Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfers Discuss Depor's possible incoming players in this forum. Talk about publicised rumours or suggest your own transfer targets. Talk about these players in their own thread (preferably) or in general topics. Any transfers not related to Depor belong to common threads. Current players of Deportivo who might be going out have their own thread in the Deportivo Forum.

Old 02-09-2019, 21:09   #136
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Marko is on a distinguished road

We signed 5 players today. Five anonymous...
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 21:19   #137
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.TRISTAN
Transfer market hasn't finished?

No, we got some 10 payers the last hour...

Welcome to any of them that will manage more than 3 posts in his own thread

on a serious note, this is ridiculous....
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 23:13   #138
Mr Pink

Mr Pink is on a distinguished road

Huuffffff. I hope I’m wrong, but it all seems a bit desperate to me.
Old 02-09-2019, 23:38   #139
Hori
Almost Regular

Hori is on a distinguished road

Jesus Christ.... Carmelo has rescinded Caballo and Luis Ruiz stays.... What a terrible decision again... I just cannot believe it. It must be a joke....
Hori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 00:48   #140
american123

american123 is off the scale

Incredible that we let Caballo go. He was one of the few who showed fight and passion on the field. He wasn't ready to be a full time starter but a year away would have been great for him. I also don't like bringing in 3 wingers? Mollejo is a future star but not sure about the other 2. I also hope that it wakes up Borja Valle who looks like he has no fight anymore, one of the reasons the supporters loved him early.
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 01:04   #141
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

If you want to learn about the 5 signings made today
http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n-news.php?cid=9310
Old 03-09-2019, 06:51   #142
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

I think Francisco Montero is a good addition. I'm a bit surprised we get Montero cause he's linked with several La Liga and Bundesliga clubs.

185cm tall, left footed, played several games with Simeone's first team. He can be another Domingos Duarte or Pablo Mari.

Victor Mollejo is a good talent and can play in both wings, second striker. But he should prove himself first.

Other players doesn't look like a good addition so far. I hope they can give us something.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 08:59   #143
Mr Pink

Why do we keep allowing players to rescind their contracts and leave for nothing?

I understand that we need to get players off the wage bill to make room for others, however, this seems a very silly way of doing business to me.

Mosquera, Caballo, Pedro Sanchez, Rober all must of had some market value.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:09   #144
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

would like to draw the attention of our legendary Carmelo del Pozo, that there are quite a few Sasa Jovanovic-s.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/schnel...anovic&x=0&y=0

I hope he got the one, he wanted.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:16   #145
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
would like to draw the attention of our legendary Carmelo del Pozo, that there are quite a few Sasa Jovanovic-s.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/schnel...anovic&x=0&y=0

I hope he got the one, he wanted.
All of them seem equally bad. I can see how it must have been a tough choice.
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 09:55   #146
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

Another interesting end to the transfer window for us.

IN:

Salvador Ruiz: I haven't seen much of him, but he featured quite often for Mallorca last season, who finished above us in the league & obviously made it back to Primera through the play off. He looks to be our key man ahead of Luis at LB. A 3 year deal for a 24 yr old, who has represented Spain at most of the youth level, looks to be good business for us, although Valencia have 50% of any future sale.

Beto Da Silva: No idea about this player (Loan), looks to be added to the Rolan deal, so not sure what to expect from him. (Left winger/Striker)

Montero: Young CB from Athletico (Loan), I expect him to be a starter and a leader for us.

Mollejo: 18 yr old from Athletico (loan), again have not seen much of him. Winger who can play on either side, lets hope he is explosive, skillfull and has a good cross on him.

Jovanovic: Never seen him play much, initial thoughts are that he could be a Gama/Fede type player. Attacking midfielder/Winger (Option to buy at end of season)

Out:

Rober: As we expected, he leaves us for Levante. We get 15% of any future transfer.

Rolan: Loan deal to Bravos de Juarez. Lets hope he scores 15 plus goals and they buy him permanently.

Caballo: The deal that surprised us all! Its obvious that Carmelo messed up by signing Luis Ruiz, and we would have ended up with 3 LB's had one not been released. I would have preferred a loan deal for Diego, rather that a recision of his contract. Although I think Caballo is better than Luis, I don't think he was that great last season. We can only hope that Salvador stays fit and performs at a high level for us, and Luis improves throughout the season.

Fabril:

I will want to see opportunities given to the likes of Mujaid, Gandoy, Sanchez. With us only having Gaku/Vicente in midfield, I would like to see Gandoy in there when required.
Old 03-09-2019, 11:28   #147
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it politically incorrect, we as devoted fans, to use the players numbers when discussing the games in the min by min threads?

"wow, what a miss from 18....nice cross from 14...etc"

It's tough learning so many names every 6months or so, it's like going back to school again
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 11:42   #148
american123

american123 is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
I will want to see opportunities given to the likes of Mujaid, Gandoy, Sanchez. With us only having Gaku/Vicente in midfield, I would like to see Gandoy in there when required.

I watched the first Fabril game and read reports on the second and Gandoy looks a step ahead of everyone else on the field. He should make the 18 this weekend with Gaku out but am sure that Vicente will get the start. Hopefully he gets a chance in the second half and debuts at Riazor. Mujaid struggled early against Rayo but I think with time he becomes the 3rd CB jumping either Somma or Lampro by season's end. I think all of the players that did preseason with the 1st team should get the start in Copa del Rey (Mujaid, Gandoy, Valin, David, Javi).

What is interesting is that only 5 players are under contract for next year (Gaku, Salva, Galan, Vicente, and Lampro)

Last edited by american123 : 03-09-2019 at 11:45.
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 12:24   #149
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
Is it politically incorrect, we as devoted fans, to use the players numbers when discussing the games in the min by min threads?

"wow, what a miss from 18....nice cross from 14...etc"

It's tough learning so many names every 6months or so, it's like going back to school again

I think it is politically incorrect to call these clowns a proper team.
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 13:39   #150
Mr Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelvin
I think it is politically incorrect to call these clowns a proper team.

hahahahahahahahaha