Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 02-02-2013, 20:01   #1
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LIGA: 02-02-2013 | Getafe 3 - Depor 1 | 18h00 | Post-Match Comments |

12 minutes, we're winning 0-1 and Getafe is a man down. The 0-2 seems close, and then Zé Castro falls asleep. Absolutely, and utterly disgusting. This man is the reason we lost today. Feel like punching that bastard in the nose. Every time he makes a mistake, it's because of his nonchalance. I really got the impression he stopped playing in that play. He was standing there, gets the ball straight in his feet, but doesn't clear it because he didn't even realise a pass had been made.

Getafe of course gets hopeful, and being a man down, an equaliser is something that raises concentration and determination even more. On the other hand, we got nervous, which makes sense in our situation.

Then, Aguilar strikes again, as I expected. People were saying it wasn't a yellow, but when you jump and you put out your elbows like that, 4 out of 5 referees will give the yellow card. And since this ref gave yellow for everything, of course he's going to send Aguilar off. There's no defending Aguilar here. His brain must be the size of a peanut.

On the "bright" side, salvation will remain at four points, but who would give a dime for us staying up right now? If it's not Aythami who screws us, it's Zé Castro. If it's not Silvio who gets sent off, it's Aguilar. Everything was going perfect until Zé Castro screws us over.

Yeah the ref was terrible, but we really can't complain about him, cause that red card for them was in our advantage, and to me it wasn't a red cause Riki couldn't score from his position. It was a yellow and nothing more.

Since Domingos came here, we took the lead in FOUR of our games. In the end, we managed to win one. We were in control of those games. And everytime an individual mistake from one of these morons in our defense causes us to concede. Then another one loses his mind and gets a red.

I've seen a lot of crap since I started supporting this team, but this game takes the cake. I've never been this disgusted watching a football team. There aren't any excuses anymore. Zé Castro can go to hell for all I care. I'm more forgiving towards someone like Silvio, who is out of form and made his debut. But a fixed player like Zé Castro? Jackass.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 20:07   #2
Xanuco

Xanuco is on a distinguished road

Disappointing to say the least. The way they played you would think that Deportiva was down a man, not Getafe. What's next, 5 defenders, 3 mids, 2 forwards? They have to change something fast or else Deportivo will never make it back up to Primera after this season.
Xanuco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 20:11   #3
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

I really don't know what to say but there are some losers you don't want to see in the starting line up again and you just wait for the injured players and hope for the best. Hope Domingus would work something out ..

But this team is definitely the number 1 candidate to go to Segunda this season. Whoever was against getting this many players on loan in the summer was right! I don't see much respect for the jersey!
Old 02-02-2013, 20:11   #4
ado1988

ado1988 is on a distinguished road

Some of these players don't deserve depor shirt
They don't fight for this club at all.
Many of them will leave next season ( please go )
I think youngsters will play better then these ladies..
ado1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 20:14   #5
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

IMO this is the end for depor. The return to segunda can't be avoided with this kind of football. All the players seems to switch turns in ....ing up.
Even when we are up a player we don't create chances. Riki is always alone.
We won't be able to win max 2 more games this season
Must say I think it's the hardest time to be a depor fan. We are so poor. Two years ago we didn't end up last and humiliated so many times.
We won't be able to beat Granada either
Old 02-02-2013, 20:16   #6
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

I hope some fans in Coruna take some action just like last year! This is unacceptable!
Old 02-02-2013, 20:23   #7
Tjorni
Almost Regular

Tjorni is on a distinguished road

I don't know, why Domingos don't give any chance to Insua? All our CB are terrible, except Marchena, and Insua, who scored in half of our friendlies can be better than Ze, Kaka or Aythami. Meanwhile, Depor still the worst team in head-to-head battles, except Barca.
Tjorni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 20:32   #8
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Because Insua isn't reliable either, especially not in this situation. And actually, Kaka played a very decent game. He did make a mistake at the 3-1 but by then the entire team had collapsed already.

Basically, we MUST beat Granada next week. Then get at least 6 out of 15 against Sevilla, Real, Barca, Rayo and Celta. After that, we'll need to win over half of our remaining games and hope three other teams keep screwing up. Right now though, I'm giving us 5% chances to survive this season.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 20:41   #9
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Is this the end? No. We're 4 points from salvation and that's doable. Ok, we're looking at surviving with a record low number of points, but maybe that will be the payback for going down with the record gained points two years ago. It's time for continuity with Depor players. No matter how poor they might seem right now - Dani, Manny/Laure, Ze, Alex and Riki. And I'd rather see us go down with Valeron playing than Santos or Vasquez in the team. Agree that it doesn't look good, but I'm not giving up yet. Oh, and the Rizors Blues need to play their part now too...

Suck it up guys. This is Depor. And we still love them = no matter what.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 20:52   #10
ado1988

ado1988 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
Is this the end? No. We're 4 points from salvation and that's doable. Ok, we're looking at surviving with a record low number of points, but maybe that will be the payback for going down with the record gained points two years ago. It's time for continuity with Depor players. No matter how poor they might seem right now - Dani, Manny/Laure, Ze, Alex and Riki. And I'd rather see us go down with Valeron playing than Santos or Vasquez in the team. Agree that it doesn't look good, but I'm not giving up yet. Oh, and the Rizors Blues need to play their part now too...

Suck it up guys. This is Depor. And we still love them = no matter what.
well said Rack
You are giving me confidence with your words
ado1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 21:27   #11
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 21:28   #12
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

I am very disappointed and frankly annoyed at todays performance. It's not good enough.
Still we are not down...yet!!

FORZA DEPOR

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 22:27   #13
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

everything is wrong with our team - players, tactic, mentality, quality....
we dont have a real defense, our midfielders can not make good passes upfront (assists), our wings are weak without idea....and finally just 1 alone striker...so what can we expect from this ?

why is so hard for deportivo to play a liitle bit better in the away matches...why we miss this huge willness and fight for victory....- just see all teams with mediocre quality how good they perform - see where betis is, real sos, valladolid, rayo...+ see osasuna and espanyol escaped from relefation....and we...struggle for everything....

i think its time for changes...hope to see ayoze and laure, valeron and JD, salomao deserves more chances...lux also...

start to thing that with domingos there are no positives so far...4 points from 15......bad defending...so the problem wasnt oltra obviously...
Old 02-02-2013, 22:31   #14
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 23:08   #15
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

This team doesn't deserve wasting my time watching their game, today I stopped watching after the second goal , next game I won't see at all.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote