Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruņa here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 11-11-2007, 18:57   #1
deporik
Chief of Police

Peņa Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 11-11-2007 La Liga: Deportivo 0v1 Racing Santander (Post Match Comments)

For large parts of this game, it seemed like we listening to a Depor Training session as it was just one Depor name after the other. It really sounded like we dominated this game and we had enough shots to win it comfortably except, there lies the problem.

It was yet another case of us not taking our chances and scoring. It's hard t criticise Xisco as he scored 3 from 3 before tis game but as a team, we really need to raise our game in front of goal. It was always going to be hard against the best defence in La Liga but it's not like we didn't create the chances.

If we scored just 1 in 5 of our chances, we would probably be in the top half of the table by now.

The best word to sum up this game and probably the season so far is "frustrating".

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Life of a Depor fan 2017/18
deporik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 18:59   #2
Michał
Peņa Member

Michał is on a distinguished road

The best thing - red for Filipe - now I'm wondering who is going to play on the left against Athletic...I'm so angry, we lost against poor team and we're almost in the relegation zone...if we continue like that, we won't survive. If we won't get at least one point at San Mames, we'll be friends of Levante...
Michał is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 19:00   #3
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

WTF ... another lose and the same old story
god damn it
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 19:00   #4
saifhalabi
Almost Regular

saifhalabi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to saifhalabi

Man Our guys driving me nuts. Why we are loosing in our land? The coach said he knows the reason, but after the lose it seems to me that he still does not know the reason. Now I know why the attendance is low because of that. The only victims are the fans. I feel sorry for them. guys see now the excuses from our squads, I know what they are going 2 say.

saifhalabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 19:01   #5
deporalex
Seasoned Member

deporalex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to deporalex Send a message via Skype™ to deporalex

wtf is going ooon. God Damn it?!..we r playing well but the heck..we can't score...Buy a f---ng good Striker ...now..or else..((..we r going down...F--k this.we aint doing nothing if we only play well.but we ain't taking the god damn 3 points...God Luck depor for next games..if we continue like this..we shall think at what is bad.....sorry for this coments..but...i'm so pissed"..
Old 11-11-2007, 19:02   #6
deporik
Chief of Police

Peņa Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

It says on Skysports that Felipe was sent off for foul and abusive language

If that's true, then he is such an idiot. That lack of discipline could really have screwed us for next week.

- Life of a Depor fan 2017/18
deporik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 19:05   #7
Johny_Blaze

Johny_Blaze is off the scale
Send a message via ICQ to Johny_Blaze

it is so unfair,but there are reasons for that.yeah we were all over them,but we had some individes like verdu who blew out 3-4 very good occasions.one of them was 100% goal.we can't win our games if we don't score.in this game we were unlucky because all our good chances went to the most unproper players.if riki or bodipo was there i'm sure we would definately score at least two times.you all will watch the highlights and will see what i'm talking about.i think it is time to stop giving chance to verdu and start playing with riki instead of him,or with two strikers.the difference between us and racing this game was that they have a real striker who scored their only chance.we hade about 5 golden chances and no goals.we were attacking all the time,but verdu missed and xisco missed,but i can't blame him because his chances weren't that clear like verdu's.i'm very pissed with this player,no creativity,only stupid passes that slow our game,and when he must score he misses.but anyway i liked what i saw tonight we had our chances,we are playing attacking football,that were never seen during capparos.so if we make some modifications next time we will definately win against atletico.
now i'm very frustrated so i'm going out for a drink.
Vamos Depor.
Old 11-11-2007, 19:18   #8
jcpaez

jcpaez is on a distinguished road

I'll join you, I'm going to lite up the pit for a BBQ and bought me some brew and will sit back and cry.
I really depend on your posts to see whats going on. All I get is sports news highlights. I really need to hear it here too. It truely bites the big one when you are unable to see a game. ( In every ones opinon,who needs to go or trade off? )
jcpaez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 19:18   #9
peterke2000
Peņa Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

Crap!!!!
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 19:21   #10
The DK Blanquiazul
Peņa Member

The DK Blanquiazul is on a distinguished road

Hell Filipe! How stupid can you be?!! We have a crucial game against Athletic, that's the one we HAVE to win. Dammit!

Off course I'm disappointed with all the chances we got, but Racing are better than us ATM. Now we are gonna struggle at the left back, against Athletic, and that's a game we HAVE to win dammit!! Argh!

The DK Blanquiazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 19:23   #11
Feliuk
Administrator

Peņa Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

Another game we played well but got nothing out of it!!!
All reports point to a very good game by Depor but once again bad finishing has cost us.
Sooner or later (sooner i hope) we will start getting what we deserve out of games!!!!

I thing we should go with 2 up front now, we just are not scoring enough with a lone striker

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 20:01   #12
Barkoty
Legend
Peņa Member

Barkoty is on a distinguished road

This smiley describes more than words...
Old 11-11-2007, 20:01   #13
dejan84
Banned

Peņa MemberBanned

dejan84 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to say, but no i think we might actually get relegated.
I am sure we need players to replace Sergio, Verdu and the right wing
dejan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 20:06   #14
heidern
Administrator
Peņa Member

heidern is an unknown quantity at this point

That's the most disappointing defeat after the one of Almeria and Recre. It was a very tight game. At some point it was evident that if we don't score they would. And that's what happened.

I'm not happy but I wouldn't blame the players for not finishing the actions. The chances to score that were counted in the statistics weren't very dangerous. And when they were we faced a good defence backep up by some magestral interventions by their keeper-who in my opinion is the man of the match.

Felipe made a good game and I was even thinking that after this game Lendoiro should start thinking about making his transfer final. Then he saw a red card, which nobody understood: Guardado made a foul against Colsa who was trying to waste time next to our corner. It could have merited a yellow. When I saw the red, I thought it was for Guardado, 'cause he was furious. Then I saw Colocini talking to the ref and thought it was him. But it was strangely Felipe who didn't even appear on the camera before heading out of the pitch
The replays didn't show anything but colsa talking to someone and then it was a red .

I'm not in a mood to talk more about the match but I'm ready to answer if you have some questions about the match.
heidern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 20:32   #15
deporiginal
Legend
Peņa Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope the thing that happened to Celta last year won't happen to us too. They had enough quality to finish around tenth place, but they lost a couple of games, they kept getting more nervous and their play got worse because of that as well. In the end they got relegated. Let's not get too nervous though. Let's just hope some balls will hit the back of the net in the next coupl of games.