Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Gaming Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming Forum From any kind of console and PC games to online or flash games, this is the place to discuss anything related to gaming.

Old 28-09-2005, 14:26   #1
Carril
Veteran
Peņa Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Football Manager 2006

The release of this year's Football Manager is set for November 4th, You can download the demo now, which allows you to choose any English team and play with them until December--> http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=354 . I'm sure I'm not the only person here eagerly awaiting the release. FM 2005 was the best PC soccer managing game EVER! Everything is real, down to the players,stats,contracts,and team staff. In FM you become the manager of any team you choose and have total and complete controll over it. All teams down to 2nd division B are included. Depor's B and under 18 squad are there. It's for PC, but I thnk theyre releasing it for XBOX and PSP as well. I must have played FM2005 for countless hours and did dozens of seasons with many teams including Ferrol. I've created this forum to see what you people think and expect.
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2005, 16:55   #2
Donato
Veteran
Peņa Member

Donato is an unknown quantity at this point

www.thedugout.net
Old 28-09-2005, 17:23   #3
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peņa Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

Superb I can't wait!!
Crocodile_Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2005, 18:43   #4
rajacasa
Veteran
Peņa Member

rajacasa is off the scale

thanks carril!!!i'm playing now
rajacasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2005, 00:06   #5
Luis Fabiano
Super-Seasoned

Luis Fabiano is off the scale

Did they add every player's Height?

But I can't play it because in November I will be stuck with the Xbox 360
Luis Fabiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2005, 00:48   #6
Carril
Veteran
Peņa Member

Click on this link and pick the United Kingdom one to download the version that allows you to pick ANY team, not just an English team http://www.gamershell.com/download_10937.shtml . I started with Depor and the stats are pretty accurate as well as the financial situation, they only allow you 4 mill euros for transfers unlike last year where they gave 15 mill.
Old 30-09-2005, 04:44   #7
Luis Fabiano
Super-Seasoned

SEGA and Sports Interactive are today proud to announce the new release date for the next instalment in the genre-defining Football Manager series. SI and SEGA are now delighted to confirm that Football Manager 2006 for PC and Mac has today gone into production and is set to hit the streets across Europe* on October 21st, 2005.
Old 30-09-2005, 04:45   #8
Luis Fabiano
Super-Seasoned

Yaaaaaaaaaay

Height & Weight - Adding to an already impressive database of player's stats, Sports Interactive have now introduced player's heights and weights for the first time.
Old 30-09-2005, 10:27   #9
Fabian
Peņa Member

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point

November 4th you say? Hmm, that leaves me with about a month to do all schoolwork for this semester, have 6 monts worth of partying, get, date and break up with 3 girls and spending all the time outside. After this date I can't - for obvious reasons - do anything of the above listed...
Old 30-09-2005, 14:12   #10
Carril
Veteran
Peņa Member

Yeah, I'm playing the demo wit Depor and evrything is great, the graphics are slightly better, if you choose to make slight adjustments to tactics, the screen splits in half showing the pitch and on the other side ur formation, there are also realistic benches on the pitch now, looks pretty cool. Im really liking it. I still think some small adjustments willl be made to it before the release. The only new feature that gets annoying after a while is the Team talk at half time and after the game. But besides that this is the best soccer simulater ever.
Old 05-10-2005, 17:03   #11
trew
Occasional Member

trew is off the scale

Well 'coz it's 2006 it should be better, and it is but, as for me once again there are too many injuries, i have something like an average of 5-6 injuries a month (light and heavy), just to bad we will have to wait for it so long.
trew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 17:22   #12
rajacasa
Veteran
Peņa Member

how to manage depor???
Old 05-10-2005, 21:02   #13
trew
Occasional Member

trew is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajacasa
how to manage depor???

Well it's quite easy, load a quick start game (only this avaible in the demo) then enter your desired name, age, place of birth, ... and under this you have choose team you wish to manage (or something like it), in the demo you can only have/be one manager (the button for adding a new managr is also in the options menu-add new user), btw you can have only one manager but you can retire, and then add yourself as a manager of, for example rea madri (wont say it) and then buy someone lets say from Depor if you wish to play them (do you want to play them ?)

PS
its a version of hippykid cheat, aint my idea if someone would want to accuse me
trew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 21:05   #14
rajacasa
Veteran
Peņa Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trew
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajacasa
how to manage depor???

Well it's quite easy, load a quick start game (only this avaible in the demo) then enter your desired name, age, place of birth, ... and under this you have choose team you wish to manage (or something like it), in the demo you can only have/be one manager (the button for adding a new managr is also in the options menu-add new user), btw you can have only one manager but you can retire, and then add yourself as a manager of, for example rea madri (wont say it) and then buy someone lets say from Depor if you wish to play them (do you want to play them ?)
i want to manage depor
Old 08-10-2005, 03:42   #15
american123
Seasoned Member

american123 is off the scale

How can i get it in the US?
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote