Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 10-11-2012, 22:10   #1
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LIGA: 10-11-2012 | Zaragoza v Depor| Post-Match

I'll start it!!!

Dominguez, camunas, AYTHAMI!!!!! Riki need to be benched!!!!

How the HELL Bodipo come and get space in the box for a header and riki doesnt get a single chance except when Zara gives him the ball???

Camunas is sooo ineefective!! JD is playing more and more selfish holding the ball too long. Valeron was quite ineffective as well

F***ing idiot Oltra continues to let Aythami make mistake after mistake. Doesnt even jump or near a zaragoza player for BOTH postiga's goals. If i was Roderick i would walk away from this club, there is no passion in the player AT ALL. I would play with bodipo any day, Ive said this before. TRYING makes alot of difference!!! RIKI is just a nuisance. I dunno if nelson was having a bad time as well but i saw a nastiness in him in the copa match too.

With all this financial crisis u can forget sacking oltra cuz then we'd have to pay out his contract. same reason we let lotina sink us! see yall in segunda next season

if i dont see some changes in attitude or lineup next game i would have written off this season!

So embaraassed to be a fan of these jokers right now!
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 22:12   #2
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

is this real life?
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 22:14   #3
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

It seems the whole club is going down
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 23:11   #4
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Ok, I'm going to act the schoolteacher here for once. Once a Depor fan, always a Depor fan - through thick and thin. There are things I'm not happy about, but being a Depor fan is not one of them. I respect all of your opinions, positive and negative, but we're in a big hole now and we need to rally together. C'mon guys, join me and keep the faith.

FORZA DEPOR!!!!!!!!!
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 23:44   #5
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Oltra is losing control; it's useless to score so many goals if your defense is so weak.
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 00:44   #6
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

after i thought we will win an away game winning after a very good 1st half with 2 goals lead..!!

the ref was a key in this loss i don't know about even the penalty in many games this not a penalty he didn't mean to do that. pizzi red card was harsh one card for protesting & another for acting.

Aythami is a joke he is not good 4 fanril I really regret signing Camunias. we need Aguilar back JR is not good for Primera he's slow cery bad in defending.

Oltra is not good making tactics in 2nd half. i like our offensive game but we need points not a show. 5 goals from Zaragoza is not acceptable at all
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 00:46   #7
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Calm down guys. I think we have enough quality to survive this season. Its a just a matter of luck and time.
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 00:56   #8
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Its bad enough we are close to filing for bankruptcy but losing to Zaragoza is a horrible result. I know we will stay in primera this season but its sad to lose 3 points we had won against a rival.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:00   #9
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

I swear our defence are a bunch of vampires because everytime they got sight of a cross, they went missing fast. Each of the 2nd half goals came from balls into the box and put away with very little pressure by our defence. Most of those chances would have even been put away in Segunda, so I have no idea what's going on defensively this season.

- Life of a Depor fan 2017/18
deporik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:22   #10
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

good god 5-3 first the ref made descions agianst use the card for pizzi was not a card not that it was a penalty either but sthil then oltra got scared and made use defending. juan domigues was crap all game long made bad passign bad defending the defense was not that bad as your all scream it was aythami. ok he is not the best defender but what can you do if you have no midfield and players keep running up your ass.
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:49   #11
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

The ref made mistakes but that's not an excuse for what happened today. The way we gave away the goals was unbelievable. Offensively, we don't have any problems at all. It's far from perfect, but we do get the goals. The problem lies in our defense and honestly, I blame Oltra for it. Sure, we don't have the most brilliant defenders. But that still doesn't explain the total chaos at the back. I don't see any system whatsoever.

How many times is Oltra going to make the same mistake? We're under pressure, with still 40 minutes to go, and at that point, his thought process seems to be the same as that of a child. "Hey, if I take off an attacking player and put on a more defensive player, we're bound to defend better!". Then we immediately concede the goal anyway, and end up stuck with a team full of defensive players trying to score a goal. Seriously, I have one word for all this: moron. By bringing in another defensive players, taking off a reference up front, with still so much time left, all you're doing is inviting the rival to score the goal. Oltra's subs would make sense if it's minute 85, but a sub like that at minute 55? For the love of god, what the frack is that?

How long is Lendoiro going to wait until he takes the decision he HAS to make? We can't even hire a new coach anymore because the liar kept quiet about our disastrous financial situation. I defended Lendoiro until a certain point, but now it's gone too far. This club is bound to end up in Segunda again, with a hell of a debt, if he doesn't take action right now.

Personally, I see our players are plenty motivated, contrary to what we've seen in the past 5 or 6 years. But on the pitch, it's quite simply a friggin' disaster. It doesn't click. I get the feeling we're playing with no coach at all. It's like 11 players are put together on a pitch, without any kind of strategy, and are just doing whatever the hell they feel like doing. Yes, we won last week, but how? With an individual action of Bruno Gama. Aside from that, the game could've gone either way and I even thought Mallorca was the better team.

We need someone who knows what he's doing, and fast. If Zaragoza manages to score five times against your team, then something is very, very wrong.

Last edited by deporiginal : 11-11-2012 at 01:54.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:15   #12
depor_hk

depor_hk is off the scale
Send a message via ICQ to depor_hk

I can see Oltra will relegate another primera club like our old friend Lotina
Old 11-11-2012, 08:55   #13
Djalminha

Peña Member

Djalminha is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand all of you are frustrated but it is not a stupid decision to take out Valeron when we are playing 10 against 11.

I think the referee made so many huge mistakes that gave advantages to Zaragosa. He gave yellow to depor for the same mistakes that zaragosa not even recieved a lecture for.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:01   #14
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djalminha
I understand all of you are frustrated but it is not a stupid decision to take out Valeron when we are playing 10 against 11.

I think the referee made so many huge mistakes that gave advantages to Zaragosa. He gave yellow to depor for the same mistakes that zaragosa not even recieved a lecture for.
But you're forgetting the fact that in the first half, he whistled most things in our advantage.

And I completely disagree about the substitution. Zaragoza was losing and we had ten men on the pitch. They were gonna leave plenty of space at the back. Camunas hasn't been the most spectacular player by far as well, and he's not really a defender either. It completely took away any spark we had left in attack. The fact that Zaragoza scored 4 times in an hour should be enough proof that the substitution failed miserably.

You do NOT completely fall back and dig in with 10 men if you have the worst defense in the league, especially when the opponent's defense is full of cracks as well. You just know the opponent is going to score the goal, and then you're hopelessly trying to score a goal with pretty much only Bruno Gama and a tired Riki.

Oltra is terrible at reading games and his subs are, as I said in my previous post, childish. We're winning? He starts piling up defenders. We're losing? He starts piling up attacking players. If his subs work it's always due to an individual action. It's the eleventh game of the season, we're in relegation, and our defense is getting worse and worse. We have a coach who is notorious for bad defending. Does anyone really still think it's wise to stick with him?

Zaragoza had scored 9 goals in 10 games. Now they score 5 in 1 game. We almost have an average of conceding 2 and a half goal per game. Those numbers are shocking. At this rate we'll end the season with 100 goals conceded.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 13:23   #15
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

this is what i was talking about pre-season....
The chances of going back down is big, and the possibility of not coming up again is huge.
I hope i can write it now without getting my ass kicked once more

First thing what needs to be done: not change the coach, but go into administration. That's the single most important thing.

Next: Oltra.... He proved he's a segunda or lower-league coach. However i like his way a lot! The games are almost all so fun to watch, but often frustrating indeed. I dont want to get a new lotina or caparos and end every year in the grey lower mids. There's no fun in that. Not saying we should go down in style without a battle, but not to every price. Anyway, we cant change coach because of the issues in point 1. Unless somebody steps in out of charity reasons, some ex-player. But we dont believe in chairty in football, so Oltra it is for now, like it or not.
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote