Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2019, 16:57   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Sept-01-2019 | matchday 03 | 18h00 | Rayo Vallecano - Depor | Pre-match

Somma and Noskolain are out injured, so only one centre-back available and the mess of the left side with Luis and Caballo
Old 27-08-2019, 08:41   #2
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

If Caballo is ready, he will take the LB. Boveda will be moved to the CB and Simon will start at the right. Mujaid will probably be on the bench.
We need changes on the back line - they will be forced, but nonetheless they will occur.
Old 27-08-2019, 10:12   #3
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

another terrible defence
Old 27-08-2019, 11:07   #4
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

Even though we have experienced many tough season. This season might be the worst in most of the supporters lifetime.

Sorry for the negative input. I just went on a vacation to Sicily to visit family which I also did in August two years ago. And I recall that two years ago I checked the depor news 10 times a day because we were waiting to have Lucas back to depor and many supporters including me were hoping to see the best depor season in quite some years. With schar sidnei Fede lucas and many others.

As others have pointed out, it’s strange that many players seems to regain quality after having a hard time at depor.

In large contrast to this. Here we are with no money and a very limited squad in Segunda. 😔
Old 27-08-2019, 11:48   #5
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by niklaso
Even though we have experienced many tough season. This season might be the worst in most of the supporters lifetime.

Sorry for the negative input. I just went on a vacation to Sicily to visit family which I also did in August two years ago. And I recall that two years ago I checked the depor news 10 times a day because we were waiting to have Lucas back to depor and many supporters including me were hoping to see the best depor season in quite some years. With schar sidnei Fede lucas and many others.

As others have pointed out, it’s strange that many players seems to regain quality after having a hard time at depor.

In large contrast to this. Here we are with no money and a very limited squad in Segunda. 😔

its simple , that time we had Victor ....this time we do have very good players like Kone Gaku Aketex but we dont have a coach

I really can't understand the mentality of having only Spanish coaches, if not its Portuguese only exception was seedorf

looking in the german french league.....we don't spend much on coaches and that is wrong
Old 27-08-2019, 11:55   #6
american123

american123 is off the scale

If you put a different badge on with the players we have people would say It's a top 10 team with an outside chance at making the playoff. Because it is Depor the expectations are higher than they should be. I always said if we went down we need to do it right by bringing in young talent who can grow into 1st division players. We have done none of that and we will be in worse shape next summer with another new director, new coach, etc. After seeing the talent in Fabril over preseason, they couldn't even get 3 points in their debut in 3rd Division. This club is a mess and I'm afraid that without an investor we will struggle to get promoted anytime soon. Someone needs to sit down and tell the supporters the truth. We are not going up this year BUT this is our 3 year plan so we never go back down. Instead we are living in the "this is Depor we belong in Primera because of our pretty looks and history"
Old 30-08-2019, 08:04   #7
Marci 14
Seasoned Member

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

Just letting you all know that the Depor Predictions forum game is now active, so anybody interested are warmly welcomed to the competition.
Old 30-08-2019, 12:14   #8
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

thank you
Marci
Old 30-08-2019, 15:25   #9
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we should play Mujaid at CB, and when Gaku is away with Japan on International duty, I would play Gandoy.

Boveda has been here a couple of years now and has many bad games, as has Vicente. So why not give a chance to the boys from the Fabril and see how they get on.

We took a gamble with Edu and ended up with a decent profit in the bank, so we need to continue with this ideology of blooding our youth.
Closed Thread