Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 10-03-2019, 22:29   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Mar-10-2019 | matchday 29 | 20h00 | Depor 0- Las Palmas 1 | Post-match thread

1st defeat at home. This team is falling down
Old 11-03-2019, 09:20   #2
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

cant bilieve we didnt get even 1 point from this game.

disaster performance by team.

I have only playoff s hope. forget 1 2 places
Old 11-03-2019, 11:57   #3
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

We are only 1 point behind Albacete & Malaga, who sit 3rd and 4th at the moment, so we are still within touching distance.

The big worry for me is the 3 points in 4 games that we have picked up, it just isn't good enough.
Vicente, Mosquera, Cartabia, Pedro all carrying injuries.
Valle not on form, Saul & Alex B dropped and Carlos not available.
The Manager seems like he has no enthusiasm at the press conferences. I would say that he responds to 60% of the questions with "I don't know"
Natxo has over a week now to prepare for the next game, he needs to react now! Lets see if Vitor Silva or Montiel can come in and inspire the team to some victories.
Old 11-03-2019, 14:20   #4
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

play off is more dangerous let us fight for direct promotion
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 16:27   #5
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

said it before ...and am sure no complete overturn will happen

we have a limited coach when it comes to ideas

we have a week to prepare, in my point of view I lost hope in him ...changing the coach would be a correct decision now ....but lets wait and see what will he do after 12 days
Old 11-03-2019, 21:47   #6
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

I think we should stay on the ground with both feet.
13 games to go we are 7 points away from first place and 5 from second place. That's not so bad to be honest. Even if we fail to reach first two places we still have to play play-offs.
And really did someone expect Depor to not face any competition and difficulties ? I did not and for me what is happening at the moment is part of the competition and normal.
Already discussion is going on about changing a coach, but what for ? Current coach has not failed.Also who will be this great manager that will come to a Segunda club with salary cap . And I would not give a credit to Tino and company especially when it comes to changing a coach.. just see what these people from management did to Depor last year.

Last edited by tonideportivoBG : 11-03-2019 at 22:00.
tonideportivoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:30   #7
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
13 games to go we are 7 points away from first place and 5 from second place. That's not so bad to be honest. Even if we fail to reach first two places we still have to play play-offs.
And really did someone expect Depor to not face any competition and difficulties ? I did not and for me what is happening at the moment is part of the competition and normal.
Already discussion is going on about changing a coach, but what for ? Current coach has not failed.Also who will be this great manager that will come to a Segunda club with salary cap . And I would not give a credit to Tino and company especially when it comes to changing a coach.. just see what these people from management did to Depor last year.
I agree, what is happening till now is normal and we should not be talking of crisis, yes we have a problem but we can fix it.
changing the coach at this stage is wrong decision and should not be discussed.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 11:45   #8
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think part of the issue is the mentality of the coach. He is not ambitious or brave, and is much more on the cautious side.
This could be ok if we had the players for this, but as we know, we are unable to defend a 1-0 lead.
I also want stability at the club, and don't know who could or would replace him at this moment in time, but looking ahead, I don't think Natxo is the Captain we need to steer this ship.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:55   #9
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

The good thing is that we have the 3 points and a week to prepare for the crucial next game with Almeria.

If we win that game, we will still be in the hunt for the top positions, but I think we need to win with authority to get back some confidence in the team. We have been a harmless team, barely creating any chances and just getting by with draws.

Caballo and Edu are out suspended - time for Saul and Didier/Alex against Almeria. KD will sill be out injured if I'm not mistaken.
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 14:06   #10
Mr Pink

Mr Pink is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG

Unfortunately, we are actually 8 points off first place and 7 from second. It's going to be tough to get the direct promotion unless we can chain three or four consecutive wins together.
Old 12-03-2019, 16:55   #11
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

As I remember we win against Osasuna , Albacete, Cadiz, Granada, and drow vs Malaga.

And we lost vs las palmas and vs shit teams

need ****ing stability.

In Oltras period we had other team with other players like Riki , Pizzi, Aranzubia..... I remember we end 1st place and won segunda without any problem..

now its way hard and I am worrying about it. we are dropping points... nesseccary points... gold points. Players need more motivate . Natxo should be brave also. Problems are in depor and if we solve this we win most of remaining games.
Old 13-03-2019, 02:18   #12
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

This team is still better than the one that got 2nd place and promotion last time. The issue that we don't know how to win when we are playing okay and we lose when we should. The late goals at home are alarming 3 in the last 3 games at home!

I believe the stupid red card by Edo was the reason why we lost. Las Palmas saw an opportunity and they took it.

I understand some of the changes made after last week performance but please coach don't punish the fans by starting with Boveda!
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 14:54   #13
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Twice this season (before Christmas and now) the first person to call 'the crisis' was the coach!!!
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2019, 18:34   #14
Marci 14
Seasoned Member

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

To make things worse Edu was banned for 2 games. It is a very harsh and unfair decision from the competition committee.
Old 14-03-2019, 08:43   #15
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marci 14
To make things worse Edu was banned for 2 games. It is a very harsh and unfair decision from the competition committee.

not the first time
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote