Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 20:09   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA 10/11 | Sporting - Deportivo | 07-05-11 | 17h00 | pre-match comments

Tough game, but we can't lose.
Problems at defense as Manuel Pablo, Morel and Lopo are out.

The last visits to Sporting Gijón:
2009-10 Real Sporting 2 - 1 RC Deportivo
2008-09 Real Sporting 3 - 2 RC Deportivo

1997-98 Real Sporting 0 - 3 RC Deportivo
1996-97 Real Sporting 1 - 1 RC Deportivo
1995-96 Real Sporting 1 - 1 RC Deportivo
1994-95 Real Sporting 3 - 1 RC Deportivo
1993-94 Real Sporting 0 - 2 RC Deportivo
1992-93 Real Sporting 0 - 1 RC Deportivo

1991-92 Real Sporting 1 - 0 RC Deportivo

Matchday 35
07/05 18:00 Getafe CF - UD Almería
07/05 18:00 Valencia CF - Real Sociedad
07/05 18:00 Athletic Club - Levante UD
07/05 18:00 Real Sporting - RC Deportivo
07/05 18:00 Hércules CF - Real Racing Club
07/05 20:00 Atlético de Madrid - Málaga CF
07/05 22:00 Sevilla FC - Real Madrid CF
08/05 12:00 RCD Mallorca - Villarreal CF
08/05 19:00 FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol
08/05 21:00 Real Zaragoza - CA Osasuna
Old 01-05-2011, 23:17   #2
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

a must win...if we'll go 4 a point we will end up losing.. i know it's a tough stadium but we need this win more than they do..we are talking about our life
we can't fail anymore

we need offensive formation... many fans are travelling with the team so maybe this will help.. we need to change our attitude..we need to show if we deserve to be in Primera 4 another year...
Old 02-05-2011, 00:05   #3
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

the first thing I will do is to make sure I don't watch the match maybe goodluck will break out for Depor

All I want from Lotina in this match is to play like this

Laure-Colo-Aythami-Guardado
tomas(if fit) or Juanro-Ruben
Lassad-Michel-Adrian
Xisco

subs : if no injury occur and the result stays 0-0 in first half ....introduce

Valeron instead of michel
Riki for Lassad

-------------------------------------

am sure Valencia and Atltic will suck and lose their games trashy ****s .. and we have Racing playing Hercules, and Getafe playing Almeria at getafe an impossible match for getafe to lose ....so win win win win win win ,,,,, or die

Last edited by depooor : 02-05-2011 at 00:18.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:23   #4
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Getafe is playing at home with Almeria. If we don't get a point at Gijon we're in relegation.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:39   #5
depooor
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
Getafe is playing at home with Almeria. If we don't get a point at Gijon we're in relegation.

Exactly .... and Leo should give Almeria some Cash to win their match just in case
Old 02-05-2011, 11:11   #6
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

To me, this game has gone from a must-not-lose to a must-win. I'm expecting a loss in Barcelona, so that leaves us with three games, of which we have to win two. It would be awesome if we were to resolve our situation by next weekend, but that's going to be difficult, of course.

Anyway, I think most of us will admit that Depor had good intentions and spirit two days ago. Unfortunately, Atletico was probably the most difficult rival we could've faced at the moment. Real and Barca played with their reserves, while Villarreal, Sevilla and Valencia aren't in good shape. We were unlucky to face Atletico at this time, and that silly red card didn't make our task any easier.

So for some reason, despite our terrible away games, I have a good feeling about this one. I'm sure our players will give it all they have, especially since we'll be having lots of away support as well. A win here would also mean that we'll be able to fight for the permanence until the very end, and I'm sure we have a chance of beating Valencia at home, if we'd fail against Bilbao.

If we lose here though, then I give us an 80% chance to get relegated. A draw wouldn't kill us of course, but I'm starting to have my doubts wether 5 points will be enough to survive. Which means a draw here wouldn't get us a step closer to the permanence.

Oh, I won't be able to follow this match, as I'll be in an amusement park Anyone here who has free text messages?

Last edited by deporiginal : 02-05-2011 at 11:13.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:39   #7
Riazor
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Riazor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal

Oh, I won't be able to follow this match, as I'll be in an amusement park Anyone here who has free text messages?

Me, but i'm not sure yet i'll be able to see the game
Old 02-05-2011, 11:55   #8
depooor
Peña Member

Quote:
To me, this game has gone from a must-not-lose to a must-win. I'm expecting a loss in Barcelona, so that leaves us with three games, of which we have to win two. It would be awesome if we were to resolve our situation by next weekend, but that's going to be difficult, of course.

Anyway, I think most of us will admit that Depor had good intentions and spirit two days ago. Unfortunately, Atletico was probably the most difficult rival we could've faced at the moment. Real and Barca played with their reserves, while Villarreal, Sevilla and Valencia aren't in good shape. We were unlucky to face Atletico at this time, and that silly red card didn't make our task any easier.

So for some reason, despite our terrible away games, I have a good feeling about this one. I'm sure our players will give it all they have, especially since we'll be having lots of away support as well. A win here would also mean that we'll be able to fight for the permanence until the very end, and I'm sure we have a chance of beating Valencia at home, if we'd fail against Bilbao.

If we lose here though, then I give us an 80% chance to get relegated. A draw wouldn't kill us of course, but I'm starting to have my doubts wether 5 points will be enough to survive. Which means a draw here wouldn't get us a step closer to the permanence.

they will do their best but will lotina put the right formation ? this is the key for winnign

though I decided not to watch it ...to give depor some luck but I might change my mind ....I can call you for free using a program in my Android mobile , send me your number
Old 02-05-2011, 12:07   #9
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Thanks depooor and Riazor You can make free international phone calls by the way, depooor? Seems pretty cool I don't know if I'll be able to pick up my phone though, since I should be on a train home during half-time. I'll let you know later this week

I'd ask one of my friends to text me the score, but I'm afraid they're gonna have a little too much fun if Depor ends up losing... Bastards

I only just now noticed we already play Bilbao next Tuesday by the way... Let's hope this crap is over sooner than we think.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:14   #10
depooor
Peña Member

Quote:
Thanks depooor and Riazor You can make free international phone calls by the way, depooor? Seems pretty cool I don't know if I'll be able to pick up my phone though, since I should be on a train home during half-time. I'll let you know later this week

I'd ask one of my friends to text me the score, but I'm afraid they're gonna have a little too much fun if Depor ends up losing... Bastards

I only just now noticed we already play Bilbao next Tuesday by the way... Let's hope this crap is over sooner than we think.

fingers crossed
Old 02-05-2011, 13:53   #11
Riazor
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Quote:

Well, you can always give me your number, and i'll try to follow the game. and if not, i'll let you know anyway Where are you going?
Old 02-05-2011, 14:19   #12
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riazor
Well, you can always give me your number, and i'll try to follow the game. and if not, i'll let you know anyway Where are you going?
Haha ok thanks, I'll be sending a pm I'm going to Bellewaerde, a friend of mine has free tickets

Or was it Walibi... Either way
Old 02-05-2011, 15:08   #13
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Will be miracle if we get 3 point in this match.
Old 02-05-2011, 16:01   #14
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

Must win?

If we don't get 3 points in this one, the relegation battle is going to be torturous. Although, there are 6 teams battaling to stay out of the last relegation spot, we must have the toughest schedule. But then again, our fate is in our hands.
Old 02-05-2011, 17:19   #15
Riazor
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Quote:
Haha ok thanks, I'll be sending a pm I'm going to Bellewaerde, a friend of mine has free tickets

Or was it Walibi... Either way

Excellent. And i'll be visiting your student town in 2 hours too

That said, we absolutely need to win here... anything less and it'll be mighty close come the end of the season
Closed Thread