Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 25-08-2008, 19:33   #991
Diego Tristan
Veteran
Peña Member

Diego Tristan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishSuperDepor
like Turkey-czech republic match
that was better
80 minute arda scores
89 minute nihat after cechs mistake
92 nihat again

if i could give me a nickname it would be soccercomputermemories haha

JOURNEY BERLIN 25.07.2010
Please enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873Y6cuc2FE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juu8L86HuLM

VAMOS DEPOR
Diego Tristan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 14:07   #992
TurkishSuperDepor

TurkishSuperDepor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TurkishSuperDepor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Tristan
that was better
80 minute arda scores
89 minute nihat after cechs mistake
92 nihat again

if i could give me a nickname it would be soccercomputermemories haha
hehe I could give that nick name : The King Of Come Backs
TurkishSuperDepor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 17:23   #993
ImHoTeP1907
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

ImHoTeP1907 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to ImHoTeP1907

very good compilation of fenerbahçe from last year in CL

http://www.akilli.tv/video/231103/Eu...rbahce-SK.aspx

Ass,Gass or Grass
ImHoTeP1907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 22:21   #994
ImHoTeP1907
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

damn it.. finally we won an away game in this season.

Kocaelispor 2-3 Fenerbahce

we got 3rd won in 7 matches. (4 lost, there is no draw )

Ass,Gass or Grass
Old 18-10-2008, 22:22   #995
Barkoty
Legend
Peña Member

Barkoty is on a distinguished road

Semih scored the winner in 90+6
Old 18-10-2008, 22:25   #996
ImHoTeP1907
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Guiza was pretty well scored 1 and gave 2 assist..

Ass,Gass or Grass
Old 18-10-2008, 22:28   #997
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkoty
Semih scored the winner in 90+6

Semih rules!!!
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 22:32   #998
Barkoty
Legend
Peña Member

Yeah, he really does.

In fact, he's one of my two "liked" players from Fener. The other one is Maldonado. Maldonado always gets criticised a lot, for not being active on the offensive end. But he's a full defensive minded midfielder and I haven't seen him making a significant mistake, or not working his off all game long yet.
Old 18-10-2008, 23:14   #999
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkoty
Well this topic is getting really off-topic, but I think you're a bit mistaken about TSL. Our league was quite weak in late 90's/early 2000's, but if you ask me it's not weaker than the French now (no, I don't think I'm biased; I'm really objective here believe me mate).

Others than the big 4 used to survive by selling their best players, but now they try to buy ours and keep their best players (ie Kayserispor's Mehmet Topuz is being wanted by the whole world, but the club rejects all under €16-17 ), Sivasspor does it for their striker Mehmet Yıldız, and the list goes on like this).

Sure, staying in Depor for another year and going to Barça/RM etc is a lot better than coming to Istanbul. But do you really think those top clubs don't follow Turkish league ?
------
Back on topic. If I was Andres, I would stay here than going to Fener.
I personally don't think I'm mistaken

You say the big 4, but seriously, other than Galatasaray and Fenerbahce, what are the two other "big" teams? Trabzon, Kayserispor and Besiktas? Those teams are about the same level as Anderlecht and Club Brugge, and stil nowhere near as good as Standard. In turn, Standard maybe isn't as good as Fener on paper, but in reality they could put up a very good fight against them. Seriously, teams like Konyaspor and Genclerbirligi are just as weak as Belgian average teams. Genclerbirligi comes to Belgium nearly every year for some friendlies, and they always suck. Sure it's just friendlies, but you still get quite a good idea.

The problem teams like Galatasaray and Fenerbahce have, is that they have some big names on paper, but in the end their motivation to play for them isn't the great league they'll be playing in, or the great teams they'll be playing for, but it's just the cash.

The Turkish league is a bit better than the Belgian, but it's really close. And I think the French league is a lot stronger than you realise. The league is so tight, that anyone except Lyon could get relegated.
Old 18-10-2008, 23:58   #1000
ggeorg

Peña Member

In recent years there have been many Turk teams (except the 3 giants) that have good results (some times impressive) in European competitions, so i guess liga must be good.

Btw, about belgian liga, even untopic, a Nigerian striker playing for a greek team between primera and segunda, went for 2 years to belgium, ended up as the top-scorer and then come back to the same crappy team in greece
if you don't bother, reply to this in a right topic
Old 19-10-2008, 22:11   #1001
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
In recent years there have been many Turk teams (except the 3 giants) that have good results (some times impressive) in European competitions, so i guess liga must be good.
What? Who??? Seriously, look it up on Wikipedia, about every Turkish teams besides the big 3 have gone out really fast. In fact, not a single Turkish teams besides the big 3 have survived more than two rounds the last five years. Maybe even longer, I'm too lazy to keep checking back. Teams have gone out against crap clubs like Pobeda of Macedonia.
Quote:
Btw, about belgian liga, even untopic, a Nigerian striker playing for a greek team between primera and segunda, went for 2 years to belgium, ended up as the top-scorer and then come back to the same crappy team in greece
if you don't bother, reply to this in a right topic
By coincedence, there have been two Nigerians topscorers in the Belgian league, and both of them were very recent (past three seasons). None of them have ever played in Greece though. Dosunmu has almost always played in Belgium (went to Austria once, hated it there and came back to Belgium after half a year), and Akpala, who came directly from Nigeria. You sure he wasn't top scorer in Belgian second division or something?

Last edited by deporiginal : 19-10-2008 at 22:16.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 22:34   #1002
ggeorg

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
What? Who??? Seriously, look it up on Wikipedia, about every Turkish teams besides the big 3 have gone out really fast. In fact, not a single Turkish teams besides the big 3 have survived more than two rounds the last five years. Maybe even longer, I'm too lazy to keep checking back. Teams have gone out against crap clubs like Pobeda of Macedonia.

Of course you're lazy, but the little Genclerbirligi (i'm sure, i didn't even write this right) eliminating in the same period Parma, Blackburn, Sporting Lisbon by emphatic scores, is sth that i doubt any Belgian team did

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
By coincedence, there have been two Nigerians topscorers in the Belgian league, and both of them were very recent (past three seasons). None of them have ever played in Greece though. Dosunmu has almost always played in Belgium (went to Austria once, hated it there and came back to Belgium after half a year), and Akpala, who came directly from Nigeria. You sure he wasn't top scorer in Belgian second division or something?

I was wrong here. i was talking about Ogunsoto, he end up as a top scorer in his club, not in the liga.

So, it's 1-1, but here we're talking about Turkish clubs, so i won
Old 19-10-2008, 22:46   #1003
Barkoty
Legend
Peña Member

Yeah, and Galatasaray really thrashed the leaders Trabzonspor today. The score is 3-0, but it should have been sth like 6-0. Baros couldn't hit the empty goal twice (one of them is header,the other one is a right footer), Kewell and Arda missed one-on-ones with the keeper And we played with 10 men due to a 2nd half Lincoln red card.

Btw, Arda scored a spectacular goal.
Forza Galatasaray !

Edit: Here's Arda's goal

Last edited by Barkoty : 19-10-2008 at 22:51.
Barkoty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 23:21   #1004
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Of course you're lazy, but the little Genclerbirligi (i'm sure, i didn't even write this right) eliminating in the same period Parma, Blackburn, Sporting Lisbon by emphatic scores, is sth that i doubt any Belgian team did

I was wrong here. i was talking about Ogunsoto, he end up as a top scorer in his club, not in the liga.

So, it's 1-1, but here we're talking about Turkish clubs, so i won
You won? You said there were "many" Turkish teams who did very well in Europe. There was only 1 I win Anyway, at least Zulte Waregem also had a great campaign two years ago, beating Loko, Sparta and Austria (well, there's no pride in beating Austria ). Newcastle could've lost too, but the ref screwed us by flagging for offside when two players were through at 0-0, then they got an imaginary penalty, we scored an unlucky own-goal,... Still pisses me off tbh

Ogunsoto played for Westerlo, that's a weird team. Either they have a boring season, or a very strong one. When they have a strong season, there's always this striker who does well, but nobody has ever heard of him. Brogno, Ogunsoto. Then they leave Westerlo just to fail again. It's like tradition at that club
Old 20-10-2008, 21:04   #1005
TurkishSuperDepor

TurkishSuperDepor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TurkishSuperDepor

Yeah the new leader is Beşiktaş. we won 3-1 and I was in 19 Mayıs Stadium.. The stadium was full and %80 was Beşiktaş fans. We support our team as madly so we get the 3 point with our new Manager, Mustafa Denizli.
TurkishSuperDepor is offline   Reply With Quote