Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 27-01-2013, 00:07   #1
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Deportivo 2v3 Valencia | 26th January | Post Match Comments

A game which started badly, with us going a goal down in the 1st 30 seconds but then coming back into it with Riki grabbing 2 goals before half time to give us a lead at the break.

Turning point of the game was Silvio's red card which was absolutely pathetic of him. He was always going to get a 2nd yellow for such a bad challenge and he effectively cost us 3 points today.
Valencia then grabbed an equaliser and we were on the ropes going into injury time when they grabbed a winner after some non existant defending.
Assuncao then managed to get himself stupidly sent off which means we now have 2 suspended for the next game.

Silvio really cost us tonight imo and Assuncao also needs to take a look at himself because neither of them were thinking about the club when they did what they did. While we're at it, Gama and Pizzi took some ridiculous dives today and should concentrate on trying to stay on their feet a bit more.
Old 27-01-2013, 00:12   #2
Bebeto 27
Peña Member

Bebeto 27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bebeto 27 Send a message via Yahoo to Bebeto 27

Yeah, I agree. I don't like looking for an scape goat, but Silvio's lack of brain cells were the reason why we had such a hard time staying in the game. But I also must point out that the referee was really harsh on us while being quite soft on them. Guardado, for example, deserved at least three yellows today.

Really great game by Riki, Pizzi, Alex and Dani (besides those initial 15 minutes). We should have ended up with the 3 points IMO.
Old 27-01-2013, 00:16   #3
Riki

Riki is on a distinguished road

Many of you guys said if Riki play this match we dont have a chance, but this match shows Nelson is worse than Riki.he's one hell of lazy player.
And Evaldo is clearly our best left back, Silvio have been dispointement since he came. About defence, how our defender will play good if our keeper looks shaky all the time, It's time for Lux to start. Lux realy looked good when he played.
Old 27-01-2013, 00:17   #4
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

aldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to aldo Send a message via MSN to aldo

The negatives have all been pointed out. One positive thing I noticed is that except for his little nap that contributed to the last goal, Jesús Vázquez seemed a more stable left back than any of our natural left defenders.
aldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 00:19   #5
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought Alex was terrible today, to be honest. Looked completely lost and constantly arrived late. I was actually pleasantly surprised by Jesus Vazquez, who made a really solid game in the second half.

Silvio screwed us of course, and then I, once again, would like to point out how unbelievably useless Aythami is. Could've easily cleared the ball at their second goal, but seemingly had no idea someone was running behind him... which is particularly baffling since he was standing at the near post.

I don't think I've ever disliked a player as much as Aythami. Man that guy sucks.

Also, I agree that it's quite unbelievable how Guardado wasn't sent off. If only Pizzi didn't miss that huge chance just before injury time. Unbelievable. We're always so close. But we never get any points.

I really feel like punching something. Now where did I put my punching bag with Filip's face on it?

Last edited by deporiginal : 27-01-2013 at 00:24.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 00:25   #6
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

Im very sad. I dont even wanna see the next game cause its affecting my mood Silvio is an idiot and he is the reason why we lost. Still angry.

Riki did great and Alex and assincao also did ok. But stupid red. If abel wont be back in the next game, we Will lose again.

Im really losing fate in if we can survive.

We probably won't win any away games so we are almost in segunda now
If that happens, will the club survive?
Old 27-01-2013, 00:33   #7
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

we need a center back next to Marchena and a new striker.

we need laure and ayoze back ..

riki and alex had a solid first half ..

I turned the tv off after the first red .. I can't say much about the game except for the good first half and the weak defense that seem to cost us the game every time!

I was typing the word '' Aythami ''to a friend in my phone and the spell checker corrected it to '' Asthma ''.
Old 27-01-2013, 00:35   #8
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Pizzi had 4 in the box in stoppage time and dove instead of putting something, anything in the box....he is just as deporless today as silvio and assuncao
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 00:38   #9
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

and gama too, scope, since the beginning of the match, they were diving.
Old 27-01-2013, 00:48   #10
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

i don't know what to say... i turned the Tv on it was 35 seconds & 0-1....!!!

Aythami is the worst player in the history of football...!!! he didn't score a goal in the corner after Riki's back heal & he was watching valdes when he could clear the ball...!!

Manny is old to play vs the good teams.... it was a high way in his side he looked Pathetic in the 2nd goal & in many other actions in 2nd half...

i didn't like Alex today... Silvio is idiot... Pizzi have some serious issues when he dribble someone he go back to him to do it again...!!
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 01:24   #11
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

I read a lock of criticism towards Pizzi, but he and Riki are the only ones that make something in attack. The rest are useless.
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 01:42   #12
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

To be honest all the criticism here is extremely harsh we played a good game against a very difficult rival whose always able to get the edge against us when needed.

We started the game 1 goal down and we remarkably made 2 before half time. Our defence might be poor but at the same time we have a great keeper to make up for it. For me the only player who had a bad game was Bruno Gama and that was for his theatrics along with the actual fouls on him that didnt get called. But besides that I belive Silvio played well in that position the Red card was stupid but it doesnt take away from how well he played.

The red card was a huge turning point.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 07:18   #13
MolinaFan
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

MolinaFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riazor warriors

Aythami is the worst player in the history of football...!!!

Really hard to add something

Btw, I'm wondering why the new coach prefers Jesus V. over JuanDo and why Valeron isn't playing?

Last edited by MolinaFan : 27-01-2013 at 07:20.
MolinaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 11:01   #14
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

doesnt matter how many players we put back in front of our goal...valencia easily creates danger...4 DF + 2 or 3 defensive MF....what to say...
and when we start to attack we dont have a clear idea and enough sharpness....this all says that we miss quality everywhere....

aythami made awful game, manny was totally outplayed and slow, ze castro made few mistakes, silvio is very stupid......
alex and assuncao dont know how to build attack..they just run and pass backwards...
pizzi and gama must be more stable on their feet...the fall down very often and search a foul from the referees...
riki was the best player...

we need a lot of improvements....we need new CF and CB...hope to see laure and ayoze fit to play....its time to give chances to Valeron and JD
Old 27-01-2013, 13:13   #15
my-team-is-depor
Occasional Member

my-team-is-depor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo
The negatives have all been pointed out. One positive thing I noticed is that except for his little nap that contributed to the last goal, Jesús Vázquez seemed a more stable left back than any of our natural left defenders.

I totally agree with vazquez being a better left back than the others!
my-team-is-depor is offline   Reply With Quote