Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Players > Former players & coaches
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Former players & coaches Forum for past players & coaches of Deportivo

Old 21-07-2006, 19:56   #241
True_Turkish_Fan
Beginner

True_Turkish_Fan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
Details please. How money will we receive?

No details as of yet. Like I said earlier, first this site said "Tristan signed with Fenerbahce" but not it changed to "Tristan is headed to Fenerbahce". No info about the fee as of yet.
True_Turkish_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 20:03   #242
jayjay55

www.1907.org owner is our second presıdent..I think thıs news ısnt a rumour ..
Old 21-07-2006, 20:04   #243
Megalolz

Megalolz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_father_turkey
where was valeron in the WC? i didn't see him...

because he was injured , normally he would have played
he is one of the best attacking midfielders in the world
even cannavaro said only VALERON can beat him so

VALERON RULES
Old 21-07-2006, 20:19   #244
nkfvas_faruk86

dear deportivo fans,
fist of all ı want to apologize from you because of this fenerbahce fans.the fan nicknamed antu6 has posted an image that has bad words about GALATASARAY!!and ı want the admins to delete this message!!as you know we are far best team in turkey and the others just cant take on it..thanks anyway.
and hope to see you in ali sami yen with all our hospitality!!!!

Last edited by deporik : 21-07-2006 at 21:58.
Old 21-07-2006, 20:21   #245
Megalolz

Megalolz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkfvas_faruk86
dear deportivo fans,
fist of all ı want to apologize from you because of this idiot fenerbahce fans.the fan nicknamed antu6 has posted an image that has bad words about GALATASARAY!!and ı want the admins to delete this message!!as you know we are far best team in turkey and the others just cant take on it..thanks anyway.

did you now this , this is a depor website so disscus this on a fenerbahce or galatasaray website

Last edited by deporik : 21-07-2006 at 21:03.
Megalolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 20:23   #246
can_ererdi@hotmail.com

for information,fenerbahçe is the biggest club in turkey
Old 21-07-2006, 20:28   #247
a_father_turkey
Beginner

a_father_turkey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to a_father_turkey Send a message via AIM to a_father_turkey Send a message via MSN to a_father_turkey Send a message via Yahoo to a_father_turkey Send a message via Skype™ to a_father_turkey

just answer the question. yes or no?

Last edited by deporik : 21-07-2006 at 20:34.
a_father_turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 20:42   #248
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

To all our Turkish Members

Please think of yourselves as ambassadors of Turkey. This is an International Website and the way you conduct yourselves will probably influence many people on how they view Turkey and Turkish people.

If you want people to enjoy the passion and enthusiasm that you all have in abundance, then that's fine and you can do your country proud.

If however, you want to argue and annoy each other, you will be letting yourselves down, as well as your country.
There are plenty of places where you can insult each other but this website is not one of them.

Deportivo welcome all well behaved Turkish fans equally.

Please respect our rules and let us respect you. We are proud to be called "Turcos", please don't make us regret this.
Old 21-07-2006, 20:43   #249
nkfvas_faruk86

of course ı know this is a depor forum but ı thought you would not allow this people to use your forum to satisfy their personal egos!!
thanks again!!
by the way ı really want my team GALATASARAY to play with deportıvo))

Last edited by deporik : 21-07-2006 at 20:55.
Old 21-07-2006, 20:58   #250
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
of course ı know this is a depor forum but ı thought you would not allow this people to use your forum to satisfy their personal egos!!
thanks again!!
by the way ı really want my team GALATASARAY to play with deportıvo))

We have rules and people must stick to them whether they support Galatasary, Fenerbahce, Deportivo or anyone else. That includes calling each other jerks.
Old 21-07-2006, 21:28   #251
fenerfan
Beginner

fenerfan is off the scale

Quote:
dear deportivo fans,
fist of all ı want to apologize from you because of this idiot fenerbahce fans.the fan nicknamed antu6 has posted an image that has bad words about GALATASARAY!!and ı want the admins to delete this message!!as you know we are far best team in turkey and the others just cant take on it..thanks anyway.

Happens all the time when we get around in the forum of another team's supporters. His misdemeanor can and will definitely be handled by the moderators of this forum. It does not call for you to retaliate in a worse manner.

I am a Fenerbahce fan, but I had civilized discussions with Turkish members who supported other teams. One bad post does not give you the right to make any generalisation regarding "idiocy".

Shame on him for posting the picture and shame on you for causing such a fuss to be warned by deporik. We should have been aware of the represantation responsibility of our country and participate here accordingly. Deporik has no obligation to remind us to participate in an appropriate manner. Do not contaminate this forum with discussions going nowhere. If you do wish to go into a written brawl with antu6, I strongly suggest that you do it via PM and stop embarrassing rest of the Turks here.

Also, I hope that you get the chance to show yr hospitality in yr stadium. Meanwhile, please try to respect their hospitality in here.

This is a forum of people who take pride in waving our national flag during their games and looks like they have more respect for it than most of us here do. Pathetic!

Sorry Depor guys. So much for my fellow "ambassadors."

PS= Should you wish to respond to me, do it via PM. I will not answer any messages on this subject in general public.
Old 21-07-2006, 21:35   #252
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

Good post!!

Thank-you

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 21:39   #253
fenerbahcefans
Beginner

fenerbahcefans is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenerfan
Happens all the time when we get around in the forum of another team's supporters. His misdemeanor can and will definitely be handled by the moderators of this forum. It does not call for you to retaliate in a worse manner.

I am a Fenerbahce fan, but I had civilized discussions with Turkish members who supported other teams. One bad post does not give you the right to make any generalisation regarding "idiocy".

Shame on him for posting the picture and shame on you for causing such a fuss to be warned by deporik. We should have been aware of the represantation responsibility of our country and participate here accordingly. Deporik has no obligation to remind us to participate in an appropriate manner. Do not contaminate this forum with discussions going nowhere. If you do wish to go into a written brawl with antu6, I strongly suggest that you do it via PM and stop embarrassing rest of the Turks here.

Also, I hope that you get the chance to show yr hospitality in yr stadium. Meanwhile, please try to respect their hospitality in here.

This is a forum of people who take pride in waving our national flag during their games and looks like they have more respect for it than most of us here do. Pathetic!

Sorry Depor guys. So much for my fellow "ambassadors."

PS= Should you wish to respond to me, do it via PM. I will not answer any messages on this subject in general public.

++++ Thanks a lot
fenerbahcefans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 21:54   #254
troposfera
Beginner

troposfera is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejan84
hehe i think dinamo zagreb can splash 3M euros on tristan, no problem, he just doesnt want to play the croatian league. You have 3 or 4 strong teams, everything else are village teams

OK, our league sucks, but at least, it's hot here...
Turkey is probably better place for him...
troposfera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 22:00   #255
dejan84
Banned

Peña MemberBanned

dejan84 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha so is qatar or kuvait
dejan84 is offline   Reply With Quote