3 games!

Is Niño, the striker of Tenerife, a bugged player when you play? He has become the pichini 2 seasons in a row, and clubs like Tenerife and Racing fights for 6th place while Valencia fights for top 10. FM has misunderstodd!

Victorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 03:16   #17
dejan84
Banned

Peña MemberBanned

dejan84 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i switched to a barca like formation 4-2-3-1, and results are good adrian has 15 goals in january, lopo is going to valencia for +9M euros
dejan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:07   #18
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

I just started to play with Deportivo. I've managed to sell Lopo for 4.8M, Bodipo for 2M, A.Tomas for 1.1M and Jairo for 1.6M!
Then I made a budget adjusment to generate transfer funds from the salaries. In this way I had cca. 10M to spend. I signed Saivet for 6M to cover the right wing, Silviu Lung as a 2nd keeper for 250K and Dudu to replace Valeron. He is a 17 y/o attacking midfielder, who can become a leading star in la liga. He comes in January 2010.

Until then I play with a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, where Adrian is a goalmachine as he scored 11 goals during the first 5 friendlies (and he played only 45 mins on 4 of them!). Juca is also good as well as JR. Valeron is playing as a substitution of JR.
After Dudu's arrival I wil switch to a 4-2-3-1 to implement Valeron/Dudu to my game as both of them are AMs/playmakers behind Adrian. Guardado and Saivet will also support our attacking moves + JR or Juca will come in the second line... Next year I am planning to buy a younger DM/MC as Sergio is getting older + Juca is not young either. A was planning to sign Camacho. The offer was accepted (+6.5M), but the boy had no intention to continue in Depor.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:08   #19
dejan84
Banned

Peña MemberBanned

managed to finish 4th in the first year, sold riki and lopo at the end of the season, each for 9.25 M, yeah i know crazy. also sold valeron at the start of the game, and sergio and manuel pablo at the end of the season, you just cant get rid of god damm mista and his 140k per month wage.
bought some young spanish players, and zezinho a 18 year old brazilian AMLC, for now he can be a sub, but i will use him as a replacement for guardado, who will probably want to leave the club pretty soon,

Had a takeover bid, that would replace me as coach, but i was lucky and they didnt offer enough to lendoiro lol

Last edited by dejan84 : 20-12-2009 at 00:57.
Old 13-01-2010, 02:31   #20
Thai Depor

Thai Depor is on a distinguished road

I bought real version of FM2010 which cost me 899 THB and I started with Depor, of course!!

I set target that I will finish season going to European game and that made me have 1.1 mill pound for transfer fee.

Mista and Bodipo were wanted by some teams from the very start. Then few weeks after myself taking Lotina throne, Lendoiro gave me the reason that the offer from AS MONACO 1.7 mill pound for Mista and 1.2 mill pound from ALMERIA for Bodipo are too good to turn down!! I lost 2 forwards which disappointed Depor fan in the game (esp. Bodipo)

Lopo were also wanted buy Atletico Madrid but I issued hands off warning to them. Then they turned into my Ze Castro and gave me 7 mill pound for his moving. Of course I accept!! Having 7 mill pound to do some transfer would be such cool!! I had planned to recover the right flank by Lafita of Zaragoza and Ninis of some team in Greece!!

But the thing is even I got 2.9 mill pound from Mista and Bodipo and 7 mill pound from Ze Castro, my transfer budget doesn't increase!!! I don't know you guys have same problem as I have faced or not?

from 1.1 mill pound, I could only sign the old Roy "The Bomber" Makaay back from Feyenood for 375,000 pound and some coach and scout and that made my transfer budget to be 110,000!! where the heck is my money, Mr. Lendoiro - -'' !!

only the good thing despite losing some players and being poor is the club good season start!

I beat Osasuna at their home 1-0 by Adrian and 2 - 2 against Real Madrid at Bernabue from Riki - Gago - Adrain and Kaka (2 times taking lead!!).

I will share my move to you guys again!! looking forward to hear somes from you too
Thai Depor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 09:31   #21
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai Depor
But the thing is even I got 2.9 mill pound from Mista and Bodipo and 7 mill pound from Ze Castro, my transfer budget doesn't increase!!! I don't know you guys have same problem as I have faced or not?

from 1.1 mill pound, I could only sign the old Roy "The Bomber" Makaay back from Feyenood for 375,000 pound and some coach and scout and that made my transfer budget to be 110,000!! where the heck is my money, Mr. Lendoiro - -'' !!
The problem mentioned by you is not a bug - it is due to the club's poor financial situation, so the money is usually used to lower our depth...

Anyway I had no time to play to much recently, but I am in the middle of my 2nd season. In the first I was able to catch the 5th place. I have managed to sign two quality players in Riquelme and Feghouli (both for free!!!). I was looking forward for the new season, but suddenly Guardado wanted to leave so I was forced to sell him. It was a big blow for me as I had only Riki as a possible left winger...
My biggest problem is still the defense. I have sold Lopo in my first season and in January sold Ze Castro. I have signed David Prieto for free. He is playing alongside Aythami, but they are fairly vulnerable+Manuel Pablo is inconsistent, too.
It is visible on the results as well. I am occupying the 7th spot and I suffer on almost all the games.
My next investment will be to strenghten the defense. I hope that I will heve recources to do so...

Last edited by istike : 13-01-2010 at 09:43.
istike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 03:09   #22
Thai Depor

Quote:
Originally Posted by istike
The problem mentioned by you is not a bug - it is due to the club's poor financial situation, so the money is usually used to lower our depth...

Anyway I had no time to play to much recently, but I am in the middle of my 2nd season. In the first I was able to catch the 5th place. I have managed to sign two quality players in Riquelme and Feghouli (both for free!!!). I was looking forward for the new season, but suddenly Guardado wanted to leave so I was forced to sell him. It was a big blow for me as I had only Riki as a possible left winger...
My biggest problem is still the defense. I have sold Lopo in my first season and in January sold Ze Castro. I have signed David Prieto for free. He is playing alongside Aythami, but they are fairly vulnerable+Manuel Pablo is inconsistent, too.
It is visible on the results as well. I am occupying the 7th spot and I suffer on almost all the games.
My next investment will be to strenghten the defense. I hope that I will heve recources to do so...

Not a bug and all that 9.9 millpound have to go just lower club debt my poor Depor If I had known that all my 9.9 mill pound wouldn't increase the transfer budget, Mista - Bodipo - Ze castro would not leave my squad - swear to god not in a million years!!

but somehow I could manage to sign another 2 new faces to the club
[of course by adjusting budget from wage to transfer ]

the first one is from America, his name is Beck Shea or Bek Shea or something. If my stupid brain recall, he could play all position on the left and he is just 19! just in case when our left current left combination is injuried.

the second newbie, is no one other than Sergio Canales!! YEEHEEWW!! I'm so glad that I could sign him even that made my wage budget decrease to 410,000 pound!!

Based on your shared info, my next season target would be Riquelme, Feghouli and Prieto!! Thank you so much, mate!! I hope they are all free agent
Old 29-01-2010, 01:48   #23
Marco07

Marco07 is off the scale

I'm also playing as Deportivo and am in my first season in FM 2010

Season 1 - Deportivo (La Liga)

League : We've had a fantastic start to the year and after 22 games are in 1st place.

Pos Inf Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag G.D. Pts
1st Deportivo 22 17 2 3 41 20 +21 53
2nd Barcelona 22 16 3 3 52 21 +31 51
3rd R. Madrid 22 15 4 3 46 19 +27 49
4th Valencia 22 11 4 7 44 28 +16 37
5th Villarreal 22 9 9 4 32 25 +7 36
6th Espanyol 22 10 5 7 31 26 +5 35
7th At. Madrid 22 9 7 6 35 30 +5 34
8th Almería 22 9 4 9 26 29 -3 31
9th Tenerife 22 9 4 9 41 37 +4 31
10th Getafe 22 9 3 10 36 43 -7 30
11th Zaragoza 22 8 6 8 32 30 +2 30
12th Sevilla 22 8 5 9 31 34 -3 29
13th Racing 22 7 5 10 29 32 -3 26
14th Xerez 22 6 7 9 26 35 -9 25
15th Málaga 22 6 5 11 35 42 -7 23
16th Athletic 22 6 4 12 34 41 -7 22
17th Mallorca 22 5 6 11 20 35 -15 21
18th Valladolid 22 2 11 9 18 28 -10 17
19th Sporting 22 2 8 12 23 47 -24 14
20th Osasuna 22 2 6 14 21 51 -30 12

Copa del Rey:
* Knocked out Mallorca in 4th Round (2 - 1 Agg)
* Knocked out Sevilla in the 5th Roun (4 - 2 Agg)
* Knocked out Villareal in the Quarters (4 - 3 Agg)
* Facing Atletico Madrid in the Semi's

Transfers IN/OUT:

IN - Deco from Chelsea ($1.1m)
IN - German Villa (FREE TRANSFER)
IN - Edgar Davids (FREE TRANSFER)
IN - Ronaldo from Corinthians ($3.5m)
IN - Sol Campbell (FREE TRANSFER)
TOTAL SPENT: $4.6million

OUT - Riki to Villarreal ($7m)
OUT - Bodipo to Zaragoza (Loan w/ Option to Buy $250K)
OUT - Piscu to Panionios (Loan)
OUT - Antonio Tomas to Rayo (Loan)
OUT - Diego Colotto to Genoa ($11m)
TOTAL RECEIVED: $18.25million

Stars of the Season- The stars of the season so far are Mista and Juan Rodriguez. Mista has scored 10 goals in 14 appearances, and Juan Rodriguez has scored 9 goals in 21 appearances.

I usually play a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation...with the following players being selected as starters on most occassions.

Aranzubia
Manuel Pablo – Lopo – Ze Castro – Filipe
Sergio – Juca
Juan Rodriguez – Deco – Guardado
Ronaldo

I play a rotation system upfront with Mista, Ronaldo and Adrian...I would put Lassad in the mix, but the lad is always injured (I guess like real life).

Sol Campbell is the 4th choice central defender, behind Rochela. Edgar Davids is the 3rd choice defensive midfielder behind Juca and Sergio. And of course Valeron and Deco are on a rotation.

I suspect next season we will make the Champions League and therefore I will look to get rid of Manuel Pablo for a star right back as well as looking for younger att. forwards and midfielders.

Last edited by Marco07 : 29-01-2010 at 02:08.
Marco07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 03:05   #24
Thai Depor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco07

Transfers IN/OUT:

IN - Deco from Chelsea ($1.1m)
IN - German Villa (FREE TRANSFER)
IN - Edgar Davids (FREE TRANSFER)
IN - Ronaldo from Corinthians ($3.5m)
IN - Sol Campbell (FREE TRANSFER)
TOTAL SPENT: $4.6million

OUT - Riki to Villarreal ($7m)
OUT - Bodipo to Zaragoza (Loan w/ Option to Buy $250K)
OUT - Piscu to Panionios (Loan)
OUT - Antonio Tomas to Rayo (Loan)
OUT - Diego Colotto to Genoa ($11m)
TOTAL RECEIVED: $18.25million

Stars of the Season- The stars of the season so far are Mista and Juan Rodriguez. Mista has scored 10 goals in 14 appearances, and Juan Rodriguez has scored 9 goals in 21 appearances.

I usually play a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation...with the following players being selected as starters on most occassions.

Aranzubia
Manuel Pablo – Lopo – Ze Castro – Filipe
Sergio – Juca
Juan Rodriguez – Deco – Guardado
Ronaldo

I play a rotation system upfront with Mista, Ronaldo and Adrian...I would put Lassad in the mix, but the lad is always injured (I guess like real life).

Sol Campbell is the 4th choice central defender, behind Rochela. Edgar Davids is the 3rd choice defensive midfielder behind Juca and Sergio. And of course Valeron and Deco are on a rotation.

I suspect next season we will make the Champions League and therefore I will look to get rid of Manuel Pablo for a star right back as well as looking for younger att. forwards and midfielders.

What a dream start! You are doing great I'm so envy !

I didn't have good time after the end of 1st season with Depor. So I will delete the current save then play again.

I've been collecting information from different sources in the internet in order to improve the squad - staff & players

and you really give me the idea of purchasing players!

I've been trying to purchase Ronaldo & Deco like you did but their were too many competition and I missed opportunity grabbing their signatures.
[I had only 900k pound for transfer budget]

Will share new save of my depor in the game with you guys soon
Old 05-02-2010, 01:19   #25
Lebn8r
Retired Admin
Peña Member

Lebn8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Started a new campaign with Leeds United about two months ago now. I've managed back-t0-back promotions to get into the Premier Division and finished in a decent 11thth position. I've had job offers from about 5 National teams and about 6 EPL teams, with Arsenal being the most established (offered 125,000 pound per week with a 59m pound transfer kitty)!!! It was hard to decline but I stayed faithful.

I'm finding it hard to sign some decent players though as I'm not in europe. All the bargain buys I'm pursued end up going public and other teams end up stealing them from me!

I'm was looking for a decent LB and I signed Monzon but he hasn't played because he hasn't got a work permit? Normally, if the WP is approved then the deal won't proceed! In this instance, I paid the money, and he never got a WP and hasn't been able to play for my team! I've ended up loaning him to a Hungarian team to get game time.

Still looking for:

- Left Back
- Right Back
- Left Winger
- Right Winger

Team:

-----------------Ochoa------------------
Borandowski, Pichu Athienza, Garay, Sepsi
------------------Pele-------------------
---------Canelas------Defour------------
Barazite-----------------------Snodgrass
------------------Iquinta----------------

Subs: Some norweigan keeper (Man United and Juve are interested), Smolarek, Rahn, S.Appiah, Kisborno

Only got 15 players in the squad due to low runnings costs and am under the weekly wage bill by 175,000!

Last edited by Lebn8r : 05-02-2010 at 01:25.
Lebn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 18:52   #26
dejan84
Banned

Peña MemberBanned

lol its almost impossible to play with deportivo, i CHEATED and was champion in the first season. And was in top 3 constantly until the winter break of season 2, but every time, there is a takeover bid for the club, and they install a new manager, even if you finish first with deportivo, which is more or less science fiction with the lineup that is available.

My plan was to cheat myself into CL in the first season, then get top players on free transfer (albin and feghoui being the key ones). With the extra 15-20M from CL you can operate "normally" and gradually lower your debt, but no, they want to take over and drop you.

Did everyone have this problem sometime in season two?
Old 12-06-2010, 09:45   #27
Lebn8r
Retired Admin
Peña Member

Lebn8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope. Then again I didn't cheat! LOL

Lebn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 15:33   #28
dejan84
Banned

Peña MemberBanned

well if i cheated or not, the takeover comes in the second season, and its pretty lame you cannot do anything about it