Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Gaming Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming Forum From any kind of console and PC games to online or flash games, this is the place to discuss anything related to gaming.

Old 18-08-2012, 15:23   #16
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peņa Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultan
We can still edit the team, but when you play online you can only play with the default. but I don't care, you will definitly need to edit the team and add the latest trasfers and make the players capabilities worthy of competing for la liga usually I put depor in the same powers of Valencia and Atletico.

i'm very good in PES i used to beat all my friends playing with depor without edit, actually i never edit any team, i update sometimes for transfers. this year i play vs some of my friends with our national team Jordan since there is no depor.
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:49   #17
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peņa Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

I got PES 13,

All the players are there except Marchena and Camunas don't exist.

Pinto, Aguilar snd Nelson are not in the team but you can transfer them to the team.

The Suprise is that Juan Carlos Real is there :d

Riazor is not there but Data Pack 1 can be downloaded directly from the information menu where it exists.

I'm playing Master League with Depor,

first season I won Europa league and came in third in the league.

second season I won both liga and copa and lost to Barca in the champions league quarter finals!

in the first summer the Portugease bragade left me, in the second summer I was stabbed in the back by Aranzubia and Valeron who joined Real Madrid after all the development they received from me!

best thing is I brought in Colotto and Colloccini to be my center backs! Filipe refused all of my offers and I'm waiting for next summer at the end of his contract I will get him.

in the first summer, I got rid of Riki, Bodipo, M.Pablo, Jesus Vasquez, Aythami and everyone I didn't like at Depor :d

I just signed Kaka because Madrid put him on transfer list :d

I'm living the dream but it's sad that it's not real

my next target is Champions league, I'm building a team strong enough for it, usually looking for ex depor players to rejoin and I develop them or favorite players .. i lost the champions league 3 seasons but it's always the last minute of the quarter finals!

If anybody playing master league please share some tips and stories