Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Gaming Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming Forum From any kind of console and PC games to online or flash games, this is the place to discuss anything related to gaming.

Old 02-08-2011, 13:29   #1
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sundayleague returns to the main forum

If anyone fancies joining the forum football team, then just put your name down here and I'll add you to the squad. You don't have to do anything, except maybe write the occasional post in this thread about how your player or the team is doing, or possibly to poke fun at anyone else lacking your mad skillz on the football pitch.

Our team will be playing in a Premiership league at sundayleague.com for the moment but will soon be moving over to sundayleague2.

We played in this division for the last 3 seasons after getting promoted but our highest finish is 9th. The team was only open to Pena members but due to the vast array of talent available in the main forum, I decided to make it open to everyone.

So if you want to put your name down, just post with your name and which position you would like from the following:

Keeper1:
Keeper2:

Right Back:
Centre Back:
Left Back 1:
Left Back 2:
Utility Defender 1:
Utility Defender 2:

Right Midfielder:
Centre Midfielder 1:
Centre Midfielder 2:
Left Midfielder:
Utility Midfielder 1: Riazor
Utility Midfielder 2:

Centre Attacking Midfielder:
Left Attacking Midfielder:

Right Attacker:
Utility Striker 1:
Utility Striker 2:
Utility Striker 3:

*Utility players can play left, centre and right positions.

- Life of a Depor fan 2017/18

Last edited by deporik : 02-08-2011 at 21:54.
deporik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 20:54   #2
Riazor
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Riazor is on a distinguished road

I'll be a utility mid, i have mad skillz anyway
Riazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 00:18   #3
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

Well the move over to sundayleague2 happened way earlier than expected

So instead of 20 names to look for, I have about 35 in my squad for SL2. I'll add you to the midfield tomorrow Riazor and use the same players as played last year for the Pena and then fill in the gaps with various other forum members I think.

Incidentally, the SL2 side are in 6 competitions at the moment and this is our status in each:

Egg Cup League(2376) - Currently 2nd on goal difference with 4 games to play and with a 6pt gap to 3rd. (won 24 drawn 0, lost 2)

Egg Cup League(2378) - Currently top with 4 games left to play and a 6pt gap to 2nd. (won 23, drawn 0, lost 3)

Egg Cup League(2383) - Currently top on goal difference with 11 games left to play. (won 18 drawn 0 lost 1)

The Firm Cup League(2384) - Currently top of the league by 5pts with 18 games to play. (won 12, drawn 0 lost 0)

League Pro (Div3). We are currently 4th and 4 get promoted. We are 7pts behind the leaders, 6pts behind 2nd, 1pt behind 3rd and 3 pts ahead of 5th with 12 games left to play. (won 13, drawn 3, lost 2)

Newbie Cup League (2414) - We are currently top by 3 pts with 4 games to play. (won 9 drawn 1 lost 0)

We were also in 2 knockout cups. We were winners of the first but were knocked out at the Semi Final stage of the 2nd cup by the team that went on to win it.

There are currently 245 managers playing this game plus a whole lot more of cpu sides. We are currently ranked No 5 in the world but were as high as No 2 last week

Feli also plays the game but he has tried to avoid us because he fears us more than the bogeyman

Old 03-08-2011, 00:27   #4
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

well last time i was keeper, and before that striker, so let's now try it in midfield, a Valeron-Xavi type of position
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:23   #5
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Utility Striker for me as i play like this in real life.
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 16:18   #6
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

OK So here's the squad for SL2 and the temporary positions assigned.

If you're not in the squad but would like to be, then just post here and I'll add you.

If you're in the squad but in a different position than you would like, then just post here with the position you would like to swap to.

Keeper 1: Michal
Keeper 2: Ralo
Keeper 3: Diego Tristan
Keeper 4:* Ankhor

Left Defender 1: monkeypuncher
Left Defender 2: Ricardo
Central Defender 1: Feliuk
Central Defender 2: Diligent
Right Defender 1: Paul
Right Defender 2: Vink

Right Attacking Defender 1: Sultan
Right Attacking Defender 2: Fabian
Central Attacking Defender 1: Lulu
Central Attacking Defender 2: Peterke2000
Left Attacking Defender 1: Vlada
Left Attacking Defender 2: Mortenlj
Left Attacking Defender 3: *AP

Central Defensive Midfielder: LondonDeporHincha

Right Midfielder: ggeorg
Central Midfielder 1: Philip
Central Midfielder 2: Riazor
Central Midfielder 3: DepHun
Left Midfielder 1: Martin
Left Midfielder 2: The DK Blanquiazul

Right Attacking Midfielder 1: deporik
Right Attacking Midfielder 2: babydepor
Central Attacking Midfielder 1: Filip
Central Attacking Midfielder 2: Rack
Central Attacking Midfielder 3: Benn
Central Attacking Midfielder 4: scoop
Left Attacking Midfielder 1: deporiginal
Left Attacking Midfielder 2: baye

Right Striker: caabrego
Central Striker 1: hari
Central Striker 2: Riazor Warriors
Central Striker 3: Crocodile Dundee
Left Striker: Vince

TBA1: Djalminha
TBA2: valeron21
TBA3: depooor

red positions indicate that they can play in attacking and defensive formations.
blue positions indicate that they can play left,right or central positions.
green positions indicate that they can play left,right or central in defensive or attacking formations.

*player transfer listed and will probably be sold in next couple of days

Old 03-08-2011, 16:29   #7
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
...green positions indicate that they can play left,right or central in defensive or attacking formations...

It's cool being the only green player in the squad, so I'll stay in that position! Welcome to all the new members of the squad!

When is our first players' party, Martin?

AP is on the transfer list???
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:32   #8
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

Been a bit busy and had a lot of different comps going at the same time but things have settled down a bit now, so can devote a little more time to this.

We have 3 games today:
Out Injured Today: hari, monkeypuncher and Philip
Unavailable for selection today: ggeorg, Martin, Vink and AP

12pm: Beer Cup Quarter Final
Otago All Stars v RCDLC.COM

Don't know anything about this team, other than the fact their starting X1 is pretty similar in strength to ours. They aren't too experienced though, after only playing 12 games; winning 10 of those.
Team: Michal; Vlada, Feliuk, Djalminha, Paul, Fabian; deporiginal, deporik; Vince, CrocodileDundee and caabrego. SUBS:Ralo; Diligent, Peterke2000, Rack and RiazorWarriors.

6pm Egg League Matchday 25/30
(14th)Wolverton Eagles v RCDLC.COM(2nd)

After yesterdays defeat in this competition, which knocked us off the top of the league, we now need to win our remaining games to be assured of claiming the title. Wolverton are struggling and can be predictable, so I expect a win but they've won 8 games in this competition, so they won't be a pushover.
Team Ralo; Vlada, Diligent, Paul, Fabian; deporiginal, DK Blanquiazul, Filip, Riazor, deporik; RiazorWarriors. SUBS: Michal, Feliuk, Peterke2000, Rack, CrocodileDundee.

League Pro Division 3
(9th)Salvia Divornum v RCDLC.COM(4th)

This is the most important league we play in and we currently hold the last of the 4 promotion places, so it's important we don't slip up. Unfortunately, S.Divornum are the form side at the moment and have beaten quite a few of the top sides. The team will be announced later this evening.

Old 09-08-2011, 15:24   #9
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

I'm only a sub for the Beer Cup game!!??? This competition was named in my honour!
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 14:44   #10
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
I'm only a sub for the Beer Cup game!!??? This competition was named in my honour!

Your main "problem" is that your versatility makes you a perfect sub
In real life, you can juggle a team around to bring on anyone you like but you can only bring on a sub for a certain position in this game.

Yesterdays Results
Otaga All Stars 1v4 RCDLC.COM
(caabrego, CrocodileDundee, RiazorWarriors, Djalminha)

Good away victory that puts us in the Semi-Finals. Caabrego got us underway from the spot after 19mins and Croc doubled the lead with a great long range effort. Fabian was injured just before halftime and replaced by Diligent.
They pulled a goal back after 54 mins but RiazorWarriors restored the 2 goal advantage after 70mins and Djalminha's volley with 5 mins remaining was the icing on the cake.

The Egg League - Wolverton Eagles 2v9 RCDLC.COM (deporiginal, DK Blanquiazul, vlada, Riazor, Filip, RiazorWarriors 4)
A decent victory that keeps us in touch with the leaders. Gregory scored after just 7 minutes but they equalised on 24 mins before RiazorWarriors gave us the lead again and then Danny made it 3-1 on 39 mins. They were reduced to 10 men after 48 mins and RW scored from the resulting penalty to make it 4-1 before they pulled another back on 50 mins. Vlada then got our 5th before RW completed his hattrick on 67 mins. Further goals from Riazor, Filip and RW's 4th made the score much more comfortable.

League Pro-Division 3
Salvia Divornum 3v2 RCDLC.COM
(deporiginal, Filip)
This was a close game which we just lost out on. We went behind after 23 mins when Paul made a 2 footed tackle in the area and was yellow carded just before they scored the penalty. Michal actually saved the first effort but they scored the rebound. Deporiginal then smashed in an equaliser right from the restart and it looked as if we would go in level at HT until they got a lucky ricochet off of Michel to make it 2-1.
Some poor defending at a corner saw them go further ahead on the hour but we totally dominated the final 20 minutes and when Filip scored with 5 minutes left, we had hops of a draw. In the final minute, Rack smashed a shot against the post but that was as close as we got.

Todays Games/Results
Newbie Cup
RCDLC.COM 12v2 Kingsbury Tigers
(Benn 3, deporik 2, hari 3, Paul, Martin, deporiginal, Vlada)

Firm Cup
(8th)Westchester Warriors v RCDLC.COM(1st)

TEAM: Michal, Vlada, Feliuk, Paul, Sultan; deporiginal, DK Blanquiazul, Filip, ggeorg, deporik; hari. SUBS: Ralo, AP, Peterke2000, Rack, RiazorWarriors.

[b]The Egg League
(1st)Stow Wanderers v RCDLC.COM(2nd)
We need to win this to have any chance of winning this league.
TEAM: Michal, Vlada, AP, Djalminha, Paul, Fabian; deporiginal, deporik; Vince, hari, caabrego. SUBS: Ralo, Feliuk, Peterke2000, Rack, RiazorWarriors.

[b]League Pro - Division 3
(16th)Vorendag v RCDLC.COM(4th)
With 4 games left and the gap down to 5pts between us and 5th, this is a great chance to put one foot in Division 2, especially as the team rivalling us for the last promotion place face the leaders tonight.
Team will be picked tonight.

Old 18-08-2011, 06:28   #11
monkeypuncher
Peña Member

monkeypuncher is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to monkeypuncher

Nice to see that I kept my spot on the first squad. Working hard to get my fitness back where it belongs coach!
monkeypuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 11:27   #12
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

You've got plenty of time to get your fitness back monkeypuncher, since you broke your arm.
I think you're out for another 8 matchdays.

Old 19-08-2011, 04:42   #13
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Right attacking midfield
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 12:47   #14
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitraM
Right attacking midfield

OK Done !!!

This season so far.

We're in 4 competitions at the moment.

League Pro - Div 2 (16 Team League)
After being promoted last year, we're finding things a little more difficult but our 9th place is still fairly respectable. I would hope to finish a couple of places higher though to be honest.
Last Result - (9th)RCDLC.COM 12v1 FC Kanto(14th) (deporiginal, Sapple OG, hari 6, Filip, Thetires OG, Martin, Rack)

Newbie Cup (8 Team League)
Dissapointing form in this competition. We should be battling it out with Stow Wanderers for the title but instead, we sit in 3rd, 8 pts behind them and 3 behind Woodgate Wanderers. There's only 4 games left and tomorrow we will be hoping that Stow beat Woodgate, so we have a chance of snatching 2nd and claiming some prizemoney.
Last Result - (3rd)RCDLC.COM 12v2 Kingsmill Warriors(8th) (Vlada, Michal, deporik 4, Rack 2, Feliuk, Martin, hari 2)

The Firm Cup (16 Team League)
As we approach the final run in of this competition, we sit at the top of the table by 8 pts.There are still 7 games left but after winning 22/23 games in this competition, I expect nothing less than the title.
Last Result - (1st)RCDLC.COM 9v1 Kingsbury Tigers(7th) (deporiginal, hari 4, deporik, Riazor Warriors, Martin, Feliuk)

The Beer Cup (Knockout)
We've won this cup in the past and we're doing OK in this one too. We have a semi-final on Sunday and if we make it through, we will have the chance of revenge on the team that controversially knocked us out of the semi's last season.
Last Result - Salvia Divornum 1v3 RCDLC.COM (hari 2, Martin)