Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2008, 22:27   #1
Diego Tristan
Veteran
Peña Member

Diego Tristan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uefa Cup| Deportivo vs Brann Bergen | 02.10.2008 | Pre Match Comments

First Game:Brann Bergen 2:0 Deportivo La Coruña

ok guys we are 2:0 behind but remember???
that is the first time since long time we are behind and must win the second leg with more than 2 goals the last one was milan thats the first time since milan that we are in european trouble i Believe that we can score more than 2 goals az the second match and i believe that we will have a good line up and that the players will figth till the last minute we can score 2 or 3 player at home thats not the problem the problem is if they score one **** goal we must win 4:1 that is the problem remember we was win the first leg at home 2:0 at marseille and they destroyed us 5:1 at Stade Velodrome (ok the refery and Molina had no good day) but we can make the same we have the players we have the stadium to make wonders i think we will score at last 3 goals on this the only question is how many brann will shot.We can beat Madrid we can beat barca at home...ok ...last season there was chippen,xisco and coloccini but we have the quality to come to the group stage!!!!
VAMOS DEPOR
DEPORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
DEPORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR
DEPORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRR

JOURNEY BERLIN 25.07.2010
Please enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873Y6cuc2FE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juu8L86HuLM

VAMOS DEPOR
Old 19-09-2008, 06:59   #2
Bebeto 27
Peña Member

Bebeto 27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bebeto 27 Send a message via Yahoo to Bebeto 27

lol! bro, at list give us time to suck up the 0-2

I'm pretty sure we can keep them from scoring next match (that was Depor's speciality last season) and that we can score a coupple of goals. What I'm (most) worried about is about how motivated the players are going to be, hope Lotina can bring the best of them next time.
Old 19-09-2008, 07:22   #3
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Lotina's tactics costed us, and the nerve of our players.. despite that, i'm pretty confident abt the return leg.. we'll burn them..

btw, congrats to SK Brann, from wht i heard, they deserved to win and they did.. but not anymore..
Old 19-09-2008, 09:46   #4
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

I wait for a crazy Riazor Blues, excited fans and an enthusiastic team of Depor for the second leg. Although Brann is good away from home, a 3 goal home side win is not out of reach for me at the second leg.
Old 19-09-2008, 10:36   #5
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
I wait for a crazy Riazor Blues, excited fans and an enthusiastic team of Depor for the second leg. Although Brann is good away from home, a 3 goal home side win is not out of reach for me at the second leg.

Hopefully!!!
A pre-game enthusiasm and unit, plus a great spirit during the game, like last year's crucial game against Valladolid, could mean a qualification...
Old 19-09-2008, 16:03   #6
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

Lotina: “En A Coruña se les van a hacer muy largos los 90 minutos”

"In Coruña, the 90 minutes will become very long for them"

This is what I want to hear, we have to put our best 11 out there in the second leg, and I'm sure our team will be motivated to the max.

FORZA DEPOR!!!
Old 19-09-2008, 17:25   #7
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

What we need is less talking and start using the players in the position they usually perform!
Old 19-09-2008, 18:26   #8
SK Brann
Beginner

SK Brann is on a distinguished road

Hello Depor fans

Great game last night . We got a fantastic result last night and now we can come to Riazor and play counter attack. That we are VERY good at. So i think we will score on Riazor and then you have to score at least 4. That could be difficult even on SK Brann. Last year, in the Uefa Cup, we played better away then home but i think that was last year. But now you are warned off what Brann can do at Riazor.
Old 19-09-2008, 18:31   #9
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK Brann
Hello Depor fans

Great game last night . We got a fantastic result last night and now we can come to Riazor and play counter attack. That we are VERY good at. So i think we will score on Riazor and then you have to score at least 4. That could be difficult even on SK Brann. Last year, in the Uefa Cup, we played better away then home but i think that was last year. But now you are warned off what Brann can do at Riazor.
Good luck, you'll need it
Old 19-09-2008, 22:57   #10
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

It'll depend on three factors. If Lotina starts the game with the same crap, we're doomed already. I give him enough credit though, that he will realise what to do.

Second, it'll depend on the players. Their reaction in this game will have to be fierce. An attitude like we saw yesterday is out of the question.

Third, we need luck. We have to hope that Brann doesn't suddenly score, and we'll also need an early goal. I mean, if we're lucky enough to get an early penalty, or an early goal through some weird play, it's enough. It would make Brann very nervous and finding the second should be a lot easier than finding the first. I just doubt we'll find the first.
Old 19-09-2008, 23:13   #11
Michał
Peña Member

Michał is on a distinguished road

To be honest, I'm not scared of Brann playing at Riazor. I don't believe they could do something against us there, I'm just aware of not scoring enough goals. I hope Lotina will prepare something special for this game (Guardado as GK this time maybe? ) and I hope Riazor Blues will know what to do. I want to see at least 20,000 people at Riazor, nothing is lost yet! And I seriously think we'll be the one that will go through!
Old 20-09-2008, 09:08   #12
Benn
Veteran

Peña Member

Benn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Benn

I definitely think that we should play something like 4-4-2 or even move on a step and go 4-1-2-1-2. We are the better team, that is for sure, and if we play the game that we are good at it is also for sure that we will get our oppotunities to win the match with more than two goals. Brann are probably not coming to Spain in order to attack so I would not be suprised to see them play with only one striker, which means 4 defenders should easily be enough. With 2 strikers and with Guardado, Lafita, Laure and Filipe working like mad on the flanks and Valeron doing his deadly passes, I believe we are more than capable of winning this match. The only thing that I can think of who might let us down is the strikers, who are not exactly in their best form ever. Anyways, Im still sure we'll get our chances.

I hope Lotina is planning something like this:

------------------ Aranzubia ------------------
------------------------------------------------
Laure --- Lopo --- Ze Castro/Colotto --- Filipe
------------------ De Guzman -----------------
Guardado ------------------------------- Lafita
------------------- Valeron --------------------
------- Bodipo -------------- Bravo/Mista-----
Old 20-09-2008, 12:34   #13
Yodady
Beginner

Yodady is on a distinguished road

Does any of you know how many people there will be at the match? There will be a couple of hundred of us, mabye 400, I'm not sure. Seems like the match is of an average intrest to the fans.

In the return leg we also most likely got Azar Karadas and Eirik Bakke back in shape. Both players have been sidelined due to injury. We have two league matches before we play Deportivo away, and I'm sure Mjelde will rest the players who need it, and give the players that has been away now for some time a chanse to play a little bit before the return leg.

If Azar Karadas is back in form he is a far better target striker than Bjørnsson are (he who played against you). But his form has been awful this season. But lets hope!
Old 20-09-2008, 12:37   #14
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodady
Does any of you know how many people there will be at the match? There will be a couple of hundred of us, mabye 400, I'm not sure. Seems like the match is of an average intrest to the fans.

sth like 15.000 i guess...
Old 20-09-2008, 12:52   #15
Michał
Peña Member

Michał is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
sth like 15.000 i guess...
I believe it will be better considering our situation...let's hope Lendoiro will decrease the ticket prices for this game, he knows we will need a support.
Closed Thread