Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfers Discuss Depor's possible incoming players in this forum. Talk about publicised rumours or suggest your own transfer targets. Talk about these players in their own thread (preferably) or in general topics. Any transfers not related to Depor belong to common threads. Current players of Deportivo who might be going out have their own thread in the Deportivo Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 13:04   #466
dj-origenal

dj-origenal is on a distinguished road

After Coloccini..Aouate,Riki and Lopo wanted by the primership clubs according to AS :

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/fu...n-wigan-tienen
-aouate/dasftb/20080601dasdaiftb_15/Tes

Old 01-06-2008, 15:27   #467
Quaresma
Beginner

Quaresma is on a distinguished road

Rumours say Deportive are keen on signing Tarik Sektoui from Fc Porto.
He is a quick and offensive midfielder with great technique. The only thing i doubt is if he wants to leave Porto for Deportivo....
Old 01-06-2008, 15:46   #468
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

But he does not seem to play much.. if he has the quality, we must try him.. he shud not be expensive(he is already 31), and he has the experience..
Old 01-06-2008, 15:52   #469
Quaresma
Beginner

Actually, he has been like a supersub... he is really fast... Just go and check these goals from Tarik: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6liI...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6liI...eature=related

Great great goals!

Last edited by Quaresma : 01-06-2008 at 15:54.
Old 01-06-2008, 16:38   #470
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

what a grt goal!! does he play regularly like this?
btw, who is Ronaldo?
Old 01-06-2008, 18:12   #471
Benn
Veteran

Peña Member

Benn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Benn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
what a grt goal!! does he play regularly like this?
btw, who is Ronaldo?

I've seen him quite alot on the Moroccan national team. One match he can play amazing and be the star of the team, and the next he can play worse than Tristan did in his last days. He's getting old, he's very inconsistant, however I would still consider him a good signing, but we should not offer more than €4-5 million.
Old 01-06-2008, 18:51   #472
Daniel_Svard

Peña Member

Daniel_Svard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn
I've seen him quite alot on the Moroccan national team. One match he can play amazing and be the star of the team, and the next he can play worse than Tristan did in his last days. He's getting old, he's very inconsistant, however I would still consider him a good signing, but we should not offer more than €4-5 million.

4-5m euros? I'd rather get Willy for that money, younger and has proven himself in Deportivo, and his price should be max 4m euros. Besides, what are the odds Porto will want to deal with Deportivo again after the looooong dissagrement about the payment for Andrade??
Old 01-06-2008, 21:41   #473
Benn
Veteran

Peña Member

What about a guy as Atiba Hutchinson. A name that probably doesn't ring alot of bells around here, but he's a great talent. He's a Canadian international so he should know de Guzman pretty well. He plays in Danish SAS-Liga for FC Copenagen, where he plays every time. He is one of their best players, and has expressed that he would like to try his talent in a bigger league.

And for our buying policy, I really think it sucks! We only look in the American and Spanish market - exactly where everybody else in Spain looks. Lendoiro should really start looking elswhere, and why not start in Scandinavia. There are quite a few players that could go in a strenghten our team, and we would probably get them without having to fight with other clubs. Look at Brede Hangeland which Fulham bought in the winter from FC Copenhagen. He's almost played every single game there since his arrival. There's lots of (cheap)talent in Scandinavia, and for the sake of it many other places than Spain and America.

EDIT: Look at Elmander... He was amazing for Brondby a few years back.. Don't you think if we had been up scouting him, we would've had a great chance to get him before Toulouse? Of course we would. Look at him now - a superstar!! It's all about looking for alternatives, Lendo!!!

Last edited by Benn : 01-06-2008 at 21:50.
Old 01-06-2008, 21:50   #474
Fabian
Peña Member

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Atiba would be great, I remember he was the talk of the town when he moved to tiny club in Sweden, and was for a year the only good thing about it. Since then, he seems to have only imrpoved, and really has been great every time I've seen him.
Old 01-06-2008, 21:51   #475
Quaresma
Beginner

Maybe he has been like this for Marocco, but he has been rather stabil and good for Porto the whole season... In the 2006 season he played 27 matches and scored 7 goals, and thats pretty good for an midfielder.. And this year he played very well! Scoring important goals, and showing off with good skills..

And do you think a 31 year old player is a old player? Playmaker skills can never be forgotten, you have it in your body... I would say Tarik is worth 5-6m euros, and i do think he will pay off!! An excellent replacment when Wilhelmsson goes back from loan, and if Deportivo doesn't manage to sign Lafita.. Besides: i think Tarik is way better than Angel Lafita......

Talking of Scandinavian talents....
Tarik Elyounossi at Fredrikstad!!! (norwegian Tippeliga) He is hunted by clubs as Tottenham and Wigan... But he says he want's to play for a Spanish club! Last week he had his first senior match for Norway against Uruguay... I came on and needed only 4 minutes to score his firts goal for Norway.. Elyounossi can play striker and midfielder... He is only 20(!) years and has a great potential!!

I agree with you Benn! There are many young, cheap and good talents in Scandinavia... Spain: Open your eyes!

Last edited by deporik : 01-06-2008 at 22:52. Reason: Posts Merged
Old 01-06-2008, 21:58   #476
Fabian
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma

And do you think a 31 year old player is a old player? Playmaker skills can never be forgotten, you have it in your body... I would say Tarik is worth 5-6m euros, and i do think he will pay off!! An excellent replacment when Wilhelmsson goes back from loan, and if Deportivo doesn't manage to sign Lafita.. Besides: i think Tarik is way better than Angel Lafita......

Well, 31 is of course not nearly too much for a playmaker, and I really do miss having african players in the team, but still, I'd much rather have a younger player that has proven himself in the team than an older player who hasn't.
Old 01-06-2008, 22:08   #477
Quaresma
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian
Well, 31 is of course not nearly too much for a playmaker, and I really do miss having african players in the team, but still, I'd much rather have a younger player that has proven himself in the team than an older player who hasn't.

I have followed Fc Porto throug the whole season... And the crap about him not playing well, irritates me... He has been good the whole season, In the bwin liga AND champions league!

I would say Deportivo already has a pretty young team (Guardado, Felipe, De Guzman and so on..) and i don't think a player with both skills and rutine wont hurt Deportivo... Plus he is still a fast player, and i am shore he wil be for a very long time!
Old 01-06-2008, 22:12   #478
Fabian
Peña Member

Quote:
I have followed Fc Porto throug the whole season... And the crap about him not playing well, irritates me... He has been good the whole season, In the bwin liga AND champions league!

Hey, I'm not arguing with you there, what I meant was that Lafita/Wily has proven themselves at Depor, which to my recollection Sektoui hasn't..
Old 01-06-2008, 22:13   #479
Quaresma
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian
Hey, I'm not arguing with you there, what I meant was that Lafita/Wily has proven themselves at Depor, which to my recollection Sektoui hasn't..

Understand sry..
Old 01-06-2008, 22:20   #480
Benn
Veteran

Peña Member

Quote:

I would say Deportivo already has a pretty young team (Guardado, Felipe, De Guzman and so on..) and i don't think a player with both skills and rutine wont hurt Deportivo... Plus he is still a fast player, and i am shore he wil be for a very long time!

If you're a Porto fan and Tarik is doing so well .... why on earth do you want him to sign with Depor?