Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:36   #31
mikeaccent
Beginner

mikeaccent is off the scale

Get Ruben Castro on the pitch - he will score our goals, believe me.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:27   #32
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
This isn't a matter to be laughing
we are in relegation and with a mark of 352 minutes without scoring a single goal.

Time to be optimistic? I don't think so
time to be realistic, we're terrible right now. Lotina really needs to turn this around, today we saw a glimmer of hope with the play, but still need someone to take the role of finisher. We used to play our best against big teams, lets hope this is what we see in the next 3 fixtures.
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:06   #33
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carril
time to be realistic, we're terrible right now. Lotina really needs to turn this around, today we saw a glimmer of hope with the play, but still need someone to take the role of finisher. We used to play our best against big teams, lets hope this is what we see in the next 3 fixtures.
this team sucks....many people say it was a good performance..give me a break they sucked...they had so many chances to score yet they couldnt....i dnt know what sevilla will do to us....
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:24   #34
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

i Watched the game and i have to say congrats guys for the good performance

though there is must some changes next game for the sake of the team

Please Please No more Lafita stupida

we had a chance to score in minute 18 i think , and he kicked in a wrong way instead of punching it up kamini and right to the goal !!!

Xisco wasn't that dangerous ...

unfortunatily i didnt see the goal scored against us becaused i fliped the channel to see villa real and bilbao
Old 01-10-2007, 08:48   #35
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

oh my god, what a mistake of positioning by Coloccini at Esp goal... He should really cover Tamudo, or at least jump up to disturb him.

I really feel sorry for Leon, if he really went to this match from Holland to Barcelona. At least he could check if Depor had a segunda quality up-front...

Last edited by DepHun : 01-10-2007 at 08:51.
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:28   #36
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

time to rise the white flags ooh ooh ooh
Old 01-10-2007, 13:53   #37
Benn
Veteran

Peña Member

Benn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Benn

Why is it EVERYBODY (sorry if I'm wrong) blame Lotina? Is it Lotina's fault we missed alot of chances last night? NO!! Lotina did EVERYTHING correct last night. The new lineup clearly worked, as we played way better than Espanyol, but the fact that we can't hit the goal on our chances is not his fault! He did everything he could do right, but the players couldn't finish his work.

There are some things where we can blame him, but we have alot of players and alot of officials aswell. Why is it always the coach who gets the blame?
Old 01-10-2007, 14:09   #38
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn
Why is it EVERYBODY (sorry if I'm wrong) blame Lotina? Is it Lotina's fault we missed alot of chances last night? NO!! Lotina did EVERYTHING correct last night. The new lineup clearly worked, as we played way better than Espanyol, but the fact that we can't hit the goal on our chances is not his fault! He did everything he could do right, but the players couldn't finish his work.
You are right, but Lotina is to be blamed for the poor game against Almeria, the terrible first half with Valladolid and for committing all the same mistakes against Recreativo. With that points in our bank account, this defeat would be something without importance.
Old 01-10-2007, 14:54   #39
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn

There are some things where we can blame him, but we have alot of players and alot of officials aswell. Why is it always the coach who gets the blame?
I blame Lotina just because he selected Lafita into the starting 11 again after four disastrous performances. I blame Lotina because he didn't give a chance to Bodipo (if we are take into consideration the nr. of played games/scored goals I guess he is our most effective striker now-altough his numbers are quite low as well).
Old 01-10-2007, 17:30   #40
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

but isn't it too early to start criticizing Lafita? has he played enough matches to show up himself? a new city, new bunch of teammates etc. but i do agree that pablo alvarez and cristian shud be given more chances under the current situation..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 17:42   #41
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfavdepo
but isn't it too early to start criticizing Lafita? has he played enough matches to show up himself? a new city, new bunch of teammates etc. but i do agree that pablo alvarez and cristian shud be given more chances under the current situation..
I don't agree with you. He has been a starter in five of the six matches played so far, isnt' that enough? Guardado only needed three to score his first goal, and the Mexican is coming from a different culture, how many does Lafita needs? 38? no way!
Old 01-10-2007, 17:52   #42
Fabian
Peña Member

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfavdepo

It's not too early to judge his performances, which have been bad, and thinking he doesn't merit a place in the lineup, but it's way too early to make a final judgement on his potential as a player.
Old 01-10-2007, 18:30   #43
monkeypuncher
Peña Member

monkeypuncher is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to monkeypuncher

Lafita had some pretty bad games, and it's time he sat on the bench a little. It's definitely too early to give up on him, but this young squad needs to see some positive work/results in order to keep things up. At least they didn't give up after the gol yesterday and kept fighting. We need at least 1 striker to play with regularity if we want to start seeing the back of the net. I think the team's on the right track now. It's going to be a hellish month, but Depor seems to shine when things look darkest.

My chin remains up and my fingers are crossed.
monkeypuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 18:44   #44
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
I don't agree with you. He has been a starter in five of the six matches played so far, isnt' that enough? Guardado only needed three to score his first goal, and the Mexican is coming from a different culture, how many does Lafita needs? 38? no way!
i would not say that Lafita has the talent or class of Guardado!! but i dont think that we have sen enough of him.. his contract was running out by 2007, and Zaragoza has made a huge effort to extend his contract for 4-5 more years.. so there cud be something that we have not seen yet!! but anyway i was not saying that he shud start the next game, definitely Cristian or may be Pablo Alvarez cud make a more immediate impact!!
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 19:31   #45
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

i think it was good to see some young boy's playing there frist game in primera at laest they are more hungry then our current players
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote