Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi
Join Date: Jun 2014
Some other positive notes:
* Merino was promising.
* Mujaid had a fantastic game. He is improving like Edu.
* Gaku also had his best game. Especially in the second half.
* Aketxe also had a good game.
* I think the key is:
It looks like with Colak on the field we can improve the whole attacking line. Finally the skillful players (Aketxe, Gaku, Colak) can combine with each other and this one improves their games. If they can combine then we can finally use our strikers as well. So far they didn't get any help from the midfielders.
On the other side:
* Koné is still bad. We cannot afford that, maybe Mollejo can jump in and combine with the other guys.
* Bóveda is also bad at the right side. We are also missing a lot because of that.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Jan-16-2020 | matchday 23 | 19h00 | Depor - Racing | Pre-match thread||caabrego||Deportivo||3||15-01-2020 15:35|
|Depor Historic Matches: Full Length Videos||Blue_Nation||Deportivo||71||29-03-2019 20:19|
|LIGA | Sep-30-2018 | matchday 07 | 20h30 | Nástic 1 - Depor 3 | Post match thread||caabrego||Deportivo||16||03-10-2018 07:41|
|LIGA | Oct-23-2017 | matchday 09 | 21h00 | Depor 1 - Girona 2 | post match thread||caabrego||Deportivo||10||24-10-2017 11:24|
|LIGA: 23-09-2014 | 22h00 | matchday 05 | Celta 2 v Depor 1 | post match thread||Rack||Deportivo||24||26-09-2014 17:21|