Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 25-08-2019, 20:45   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Aug-25-2019 | matchday 02 | 19h00 | Huesca 3 - Depor 1 | Post-match

Terrible game
Playing like this we don't aspire to anything
Old 25-08-2019, 22:02   #2
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw the first hour, including their first goal that we made incl the assist - it was total 'kermis'.
We are so bad, i cant believe those guys are paid for being footballer, i cant understand they are professional players. Even Real Madrid's defense isn't that hilarious.
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 05:41   #3
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

What a horrible match. Disorganized.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 06:10   #4
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

I only hope that this game does not represent the level of footballers we have, waiting for another few games!
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 06:43   #5
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

I hope this Hueska is the stongest in this league and we lost against stong rival. :/

Only Kone was trying doing something

Santos goal was good.

Everyone who leaves Depor they start playing football. EVERONE!! why this happens? good example was yesterday's game. (Ruben castro, Adrian lopez, Verdu, Sidnei, even stupid Aythami started playing after leaving Depor. Except L.Perez )

IN defence need change. I think Cabballo and simon should start everytime. but we havenot Sommas replacment.

Lets wait another games.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:41   #6
Marci 14
Seasoned Member

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

We have the worst defence at the start of the season, 5 goals conceded only 2 matches is too much. The whole defense was unconvincing in both games. Luis Ruiz is insecure, I still don't get why we singed him. Also I had high hopes for Somma but he looks like another disappointment.
At least we have some interesting options upfront.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:54   #7
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we weren't so bad, as Huesca was good yesterday. They have what we don't - the ability to play and move out of back to the front even under pressure. If this guys can be taught to position, open and move in an organized way (like Huesca) we will be fine. But the issue hasn't been resolved for many years at our beloved club.

We didn't have any problems with Oviedo as they stayed behind in the first half. When they pressed, we were like yesterday - either going Barca, but with only 2-3 involved - others watching, instead of around 6 players solving the issue or option number 2: sending the ball to nowhere. This is top priority for coaches, evolve the output of the ball.

Players. I think the Greek will be fine at the back, I have my doubts about Somma. Boveda and Ruiz are bad, but so are Simon and Caballo. We really need at least one great CB to pair with Lampro to form a block.
The Alex-Gaku is Ok - they need to evolve, maybe Peru will be able to play in Alex's position. Alex is a fighter, but he can not be on the same level for the whole year.
Kone on the wing is a nice option (the best player we have so far) if Longo or Santos can play well up front. (remains to be seen). Pedro was nowhere in the game, Aketxe also a bit overwelmed. I would still prefer if we get a good winger - right if possible instead of a striker (if Rolan finally leaves). Pedro, Galan, Valle, Kone are all better options for the left side.

We actually played with 1 CB after Somma was subbed - I haven't seen this move in a while, so quite a bold move - but then again we were 3 goals down.

I think we need two more players and a lot of real practice to evolve as a team. There are a lot of teams in shambles in Segunda, but we are not so good as last year, so we must push more to be at top positions.
Old 26-08-2019, 18:19   #8
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

the team is still really getting in shape, getting to know each other and the manager.

its clear whatever the plan was (if any) was 0/10 because we did absolutely nothing and to me huesca wasnt even special either. they just played basic football with mosquera on set pieces lol and beat us easily.

the only person that looked like trying was Kone and Santos so that leaves me optimistic
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 22:15   #9
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- The whole defensive line was a disaster
2- Hell, the whole team was a disaster with the exception of Kone
3- Luis Ruiz doesn't deserve to play for Depor. Caballo would be the starting left going forward unless we end up bringing a new left back
4- Santos deserves to play along side Kone upfront. Aketxe on one side, and Valle on the other. These are out top 4 offensive players currently
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 06:45   #10
heidern
Administrator
Peña Member

heidern is an unknown quantity at this point

Our defense was very painful to watch. I think Boveda is the most decent one in that line of four. We have tactical issues in midfield: Gaku is not performing well when retreating to get the ball as he is risking things in the same way you would do in the opponent's half. And Aketxe is just not receiving the ball enough (Same thing for the game with Oviedo)
Specific to this game, I think we lost in midfield as Eugeni and Rico always receive the ball on the wings with no one pressuring them (no winger nor central midfielders). That always ended up for the full back defending 1 against 2...

We need a solid CB and a better LB!
heidern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 09:51   #11
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidern
Our defense was very painful to watch. I think Boveda is the most decent one in that line of four. We have tactical issues in midfield: Gaku is not performing well when retreating to get the ball as he is risking things in the same way you would do in the opponent's half. And Aketxe is just not receiving the ball enough (Same thing for the game with Oviedo)
Specific to this game, I think we lost in midfield as Eugeni and Rico always receive the ball on the wings with no one pressuring them (no winger nor central midfielders). That always ended up for the full back defending 1 against 2...

We need a solid CB and a better LB!

agreeeed
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 10:04   #12
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

gaku always out of position
alex B leave gaku behind almost all the time
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 12:00   #13
american123

american123 is off the scale

I think Huesca will be a promotion candidate for sure. They have a great blend of veterans and youth. I think Sergio Gomez will be one of the best signings of the season. He is still only 18 and one of the most promising players in Spain at his age group. Dani Raba and Cristo (23 and 21) are also great additions. Where are our great young players that we brought in? A 20yo Peru who we don't know his position and now will be out for a month. Instead we played 6 players over 30 and have an average squad age of 28.1 (3rd highest in the league)
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 13:12   #14
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

Terrible game for us, lets just hope that Carmelo can bring in 2-3 new reinforcements, that can help us plug the gaps.

1) Ruiz is not good enough, we need a better LB who can compete with Diego, mistake by Carmelo signing him.
2) We need to bring in a CB asap, no Alex, Boveda or Peru stepping in when required.
3) While Peru is out for 5-6 games, can Gandoy not compete with Alex for the DM role?
4) Borja Galan should have started ahead of Pedro
5) We need to bring in offensive replacements for Fede and Rolan!