Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 22-12-2018, 23:09   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Dec-22-2018 | matchday 19 | 20h45 | Cadiz 3 - Depor 0 | Post-match thread

You can say whatever you want of the change of system, but we deserved more. Weird game if you look at the stats.
Old 23-12-2018, 06:57   #2
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
You can say whatever you want of the change of system, but we deserved more. Weird game if you look at the stats.

really weird, i never felt for one minute that we were under pressure but Cadiz somehow managed to score three goals from only three chances.
I don't blame Natxo for changing the system as much as I blame him for not having Saul as starter and Santos on bench, it was very clear that we will play the game depending on crosses and we have seen at least 10 crosses from Caballo without any result, Saul should have started and Santos entered in second.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 17:27   #3
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

This loss is so painful for me. Hard to forget. Damn it

I dont know who I have to blame, players or coach? maybe everyone.

Briliant 3 points dropped. I am afraid we will regret it at the end of the season
Old 23-12-2018, 19:31   #4
Marci 14

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

In my opinion we lost due to the new system. The three center defenders couldn't fulfill their role (to avoid goals) and one of them should have been replaced at half time. Also due to the 3 CDs we had shortness upfront.
A team with promotion ambitions can't use a lineup like this against an avarage team like Cadiz (ok, they are in good form, but not more). So I blame the coach for this heavy defeat. You can say whatever with the stats, for me this was the worst game of the season, not worthy for a title challenger team.
For me the Xmas brake comes at the perfect time, the team can refreash themselves and we can start the new year with good results.
Old 23-12-2018, 19:50   #5
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

Second half was really better. After MKD and Cartabia' s entrance. Gil joined active. But their entrance was very late. It should have been around from 60 min. Gil joined at 80min as I remember.

Next game is on my birthday (6 January) If depor win it will be gift from them
Old 23-12-2018, 21:45   #6
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Northing to worry about. Its pure luck for Cadiz to score 3 goals out of 3 shots.
Trully the team did not match the expectations in this game, but in general first half of the season was really good and the players and coach should have peaceful holidays and relax a bit.
Players like Cartabia and Gil should always start, no matter the circumstances. These are players that are not for Segunda and it is a must to use them whenever possible. I would blame Natxo only for that.
Old 24-12-2018, 08:45   #7
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

We had more chances, more control, more possetion. But Cadiz works as a unit, a real Team - that's why they are winning so many games.

We shouldn't have changed the sytem, becouse it brought a sense of insecurity - and aginst a team that is confident in what it does - that kills you. I don't blame Natxo for starting in new scheme, but I do blame him for not changing Somma-Cartabia at half time; Alex made mistakes, but we needed our confidence that we only half in our well worked system.