Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-09-2008, 22:54   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,725
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LALIGA | Osasuna vs. Deportivo | 24.09.08 | 20:00 | pre-match

Well, two tough visits now: Osasuna on Wedneday and Valencia on Sunday.
I saw the game Osasuna Vs Valencia and I must said that Osasuna seemed as a tough team, Valencia was very lucky to take the points.

Osasuna doesn't seem to have too much power in attack, but in defence they seem solid. And playing at home... they are more complicated. I would be happy with a point.

The visits to Osasuna:
1953-1954 ---> OSASUNA 3 -- DEPORTIVO 2
1956-1957 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 0
1962-1963 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 0
1991-1992 ---> OSASUNA 0 -- DEPORTIVO 1
1992-1993 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 1
1993-1994 ---> OSASUNA 0 -- DEPORTIVO 0
2000-2001 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 1
2001-2002 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 3
2002-2003 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 2
2003-2004 ---> OSASUNA 3 -- DEPORTIVO 2
2004-2005 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 1
2005-2006 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 2
2006-2007 ---> OSASUNA 4 -- DEPORTIVO 1
2007-2008 ---> OSASUNA 0 -- DEPORTIVO 1
__________________
Surviving at Primera División
caabrego is offline  
Old 22-09-2008, 05:44   #2
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
Well, two tough visits now: Osasuna on Wedneday and Valencia on Sunday.
I saw the game Osasuna Vs Valencia and I must said that Osasuna seemed as a tough team, Valencia was very lucky to take the points.

Osasuna doesn't seem to have too much power in attack, but in defence they seem solid. And playing at home... they are more complicated. I would be happy with a point.

The visits to Osasuna:
1953-1954 ---> OSASUNA 3 -- DEPORTIVO 2
1956-1957 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 0
1962-1963 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 0
1991-1992 ---> OSASUNA 0 -- DEPORTIVO 1
1992-1993 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 1
1993-1994 ---> OSASUNA 0 -- DEPORTIVO 0
2000-2001 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 1
2001-2002 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 3
2002-2003 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 2
2003-2004 ---> OSASUNA 3 -- DEPORTIVO 2
2004-2005 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 1
2005-2006 ---> OSASUNA 1 -- DEPORTIVO 2
2006-2007 ---> OSASUNA 4 -- DEPORTIVO 1
2007-2008 ---> OSASUNA 0 -- DEPORTIVO 1


though their attacking line is experienced with ( ezquiro barca - pandiani- and dady ) yet they can be stopped if there is concerate from defence
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 22-09-2008, 14:25   #3
Michał
Moderator
Peña Member
 
Michał's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Posts: 9,344
Michał is on a distinguished road
Default

I'm almost sure that we'll get a draw (only) out of Pamplona...Osasuna isn't that strong, but I don't think they allow us to score just once...
Michał is offline  
Old 22-09-2008, 17:26   #4
Barkoty
Legend
Peña Member
 
Barkoty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ankara,Turkey
Posts: 11,467
Barkoty is on a distinguished road
Default

A draw is what we're gonna get IMO...
__________________
Barkoty is offline  
Old 22-09-2008, 20:01   #5
JerseyDepor
Almost Regular
 
JerseyDepor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NJ/NYC
Posts: 219
JerseyDepor is on a distinguished road
Default

i am really hoping for a win, especially now that riki may be back. but a draw seems like a more likely outcome
JerseyDepor is offline  
Old 22-09-2008, 20:16   #6
Leon
Banned
Peña MemberBanned
 
Leon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 8,649
Leon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

To score (at least) a goal and to get one point at least seems fine to me.
Leon is offline  
Old 23-09-2008, 04:17   #7
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
To score (at least) a goal and to get one point at least seems fine to me.


Mista for sure will start this game !!1

Hope he can score another goal In Osasuna !!
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 23-09-2008, 13:42   #8
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,725
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default

List for Pamplona: Aranzubia, Fabricio, Laure, Adrián López, Lopo, Ze Castro, Colotto, Filipe, De Guzman, Antonio Tomás, Sergio, Juan Rodríguez, Verdú, Valerón, Cristian, Pablo Álvarez, Guardado, Mista, Omar Bravo and Bodipo.


Lineup: http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/d...t.php?match=93


If the ban over Bravo is not lifted, Mista will play for him.
__________________
Surviving at Primera División
caabrego is offline  
Old 23-09-2008, 13:59   #9
ggeorg
Moderator

Peña Member
 
ggeorg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greece
Posts: 11,165
ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

where's Lafita?
ggeorg is offline  
Old 23-09-2008, 14:02   #10
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,725
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
where's Lafita?

Slightly injured. A muscular blow in the game Vs Mallorca. So he is rested.
__________________
Surviving at Primera División
caabrego is offline  
Old 23-09-2008, 16:22   #11
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Carril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 5,866
Carril is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
List for Pamplona: Aranzubia, Fabricio, Laure, Adrián López, Lopo, Ze Castro, Colotto, Filipe, De Guzman, Antonio Tomás, Sergio, Juan Rodríguez, Verdú, Valerón, Cristian, Pablo Álvarez, Guardado, Mista, Omar Bravo and Bodipo.


Lineup: http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/d...t.php?match=93


If the ban over Bravo is not lifted, Mista will play for him.
I actually think regardless of the decision on the ban, Mista will start. Loti has been rotating the fowards every game thus far this season if I'm not mistaken. I'm also glad to see Verdu and Pablo Alvarez repeating, I think with minutes, they will get better. The only doubt in the lineup is whether Juan Rodriguez will play, I'm guessing for De Guzman..
Carril is offline  
Old 23-09-2008, 16:29   #12
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carril
I actually think regardless of the decision on the ban, Mista will start. Loti has been rotating the fowards every game thus far this season if I'm not mistaken. I'm also glad to see Verdu and Pablo Alvarez repeating, I think with minutes, they will get better. The only doubt in the lineup is whether Juan Rodriguez will play, I'm guessing for De Guzman..


I don't think Jr will replace De-guzman !!

i doubt it

i somehow feel a rotation may occur in the central defence a possiblity to see

lopo repeating and his fellow in the defence changing , Ze castro will play one of the upcoming games , and either piscu or colo will play the other one
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 23-09-2008, 16:46   #13
superdeportivo
Regular Member
 
superdeportivo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 919
superdeportivo is on a distinguished road
Default

Any streams for the match?
superdeportivo is offline  
Old 23-09-2008, 17:22   #14
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdeportivo
Any streams for the match?


its too early for the game

tomorrow will have the stream
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 23-09-2008, 17:46   #15
DKfan
Almost Regular
 
DKfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 212
DKfan is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to DKfan
Default

I think the lineup is looking good following rcdlc.com
I hope Mista will play and hopefully he is not too much affected by his flu incident
DKfan is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Other World Football Depor_Vin World Football 5069 16-05-2020 14:54
LALIGA: 28/01-07 Zaragoza 1-1 Deportivo(Post Match) Benn Deportivo 37 30-01-2007 01:29
Osasuna 4 - Deportivo 1 (Post Match Comments) Nov 26 2006 deporik Deportivo 88 02-12-2006 00:09
26.02.06 Osasuna Vs Deportivo (pre-match comments) caabrego Deportivo 42 26-02-2006 19:36


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:44.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.