Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 12-10-2007, 19:40   #376
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

i reads posts in riazor.org by translating it.. thats all the info that i have.. and IMO, that 1 in a thousand is waaaaaaaaay exaggerated.. if u want to be pessimistic u always have the freedom..
i'm very eager to see players from our youth system, espeically natives of Galicia or at least spaniards playing for depor.. it may seem like an old and unworkable philosophy but i like to see that.. i'm not against others coming to depor, certainly not, but IMO, a team's base shud always be local talents..
and personally, i dont like billions flowing into football.. there are people around the world who cannot get to eat even once in a day, so those billions can be used there more meaningfully.. ofcourse we have made some bigger investments but nothing over the top, except may be in 1 or 2 cases.. and i dont think that we will spent anything like that in the near future anyway..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2007, 14:38   #377
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

well, that is a nice thought about people who don't have anything to eat... In an other topic I wrote that I like women football, as it is still close to amateuar sport. But Spanish Primera Division is professional football, where the workers (players) are paid very well from the money of audiance who are interested in these kinds of show, sponsors, TV rights, and so on. As I wrote quite a few times, this is a championship of money as well, although I don't like it neither. And we don't have money.
I am often said being pessimistic, but sometimes it is just realistic. You have also the freedom of being optimistic, or rating our (youth) player too high.
PS: it seems some investors may come in December. Just like my old signature-hope.
Old 15-10-2007, 14:50   #378
zhola
Beginner

zhola is off the scale

every rich person is my favorite. i need the one that will help us on this financial crisis.
zhola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2007, 11:40   #379
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Carlos!
what achievements Lendoiro gained in Madrid?
Old 29-10-2007, 14:29   #380
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

I wish I could know, but there's the rumour that Omar Bravo might be signed at this point.
Old 29-10-2007, 16:20   #381
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Thanks Carlos! Waiting for the news then about Bravo....
Old 30-10-2007, 07:05   #382
jcpaez

jcpaez is on a distinguished road

Guys, Omar Bravo might be signed sometime in 08. But like Carlos said it's only a rumor. I think that maybe thats is why we are having a training camp over in Mexico. Omar Bravo's contract will be over next season. Thus making him able to sign with any team he wants. And has said he would like to play here.
We must also wait to see who is going to invest in Depor. I bet they will only sale no more then 49% of shares. I find it hard to believe that the whole team be sold.
Carlos you said something that brings up a question. You said that sometime in December we will know of the invester and that Omar Bravo might be signed. The thing is that He belongs to Chivas from Guadalajara. Now the owner of Chivas also owns Chivas USA, Samperisa from Costa Rica, and is bought a team in China who is going to be Chivas China. He has already said that his next project is to buy a team in Spain or some other European market. What have you heard about this?

jcpaez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 11:31   #383
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpaez
The thing is that He belongs to Chivas from Guadalajara. Now the owner of Chivas also owns Chivas USA, Samperisa from Costa Rica, and is bought a team in China who is going to be Chivas China. He has already said that his next project is to buy a team in Spain or some other European market. What have you heard about this?

Chivas La Coruna
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 13:59   #384
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

It's Saprissa in Costa Rica not Samperisa
The owner of Chivas doesn't have the money that Depor needs, he only want to invest like 2 or 5 million euro, with that amount you won't buy any club in Primera Division, that's why he was trying to buy a club in Segunda like it happended with Malaga.
Old 30-10-2007, 21:10   #385
jcpaez

Thanks for the correction on the spelling. But as far as he not having the money well thats not true. The Chivas in Mexico are valued at around 500 million and the Chivas USA are not a drop in the bucket. Saprissa in worth more than 2 or 5 million. If he is buying a team in segunda thats good. I now that he almost bought Atl. de Madrid but the ower pulled out at the last minute because he still wanted some type of controll fo the team. And the team he just bought in China is way over that 2 or 5 million cost. 2 or 5 million doesn't even buys the players much less a team. And I'm pretty sure that there is no team in segunda that you can buy for that. Not in Spain!
What I was asking if you thought that if there was some type of coincidence in Omar Bravo signing 08/09 season and the invester coming in on or about the same time. There is coincidence that Bravo's contract is over 08 or next season and the rumor is that he might sign with us.
I'm not sure that we'll pick him up. I bet that we will end up with some other player just as good if not better. I think that is one of the reasons that we are going to have a trianing camp there. There is a ton of players that we can pick up. Not just Mexicans there is alot of players from all over South America and Nkong from Africa who plays with Atlante. I don't know if I spelled his name right hahaha

Old 31-10-2007, 08:44   #386
Patologo
Beginner

Patologo is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpaez
Thanks for the correction on the spelling. But as far as he not having the money well thats not true. The Chivas in Mexico are valued at around 500 million and the Chivas USA are not a drop in the bucket. Saprissa in worth more than 2 or 5 million. If he is buying a team in segunda thats good. I now that he almost bought Atl. de Madrid but the ower pulled out at the last minute because he still wanted some type of controll fo the team. And the team he just bought in China is way over that 2 or 5 million cost. 2 or 5 million doesn't even buys the players much less a team. And I'm pretty sure that there is no team in segunda that you can buy for that. Not in Spain!
What I was asking if you thought that if there was some type of coincidence in Omar Bravo signing 08/09 season and the invester coming in on or about the same time. There is coincidence that Bravo's contract is over 08 or next season and the rumor is that he might sign with us.
I'm not sure that we'll pick him up. I bet that we will end up with some other player just as good if not better. I think that is one of the reasons that we are going to have a trianing camp there. There is a ton of players that we can pick up. Not just Mexicans there is alot of players from all over South America and Nkong from Africa who plays with Atlante. I don't know if I spelled his name right hahaha

I believe you spelled it right . Your conspiracy also sounds quite interesting...
Patologo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 17:29   #387
miguel89

miguel89 is off the scale

As long as we are to be the Chivas Regal lol i wouldnt like our name changed at all, specially not to chivas we would sound like some alchy team named after a whisky
miguel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 23:12   #388
jcpaez

Well name would never change. Anyway I don't think you should worry. Jorge is not going to be the invester.
Old 07-11-2007, 17:53   #389
bake-deportivo-B&H
Almost Regular

bake-deportivo-B&H is on a distinguished road

would be a new incvestitior what are the chance fot that
bake-deportivo-B&H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:56   #390
jcpaez

From what I understand we do need outside money. Whom, well we just don't know. Maybe an Arab invester or maybe one from the States or even from Spain.