Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfers Discuss Depor's possible incoming players in this forum. Talk about publicised rumours or suggest your own transfer targets. Talk about these players in their own thread (preferably) or in general topics. Any transfers not related to Depor belong to common threads. Current players of Deportivo who might be going out have their own thread in the Deportivo Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 22:22   #481
Quaresma
Beginner

Quaresma is on a distinguished road

the two names in my signature: Georginio Wijnaldum & Henri Saivet are players that are going to be world stars.. Theyr only 16 years old, but damn their good... Search: Henri Saivet at YouTube and you will get proove.. These two players play at Psv and Bordeaux... I would say snapping them up before the biggg clubs in spain, england, italy, will turn down to a scoop!

I wil also recomend on the strooongest Jozy Alitdore, playing for New York Red Bulls...
He is taunted as the new Henry/Ronaldo... a real goalgetter with tremendous finishing skills... SEARCH HIM ON YOUTUBE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn
If you're a Porto fan and Tarik is doing so well .... why on earth do you want him to sign with Depor?

Why i want him to sign for Deportivo?
I don't want that! But according to Portoguese newspaper, a few spanish clubs are hunting him, including Depor... But this is only rumours... I am just sharing my knowledge about him to you guys...

+++ i am a Deportivo fan as well!!

Last edited by deporik : 01-06-2008 at 22:49. Reason: Posts Merged
Old 01-06-2008, 22:46   #482
Benn
Veteran

Peña Member

Benn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Benn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma
Why i want him to sign for Deportivo?
I don't want that! But according to Portoguese newspaper, a few spanish clubs are hunting him, including Depor... But this is only rumours... I am just sharing my knowledge about him to you guys...

+++ i am a Deportivo fan as well!!

Old 01-06-2008, 23:13   #483
heidern
Administrator
Peña Member

heidern is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a fan of Tarik but wouldn't really know how he could adapt to Deportivo (I know these are only rumours )
His carreer is quite strange as he began very strong and was part of the best Moroccan youth national team that I've known. He won the African nations cup with it. Many hopes were put on him to be a big star but he strangely disappeared after his move to Holland. We had no news on him here in Morocco except some goals ...
And just last year he was called to the national team again and surprised everybody. He showed awsome dribbling skills and techinque during all the games he played which earned him a spot in the team that participated in the African Nations Cup. But he disappointed and I think it wasn't because he wasn't good enough but there was no place for his grace and elegance in that tournament where the pitches aren't good enough and defenders are too harsh and not punished by the refs...
We don't have players of his calibre in Depor but I'm not sure he's a good move.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:10   #484
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

who is this Victor guy? Nr. 5th forward of Mallorca?
http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/f...o/1130254.html
Old 02-06-2008, 11:32   #485
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
who is this Victor guy? Nr. 5th forward of Mallorca?
http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/f...o/1130254.html

They had a guy playing up front for them last year called Victor Casadeus but I don't know if it's the same bloke. I can't remember even seeing his name this year, so I thought they must have sold him.

He was OK IMO but nothing special. I think we should concentrate on getting rid of our average strikers before getting any more.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:36   #486
Barkoty
Legend
Peña Member

Barkoty is on a distinguished road

I've just checked FM ().

He's a 85 born, 1.80 m tall. A good heading ability with average speed/technique. Not impressed me a lot. And if he wasn't used by Mallorca whole year (even with in-form Güiza), he won't be a good addition IMO.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:20   #487
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

it is Víctor Casadesús actually.. he used to play for Spanish Under-21.. 23 yrs old and is currently on loan at Real Sociedad from Real Mallorca.. he used to score some crucial goals for Mallorca earlier, but i think he did not really improved.. anyway, he is not going to solve our scoring problems for sure in the short time..
Old 02-06-2008, 19:23   #488
Quaresma
Beginner

victor casadesus castano

He has played in mallorca, all of his professional career--
I would say he has looooow stats:
Victor Casadesus had in the period 2004-2007 played 73 matches for Mallorca.. and he scored 12 goals!!!! This ain't the striker we are looking for... Il even rather use Bodipo ( :O ) But he's not old, so maybe he will grow??
Old 02-06-2008, 19:29   #489
Victorious
Almost Regular

Victorious is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma
victor casadesus castano

He has played in mallorca, all of his professional career--
I would say he has looooow stats:
Victor Casadesus had in the period 2004-2007 played 73 matches for Mallorca.. and he scored 12 goals!!!! This ain't the striker we are looking for... Il even rather use Bodipo ( :O ) But he's not old, so maybe he will grow??

I would rather use Victor Casadesus than Bodipo, the worst striker in the entire world. If I see someone wearing his shirt, I swear to God I will kill him, and that slowly and painfully.

And why not send a scout or two to South America to search for young and talented players. Now that we don't have any spots available, it would be stupid, but maybe next year. FC Porto buys many young players from Argentina and other contries, and we can see how they manage. Quaresma, what do you think ?

Last edited by deporik : 02-06-2008 at 19:54. Reason: Posts Merged - again
Old 02-06-2008, 19:41   #490
Quaresma
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious
And why not send a scout or two to South America to search for young and talented players. Now that we don't have any spots available, it would be stupid, but maybe next year. FC Porto buys many young players from Argentina and other contries, and we can see how they manage. Quaresma, what do you think ?

I will agree Fc Porto have a very good policy wen it comes to talents.. Young and talented players get picked up every year, loanes to other clubs, comes back and establish themselves on Porto firts team, then after a few years, many of them get sold for a very high price out in Europe. Thats why Porto has good economy.. Maybe Depor also should consider it?

PS. for selling Pepe(r.madrid), Anderson(man. utd) and Bosingwa(chelsea) Porto got 80 000 000 euros!! And i doo think they gave less when thay bought them...

Last edited by Quaresma : 02-06-2008 at 19:46.
Old 02-06-2008, 19:56   #491
Megalolz

Megalolz is on a distinguished road

yeah but sometimes they are nog good with talents
look at diego
Old 02-06-2008, 20:04   #492
Quaresma
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalolz
yeah but sometimes they are nog good with talents
look at diego
That's right, but Diego wasn't bad at Porto, he was only better at Werder Bremen
Old 02-06-2008, 20:09   #493
Victorious
Almost Regular

Why not send a mail to Porto and ask to swap Bodipo, Ruben C. and Taborda for Quaresma ? We'll make them an offer they can't refuse (Godfather)

Old 02-06-2008, 20:29   #494
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

I like Victor Casadesus, but why to sign him when we have Adrian, Ruben or the same Lassad? If we will have a striker, it should be a 'killer' not another prospect.
Old 02-06-2008, 20:43   #495
Victorious
Almost Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
I like Victor Casadesus, but why to sign him when we have Adrian, Ruben or the same Lassad? If we will have a striker, it should be a 'killer' not another prospect.

Neither Quaresma nor I think we should buy him, but we're saying that that we want this player rather than having Bodipo.

Last edited by Victorious : 02-06-2008 at 20:50.
Closed Thread