Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 24-06-2019, 10:07   #16
Marci 14
Seasoned Member

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

Let's hope youtube keep broadcasting Segunda.

In my opinion this tie was all decided in the mind of of the players. It was obvious through the game that nor the players nor Marti was able to handle the siutation. And to make things worse, luck was against us this time.
For me Mallorca was an avarage opponent, they were eager to succes and fighting till the end but nothing special.

This game will hurt us for long. Now it leaves nothing more than to move forward, somehow overcome this shock and build a competitive squad for the next year.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:25   #17
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

i am feeling hurt up to now
nearly fall sick

Last edited by abdul001 : 24-06-2019 at 10:54.
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 11:33   #18
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
Next season will be the first year (in the memories of most of us) when we play consecutive seasons in Segunda. Now, more than ever, our club needs us. Forza Depor!
THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Nation

But I still loving you*

Now, more than ever*

Forza Depor!
AND THIS
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 12:55   #19
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Forza Depor
Old 24-06-2019, 13:10   #20
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

The last 3 games were great but this was the outcome since January
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 13:26   #21
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Terrible.
We had such a good run and actualy the 94' goal against Mallorca in Segunda was the turning point. We played well enough from there on - forming a block, combining, scoring, producing a team effort - the Deportivo that we have known from the past. It was still a bit shaky, but to fall apart as it did in Mallorca, I can't understand it.
The Edu-Vicente partnership didn't work, none worked their defensive tasks well. If Alex was playing they wouldn't stand a chance. I thought that the players could try harder on his behalf, but they didn't. For me Gomez would be on the bench from the start or at least from midpoint, Mosquera or even Moreno were on the bench to bring some fight into a dead team.

We had such a wonderfull opurtunity, after such a turbulent season that my Depor must utilize. I will never stop supporting Depor, but I am sad especially about the attitude of half of the team. Modern football - mercenaries - no heart - just money.

Eventhough, lets fight through this, the new season is coming - Forza Depor.
Old 24-06-2019, 13:35   #22
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iztok
If Alex was playing they wouldn't stand a chance. I thought that the players could try harder on his behalf, but they didn't.

Alex nearly f**king died on the pitch and these bunch of ungrateful idiots went to Mallorca and played like cowards.
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 16:39   #23
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

I followed the game on live score unthil 2-0 you coud see on there we where nowhere in the game my intrest in the game has almost vanish to this point if your not madrid ore barca fan this is a crap sport to follow sorry not sorry.
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 17:41   #24
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

I hope marti will go
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 20:10   #25
Diligent
Veteran

Peña Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack

Next season will be the first year (in the memories of most of us) when we play consecutive seasons in Segunda. Now, more than ever, our club needs us. Forza Depor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Nation

But I still loving you*

Now, more than ever*

Forza Depor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
AND THIS

After what I witnessed in A Coruña on Sunday evening. If the club are not in Primera the fans will always be there in my eyes.

Last edited by Diligent : 24-06-2019 at 20:59.
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 21:12   #26
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterke2000
I followed the game on live score unthil 2-0 you coud see on there we where nowhere in the game my intrest in the game has almost vanish to this point if your not madrid ore barca fan this is a crap sport to follow sorry not sorry.
http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/f...d=1#post560891
Old 24-06-2019, 21:13   #27
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Mallorca deserved to win the game and continue forward. They had the determination in both games that we did not have unfotunataly. In both games we played like cowards starting including this 50min., with one man more where we hardly made an attack in the first game. Yesterday we all saw once again that this team is not ready to compete in Primera.

Marti and his tactics failed - wrong gameplan with some players in the starting eleven that did not do much, but stayed 90mins., on the pitch. Late introduction of our best players and waiting for 2-0 before any reaction from our coaching staff - speachless.

Now best players will leave, loaned will go out, probably Marti too and here we are starting from 0 again. But this time we have to build up from scratch with youngsters, not loaned players or veterans coming from other teams. This is the key to be a team with identity and clear vision and is up to current board to make it.

It is better this way than going in Primera not prepared and with new demotion again in a year or two.

I believe Dani Gimenez, Alex, Saul, Edu and Caballo could be key players for us next season, only if they stay. Let's wait and see go it all goes.
Old 24-06-2019, 22:05   #28
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
Mallorca deserved to win the game and continue forward. They had the determination in both games that we did not have unfotunataly. In both games we played like cowards starting including this 50min., with one man more where we hardly made an attack in the first game. Yesterday we all saw once again that this team is not ready to compete in Primera.

Marti and his tactics failed - wrong gameplan with some players in the starting eleven that did not do much, but stayed 90mins., on the pitch. Late introduction of our best players and waiting for 2-0 before any reaction from our coaching staff - speachless.

Now best players will leave, loaned will go out, probably Marti too and here we are starting from 0 again. But this time we have to build up from scratch with youngsters, not loaned players or veterans coming from other teams. This is the key to be a team with identity and clear vision and is up to current board to make it.

It is better this way than going in Primera not prepared and with new demotion again in a year or two.

I believe Dani Gimenez, Alex, Saul, Edu and Caballo could be key players for us next season, only if they stay. Let's wait and see go it all goes.

unfortunately Saul is leaving to Alaves
Old 26-06-2019, 00:09   #29
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

@toni: agree with a lot of your comments - spot on. Hopefully, the sporting project will crystallize next season.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote