Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruņa here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 02-12-2008, 18:34   #31
The DK Blanquiazul
Peņa Member

The DK Blanquiazul is on a distinguished road

Well, one thing about our starting eleven that makes a huge difference IMO, is our offense. Lafita-Verdú-Guardado is without doubt at least top 8-material at the current shape, and with Riki as our striker, it's strong.

But we lack a bit in depth. Our 2nd striker, whether it's Mista or Bodipo, is not at Riki's level, while a player like Cristian certainly is too irregular to really break through. (Let's hope he gets a development like Verdú, though.)
Pablo Alvarez was solid, but not at Lafita/Guardado's level, which leaves us with Valerón as the only real candidate to play at this level.

If it's our reserves against Sevilla's reserves(of course it won't be, my guess is both teams will save like 4-6 players), maybe our motivation will be much higher, but I believe they are stronger in general, and that will show during these two games.

So, to sum up. I don't like the draw, I don't believe we have much of a chance, but I hope you are right.

The DK Blanquiazul is offline   Reply With Quote