Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 04-03-2019, 23:49   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | March-04-2019 | matchday 28 | 21h00 | Depor 2 - Alcorcón 2 | post--match

Here we go again
Old 05-03-2019, 08:12   #2
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Sh**************t
we are losing too many easy points, we are going to regret this, direct promotion is slipping from our hands.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 10:20   #3
Marci 14
Seasoned Member

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

What a waste! Alcorcon didn't make too much effort to get this draw. We can't allow this kind of mismatches if we want to catch a direct promotion spot.
Anyway there is still time for improvment, we are only 4 points under the second place and we are in an advantageous postion agains the others, thanks to the head-to-head results.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:32   #4
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

The Somma/David Simon substitution killed us.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 11:14   #5
Hori
Almost Regular

Hori is on a distinguished road

Now I've completely lost my faith in Natxo...
* Terrible game plan. We just run like chickens without brains. Midfield was a joke. We never had the domination there.
* You cannot use Borja as a left winger. We had several games to prove that. It is so simple. The guy used to be a good player, but now he is completely killed and lost on the left side with a morale down to zero.
* The attack is so slow. I remember a run from Edu when he had a fantastic run, but he had to turn back because no-one was on Alcorcon's side. Terrible and extremely slow attacking.
* We can just pass the ball back on our field. Without ideas.
* Ok we have issues, but this template is meant for more.
* 28 games played and 13 draws there.... With numbers like this we can only go for play-offs....
Hori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 12:27   #6
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

These school boy errors are so frustrating!

Once again we could not close the game and ended up opting to defend towards the end of the game, a very negative approach from the Coach.

If we could turn a few of the draws into victories, we would be leading the table!
Old 05-03-2019, 14:04   #7
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
The Somma/David Simon substitution killed us.

I don't actually remember any good performance from Somma.
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 15:00   #8
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Simon was dreadfull through the whole game. And subing him was a good decision. Alternativly Boveda would come on. Simon was terrible at defending in the past few games aswell - Fede in front of him is also not helping - defensivly. Ergo - we have no good RB atm and all the teams attack this weakness.
Overall the subs were fine - Fede was wasted at 60', also Mosquera isn't whole match fit + Simons performance. Unluckily one mismatch at the end costed us 2 points.
We were dominant, a bit eradic, but we harrased them enough - their goalie made some crazy saves, we again missed a few chances and they scored 2/3 shots on goal. We mustn't fade into the black, just details are seperating us from good performance - no pressure is needed.
Old 05-03-2019, 19:33   #9
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

noone mentioned their keepers career match?
Old 05-03-2019, 21:57   #10
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

I share some opinions that our situation is far from worst. In fact the performance of the team was not so bad. We had some chances, hit the crossbar after great run by Edu and showed dominance in big part of the game.
If it wasn´t their equalizer most of the comments would have been completely different.
We have to remember that we are a mediocre team at the moment with limited potential and limited coach. We are far from perfect, but I hope the team and the board are learning and soon Depor will be back on the map.

We are pushing for promotion, but we don´t have to forget past 3 recent relegations and current team is no different from the teams that got promoted and relegated back then. More is needed to be there where we all want this Depor to be.

Last edited by tonideportivoBG : 05-03-2019 at 22:01.
tonideportivoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 13:50   #11
Mr Pink

Mr Pink is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
I share some opinions that our situation is far from worst. In fact the performance of the team was not so bad. We had some chances, hit the crossbar after great run by Edu and showed dominance in big part of the game.
If it wasn´t their equalizer most of the comments would have been completely different.
We have to remember that we are a mediocre team at the moment with limited potential and limited coach. We are far from perfect, but I hope the team and the board are learning and soon Depor will be back on the map.

We are pushing for promotion, but we don´t have to forget past 3 recent relegations and current team is no different from the teams that got promoted and relegated back then. More is needed to be there where we all want this Depor to be.

Old 06-03-2019, 19:04   #12
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- Simon is a veeery average right back. Even Laure seemed like a crack in that game compared to him
2- Mari is a super centre back, but he does make some mistakes once in a while that do cost us points. I would still keep him in the line up however
3- Caballo is faster, but Saul is solid defensively and offensively, so it's an easy decision for me
4- Edu should be renewed for 6 years with the highest salary in the team (until Lucas comes back)
5- Nahuel is not bad at all. I am sure he will be very helpful in these last few games
6- Natxo is a chicken! Why do you think we tie so many games? He is afraid of losing, which explains why Edu was making runs upfront and having to make a U turn because he had no support upfront. If you want to be promoted directly, you need to attack from minute one because this is segunda and we are Depor. I realize that we may lose a couple of games because of that, but we would have a lot higher chances of winning that losing based on the offensive power we have.

Sorry for not posting as often. Will do my best to be more consistent!

Sorry for not posting as often as I used too.
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:00   #13
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporenrique
1- Simon is a veeery average right back. Even Laure seemed like a crack in that game compared to him
2- Mari is a super centre back, but he does make some mistakes once in a while that do cost us points. I would still keep him in the line up however
3- Caballo is faster, but Saul is solid defensively and offensively, so it's an easy decision for me
4- Edu should be renewed for 6 years with the highest salary in the team (until Lucas comes back)
5- Nahuel is not bad at all. I am sure he will be very helpful in these last few games
6- Natxo is a chicken! Why do you think we tie so many games? He is afraid of losing, which explains why Edu was making runs upfront and having to make a U turn because he had no support upfront. If you want to be promoted directly, you need to attack from minute one because this is segunda and we are Depor. I realize that we may lose a couple of games because of that, but we would have a lot higher chances of winning that losing based on the offensive power we have.

Sorry for not posting as often. Will do my best to be more consistent!

Sorry for not posting as often as I used too.

My comments on your points:
1- Simon: for me he is good but not consistent, in Malaga he made a great game.
2- Mari and Duarte are SUPER, I wish we can keep both if we go up.
3- Caballo: he is faster than Saul and better defensively, overall I prefer Saul this season.
4- Edu: AGREEEEEE
6- Natxo: I would say he is conservative not chicken, remember that in some games we won because he managed to maintain the lead till the last minute, also remember that we are the team with least losses, still I would blame him for some of the draws but not for all, one of the his stupid draws was the one in Rayomajadahonda.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 20:33   #14
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporlover
My comments on your points:
1- Simon: for me he is good but not consistent, in Malaga he made a great game.
2- Mari and Duarte are SUPER, I wish we can keep both if we go up.
3- Caballo: he is faster than Saul and better defensively, overall I prefer Saul this season.
4- Edu: AGREEEEEE
6- Natxo: I would say he is conservative not chicken, remember that in some games we won because he managed to maintain the lead till the last minute, also remember that we are the team with least losses, still I would blame him for some of the draws but not for all, one of the his stupid draws was the one in Rayomajadahonda.

On your point about Natxo, he is TOO conservative as he is afraid to drop points in some games when is not sure he can score, but we do have guys that can score and the two best centre backs in segunda! Nobody is expecting him to end the season with 3 losses, we are expecting him to end the season with us in the first two spots, and to do that, you need to win a lot more games than the ones we did win so far.
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote