Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-03-2015, 02:15   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,792
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | March-22-2015 | matchday 27 | 12h00 | Depor v Espanyol | pre-match thread

Very important game!


The last visits of Espanyol
__________________
Surviving at Primera División
caabrego is offline  
Old 16-03-2015, 09:16   #2
MolinaFan
Seasoned Member
Peña Member
 
MolinaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Posts: 1,519
MolinaFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

We've only managed to obtain 1 point within the last 5 games. The potential of the team is there, but we are somehow unable to utilize this potential. I don't care about the team performance, what matters is the result! We should 100% concentrate and achieve the 3 points!
MolinaFan is offline  
Old 16-03-2015, 10:58   #3
Ricardo
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
Ricardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: London & La Coruna
Posts: 3,916
Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

This is obviously a 'Must Win' game and they will be playing on my birthday, so Come on Depor, do the business!
__________________
DEPORTIVO FOREVER.....
FORZA DEPOR!
Ricardo is offline  
Old 17-03-2015, 16:41   #4
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member
 
deporiginal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,357
deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Our chances of achieving the permanence almost completely depend on what happens in the next three games. It reminds me of the consecutive games against Granada, Rayo and Eibar. 9 points are possible, 0 points as well. If we beat Espanyol, Getafe and Cordoba, we're very close to saving ourselves. If we only get three points, the opposite.
__________________
deporiginal is offline  
Old 17-03-2015, 18:28   #5
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Rack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 53º1"56'N, 7º18'0"W
Posts: 8,107
Rack is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MolinaFan
We've only managed to obtain 1 point within the last 5 games. The potential of the team is there, but we are somehow unable to utilize this potential. I don't care about the team performance, what matters is the result! We should 100% concentrate and achieve the 3 points!

Can't add any more than this. The result is king.
Rack is offline  
Old 18-03-2015, 07:20   #6
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

as mentioned winning is vital

still I believe we won't win, Espanyol are a better team now. They win against team like Malaga Cordoba Almeria Celta

they are better than us. and our coach is ridiculous. we will see some key players benched, I seriously can't stand how he plays with two wings as side backs!

we might win but i see us losing this and losing the next one too

it is time to get relegated soon better than waiting for false hope with this coach
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 18-03-2015, 10:05   #7
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Carril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 5,866
Carril is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Lucas is right in making a call to the fans to fill the Riazor. I think it's crucial that the fans are motivating from minute 1. The 3-0 win against Valencia in the 1st leg is the reaction we need here against Espanyol. They are a better team, but their performances have dropped the past few games.
Carril is offline  
Old 18-03-2015, 11:13   #8
Ricardo
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
Ricardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: London & La Coruna
Posts: 3,916
Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

A few key decisions required from VF:

1) Will he drop Juanfran for Laure - I think no
2) Will he continue with Lopo ahead of Insua - I think yes
3) Will Wilk be left out of the squad again - I think yes
4) Will Salomao actually get on the pitch again - I think no

When things are not going well, more often than not, changes are required, lets see if VF decides to do so.
__________________
DEPORTIVO FOREVER.....
FORZA DEPOR!
Ricardo is offline  
Old 18-03-2015, 11:22   #9
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
A few key decisions required from VF:

1) Will he drop Juanfran for Laure - I think no
2) Will he continue with Lopo ahead of Insua - I think yes
3) Will Wilk be left out of the squad again - I think yes
4) Will Salomao actually get on the pitch again - I think no

When things are not going well, more often than not, changes are required, lets see if VF decides to do so.


our coach isa cowered

Juan fran is great but not defensively ! Laure on the other hand has the upper hand. still as you said we don't think he will swap him with laure

Borges needs to be benched too. Frankly, other than the two lucky goals he scored, he did nothing !

Haris needs to jump in, even the Pink Panther (Juando) can do better
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 18-03-2015, 13:41   #10
Marci 14
Seasoned Member
 
Marci 14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hungary
Posts: 1,367
Marci 14 is on a distinguished road
Default

VF should rotate the starting eleven as he did against Valencia in October.
The latest article in this page mentioned the problem in midfield. The Medunjanin-Wilk dou would be great but unfortunatelly Wilk injured in the trainings.
Juanfran also could be benched after the penalty that he made.
Cuenca will be better as a right winger instead of José Rodriguez.

So we need some rotations if we want to win this game, the fresh blood able to do miracles.
__________________
Depor supporter from Hungary
Marci 14 is online now  
Old 18-03-2015, 14:05   #11
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marci 14
VF should rotate the starting eleven as he did against Valencia in October.
The latest article in this page mentioned the problem in midfield. The Medunjanin-Wilk dou would be great but unfortunatelly Wilk injured in the trainings.
Juanfran also could be benched after the penalty that he made.
Cuenca will be better as a right winger instead of José Rodriguez.

So we need some rotations if we want to win this game, the fresh blood able to do miracles.

I was imagining what if we returned to our old formation with

Fabri
Laure lopo sedni MP
Alex Juando
Cuenca Farina Lucas
toche


players that fighted at segunda
Alex Juando Laure MP Toche
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 19-03-2015, 00:16   #12
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Posts: 2,490
Marko is on a distinguished road
Default

Depoor with that squad we will lose for sure

Can't even imagine the team without Riera upfront, imo he is the one that is the key player for the good games we had, despite he was guilty for not getting more points in the last 5 matches.
I will be very happy if he continue in Depor for a longer time, and I think we can finally have striker that will be scoring 15+ goals in one season. Also, it's very important to keep the others players too, changing whole team is always a step backward.

Playing without Luisinho and Juanfran is also a bad move, even if Laure can do his job too.
Marko is offline  
Old 19-03-2015, 07:01   #13
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko
Depoor with that squad we will lose for sure

Can't even imagine the team without Riera upfront, imo he is the one that is the key player for the good games we had, despite he was guilty for not getting more points in the last 5 matches.
I will be very happy if he continue in Depor for a longer time, and I think we can finally have striker that will be scoring 15+ goals in one season. Also, it's very important to keep the others players too, changing whole team is always a step backward.

Playing without Luisinho and Juanfran is also a bad move, even if Laure can do his job too.


in the last few games, it is evident that our defense suffers from the uncovered side from JuanFran and Luisino

Cause they are actually wingers thus their defensive work is nnot that great
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 19-03-2015, 23:15   #14
valeron21
Super-Seasoned
 
valeron21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pleven, Bulgaria
Posts: 2,987
valeron21 is on a distinguished road
Default

cuenca must play instead of jose....we can try to change the duo at midfield - borges is out of shape.....juanfran as a defender is not so good plus his really bad passings and crossings....
__________________
DEPORTIVO LA CORUÑA
valeron21 is offline  
Old 20-03-2015, 10:40   #15
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Carril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 5,866
Carril is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

My (and the likely chosen) starting 11:

-----------Fabricio
Juanfran---Lopo----Sidnei----Luisinho
------Alex------Celso
Cavaleiro--Fariña------Lucas
------------Oriol


We need Fariña to regain form desperately. Him, Lucas and Cavaleiro can be deadly for us up top if they can work well together. I would focus on giving Alex and Celso the responsibility of helping the defence and give our 4 attacking players more freedom in attack.
Carril is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Depor Historic Matches: Full Length Videos Blue_Nation Deportivo 71 29-03-2019 20:19
LIGA | Jan-25-2015 | matchday 20 | 12h00 | Depor 2 - Granada 2 | post-match thread caabrego Deportivo 14 27-01-2015 08:47
LIGA: 16-02-2014 | 12h00 | matchday 26 |Depor 1 - Sporting 1 | post-match thread caabrego Deportivo 21 18-02-2014 12:31
LIGA: 13-10-2013 | 12h00 | matchday 09 | Barca B - Depor | Pre-match thread caabrego Deportivo 18 13-10-2013 08:23


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:56.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.