|Prediction League & Quinelas Predict the scores for each Depor match. For Quinelas, predict a draw or home/away win. Most major tournaments are covered.|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
Chief of Police
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Just behind you
Depor Predictions 2009-2010
Welcome to the new season of the PREDICTION LEAGUE
The objective of the game is: To guess the score and pick the scorers for both sides. Cumulate your points and climb up the standings.
Our current champion is deporik
you can find the 2007/2008 tournament here: http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/f...ead.php?t=5694
Here are the rules to score points:
1) Correct side to win/lose: 8pts; Both sides to draw: 9pts
2) Correct margin of victory (draws not included): 7pts (bonus)
3) Correct score: 25pts (Rules 1 and 2 do not apply)
4) Correct players to score (MID/FWD per goal): 6pts
5) Defender/GK who scores (per goal): 8pts
6) Predicting 4 goals or more for Depor or the opposition more than what the teams actually scores: -5pts per goal (penalty)
7) For taking part: 5pts
8) For the games in la liga, against Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Sevilla the score of each participator will count as DOUBLE. This means that if you scored 8 points your final count will be 8X2=16.
1) Submit prediction of scores and scorers for both sides before match kickoff, you can edit them until that time.(Note - Any predictions made once KO has started will be deemed void)
2) Submit names of players who you think will score. If you think a player will score twice, please write his name twice or indicate 2 or something like that. Likewise for hattricks and scoring 4 goals and above.
3) The reason for Rule 6 is to discourage predicting big scores. If you predict Depor to win 5-0 but they only draw 0-0, you will lose 10 points. If Depor win 1-0, you will lose 5 points.
4) We will play with the 38 matches of Primera and all the games in copa del rey.
5) Only registered users can take part.
6) For Cup games which go into extra-time, the scores will be taken from the end of the 120mins but will not include Pen shoot-outs. Therefore, if Depor won a game 2-1 a.e.t in the second leg of a Cup match which made the scores 3-3 on aggregate, it would not matter for the result who won the Pen shoot out because Depor would be credited with a 2-1 win.
If you have Questions, you can post them here or PM me
Edited to clarify.
Jornada 5 - Deportivo v Villarreal
Last edited by deporik : 03-10-2009 at 19:10.
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Depor 2 (Riki, Juca)
Villarreal 2 (Rossi, Cazorla)
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Depor 3 Lassad,Valeron,ze castro
Villareal 1 Carzola
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Depor - Villarreal: 4-3
Adrian + Lassad + Colotto + Guardado
Cazorla + Nilmar + Rossi
Surviving at Primera División
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Fifa 2009||Carril||Gaming Forum||184||27-08-2010 08:50|
|Teresa Herrera 2009||ggeorg||Deportivo||5||30-04-2010 06:07|
|Pes 2009||baKe||Gaming Forum||30||04-11-2008 00:48|
|WC 2010||Samir||World Football||15||16-05-2004 11:19|
|Host of world cup 2010||riazor_lover||World Football||22||28-09-2003 16:24|