Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 21-12-2012, 00:07   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA: 20-12-2012 | Espanyol 2 - Depor 0| 22h00 | post-match

I´m pissed off
What the hell was that?
I had the sense we were going to lose, but not like that.
This is a shame
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 00:16   #2
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso
Default ...

Im very sad. The Big fight to the elite and now waste it all by being This bad
Old 21-12-2012, 01:01   #3
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

1.sad
2.story
3.again
Old 21-12-2012, 01:14   #4
LondonDeporHincha

LondonDeporHincha is off the scale

Awful performance. There are absolutely no positives. A team with little skill who have lost the will to fight for their manager.
The sad thing is we know there will be no changes in personel this coming month.
LondonDeporHincha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 02:07   #5
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Am I the only stupid here who thinks that we played a good game !!!!????
Our quality of players is much better than what we have in the last 5 years but we are soooooo ineffective in offense and unlucky
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 02:57   #6
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

it seems we don't belong to primera...!!! every mistake means points & now we still have the worst defense also we didn't score in the last 3 games...!!
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 03:19   #7
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Can i get a new manager please.

someone that can tell bruno gama to take the corners instaed. that can tell camunas to take a hike!! that can give roderick/santos/pinto a few more chances. one that can play with one defensive midfielder and still get results. one that can play with two strikers. one that can teach aythami to not let Stuani control and turn at the top of the box
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 06:08   #8
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Sad way to end the year. Its looking really bad right now. Oltra has to GO!!!
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 10:24   #9
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Our players play without motivation, once you have let it no way back. Thats why the "smart" presidents sacked the coaches just from psychological aspect.I really don't know what Lendoiro waiting. Nobody is happy with this team neither the fans neither the players.In the beginning of the year Segunda was so far, now eighteen games later is so close.Let's hoping that we can show our potential in the second stage of the tournament.
I Wish you happy holidays guys.
Old 21-12-2012, 10:38   #10
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

This is an even lower moment for us than two years ago. Then, we had hope that we'd survive, even until the last match. Now, I don't believe a new coach and/or a few new players will make the slightest bit of difference to our fate
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 10:52   #11
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

Oltra isnt going anywhere, so all we can hope for, is that Lendoiro provides him with a couple of players in January to help kick start us for the second half of the season.
A Striker is a must, a centre half is also needed, aswell as a left back. An attacking midfielder would also be nice.
We all know who can be loaned out or sold from our squad, so no need for me to list them again.
Old 21-12-2012, 11:23   #12
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
This is an even lower moment for us than two years ago. Then, we had hope that we'd survive, even until the last match. Now, I don't believe a new coach and/or a few new players will make the slightest bit of difference to our fate

Two years ago, Colotto had made a statement, that "by Xmas, we will be above relegation"...that was some time in November, i think, and after that statement, indeed Depor got a few wins to escape the bottom line.
Who will make such a statement now (apparently, not for Xmas, but for some time anw).
Pizzi? Oliveira?

That is a problem for playing with players that will leave at the end of the season.

But, i also think, as many have told, that there is quality (at least upfront), maybe better than previous years. So, somehow, someone should motivate all those portugueses. Maybe if Mendes threaten them that their value will go down, and they will be loaned again at Depor, at segunda, is a good motivation.
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 11:24   #13
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Terrible game, Oltra tried with modifications, but as always he is too late with this changes, he should have tried this after a few poor games. I bealive that with him in charge we are going down.

As Filip mentioned before we are a really fun team to watch, but I don't care about that...at least in the first phase. I want to see players fighting, coach directing the plays, organizing the attack and defense, and only after that comes inspiration and flair of players and with Oltra in charge I don't see that.

Players: we are still in desperate need of a LB and CB, watching Aythami and Evaldo again yesterday just proves the point. After we find decent players for that we need to find a striker, playmaker and a winger....taking in mind the budget all in one person

In conclusion our team in this moment is out of order, so we need to find a formula to change.
Old 21-12-2012, 11:36   #14
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, i did, but last two games it was really no fun anymore, it was boring and frustrating and i think it's the first time here that i see almost everybody wanting the coach to go out that soon!
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 13:20   #15
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoop
Can i get a new manager please.

someone that can tell bruno gama to take the corners instaed. that can tell camunas to take a hike!! that can give roderick/santos/pinto a few more chances. one that can play with one defensive midfielder and still get results. one that can play with two strikers. one that can teach aythami to not let Stuani control and turn at the top of the box
It is only Lendoiro who can say anything to Camunas about hikes. Roderick and Pinto proved themselves badly.
Two strikers? No-one has played with two strikers in Spain since ATMA's Aguero, Forlan...
Aythami is 27 years old, if he has not learnt until now how to defend, I don't think it is possible any more.

To Filip: I am still not against Oltra. He could be better for sure, but he is not the worst part of the club.